Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12834

    Recommendation

    Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a good massage. I'm looking for what I used to get at Sunkiss with Nikki and Christina, good massage with some teasing. I know where to get a HJ and and where to get a good massage. I'm looking for something in between, more than just a rub and I'll rub one out myself.

  2. #12833

    RE; Gunnison

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoticcar  [View Original Post]
    Is FS to be had at Gunnison Spa?
    Have been there several times and at best had average service from very average looking girls.

    Had some nice extras depending on who I got but never full service.

  3. #12832

    Irving park spa

    I had 2 good visits there back in like July and August. At the time it looked like they had just opened and Jessica was the only provider. YMMV.

  4. #12831

    Gunnison

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoticcar  [View Original Post]
    Is FS to be had at Gunnison Spa?
    Nope. Nothing more than a handshake.

  5. #12830

    Gunnison

    Is FS to be had at Gunnison Spa?

  6. #12829

    Irving & Oak Park Ave

    Place is a waste of time and money. Self service only.

  7. #12828

    O Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Agreed 1000 percent.
    I would think we all agree with that. The hottest one are not allways the best. Ask Dmichael.

  8. #12827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Best Providers Not Being The Hottest Looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog16  [View Original Post]
    The best providers are not necessarily the hottest girls. The best providers are those who engage in this with a minimum level of bullsh*t.
    Agreed 1000 percent.

  9. #12826

    You did the right thing

    Quote Originally Posted by TankRodwell  [View Original Post]
    Went by an AMP on chicago not far from an auto past store this afternoon and had a notable experience. Was greeted by a very pretty early 20's spinner wearing a low cut shirt and daisy dukes with her ample bottom peking out of the back. Kind of strange for this place which is usually staffed by over 40's. She took my door fee and walked me into the room. She gave me a terrible massage with zero tease contact and the pitched me a huge variety of options in explicit detail and demanded a credit card when I chose a lower priced option. She also demanded I pay in advance due to "company policy" now this isn't all that uncommon and I'd hate to drive away the new cute young talent, but my spider senses were going crazy and I had lost whatever buzz I walked in with so I declined all and left.

    Any thoughts?
    You did the right thing. Being a hobbyist has taught me that you need to go with your spidey senses. Unfortunately, the nature of this hobby attracts scammers and scumbags. You always have to be aware because there is no limit to the lies, scams and deceit some people will engage in to make a buck. Just take a look at Lake Street or some of the ridiculous ads on Backpage. It should be a simple transaction that both parties benefit from and actually enjoy. The best providers are not necessarily the hottest girls. The best providers are those who engage in this with a minimum level of bullsh*t. And as always, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

  10. #12825

    Tao of using the big head

    Went by an AMP on chicago not far from an auto past store this afternoon and had a notable experience. Was greeted by a very pretty early 20's spinner wearing a low cut shirt and daisy dukes with her ample bottom peking out of the back. Kind of strange for this place which is usually staffed by over 40's. She took my door fee and walked me into the room. She gave me a terrible massage with zero tease contact and the pitched me a huge variety of options in explicit detail and demanded a credit card when I chose a lower priced option. She also demanded I pay in advance due to "company policy" now this isn't all that uncommon and I'd hate to drive away the new cute young talent, but my spider senses were going crazy and I had lost whatever buzz I walked in with so I declined all and left.

    Any thoughts?

  11. #12824

    Good Nips?

    Was going to this one AMP for along time. Nice lady, great asian nips. She is gone. I really miss her. Any recommendations?

    Barney pm ok.

  12. #12823

    Risky location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    I thought this one was in a risky location:

    http://dailynorthwestern.com/2014/10...lotter-oct-20/
    Although this was dated Oct 19th they are still in business as of last week. Same old great massage, though.

  13. #12822

    Howard & Didge / California

    AMP by Howard & Dodge / California. Waste of $. Horrible massage and they charge separate for TS. Ended up just rubbing one off during the TS.

  14. #12821
    AMP by Howard &Dodge / California. Don't go, utter waste time. There was a younger girl in her 20's and older one in 30's. Got the older and only got a painful massage. Ended up wasting $75 for a half hour massage plus TS. Ending up just rubbing one out in front of her.

  15. #12820

    Please help

    Coming in town for the weekend. Looking for recommendations for a good run with extras. Please inbox me with info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape