Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2823

    Beth

    Not a lot a repetitive ads and no reviews. So I toftt today, basic 2 call and some text system directing me to the "safe house" (the address that they have you go to before they give you the real address). She didn't answer when I got to the predetermined location so I was ready to bail. Before I got 1 block away she calls and said she was having phone trouble. I told her that I would turn around and she thanked me.

    She is very skinny, like 5' 6" 100 lbs with little or no chest, although the nipples are pierced. She might be older than her advertised age. She delivered GFE, BBBJ to covered mish (tight and small). Her Apt is very close to one of HaH's favorite streets (that a clue to do some research) 2nd floor 2 dogs in the crates and a roommate around sometimes although not today. There was a bed and not a mattress on the floor, light smell of Ciggs but not overwhelming.

    I probably will repeat, $ for a hh and $. 5 for the hour although she will tell it is definitely one and done but she does not watch the clock either.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ncalls/4496189

    Peace.

  2. #2822

    New 745 Intel

    Jazelle has been a regular stop for me every time I travel through the area. They told me she is on extended vacation, so I am seeking service information about other girls there; specifically Jordan, Nadia or Jackie. Please send PM if you can help.

    Also, if anyone can tell me how to reach Jazelle, that would be even better.

  3. #2821

    Not Fountain

    Don't go to Fountain unless you want a crappy / nonexistent massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKey84  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Regular on the Boston threads here.

    So I've been away on military leave for about 9 months and have been slowly getting back into the swing of things. I have an appointment down in Providence on Wednesday and was hoping to make the most out of my time there. Here's my question.

    I haven't had much luck with private providers as far as massage+FS on backpage. Only see a few, and both were up in the Boston area. I visted OS a little over a year ago and had a great time. After reading some recent reviews, it seems like 1021 and Refresh are pretty solid choices, but still inconsistent. So in all of your humble opinions, should I live in the edge and go with a girl on BP, or stick with the AMP scene? PMs are great, or repost, whatever works best for you.

    JKey.

  4. #2820

    Visiting wendesday

    Hey fellas,

    Regular on the Boston threads here.

    So I've been away on military leave for about 9 months and have been slowly getting back into the swing of things. I have an appointment down in Providence on Wednesday and was hoping to make the most out of my time there. Here's my question.

    I haven't had much luck with private providers as far as massage+FS on backpage. Only see a few, and both were up in the Boston area. I visted OS a little over a year ago and had a great time. After reading some recent reviews, it seems like 1021 and Refresh are pretty solid choices, but still inconsistent. So in all of your humble opinions, should I live in the edge and go with a girl on BP, or stick with the AMP scene? PMs are great, or repost, whatever works best for you.

    JKey.

  5. #2819

    Talor

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianBob  [View Original Post]
    Had a bad experience with the Taylor the Italian brunette. Had setup a time, prenegotiated service and price she said she needed a shower and will be ready at the time. Got to where she told me to go, texted her to let her know I'm there. She tells me 10 more min and she will be ready, I figured sure, she's getting freshened up for me. 15 min go by, tells me 6 more minutes, I don't know why specifically 6 more minutes, I said sure. And that's the last I heard from her. Tried texting and calling. No response. Wasted an hour and half, and gas to get from 195 side MA to pawtucket and back. Really wanted to see her from the good reports. Doubt I will try again.
    Exactly as I said, she is hard to get a hold of and most definitely can waste your time and jerk you off silly not in a good way. I have only been with her a few times and the other few times I tried to get a hold of her she blew me off with exactly what you said above so yes she can waste your time and that is her big downfall. All I can say is at least when you can get her she delivers the goods without a scam. Better than the ones that tell you they will do it all and then get your money and you get scammed like the 2 below. Most of these girls are on something and you can't depend on anything being guaranteed. Always an adventure and sometimes not a good experience but once in a while you strike gold.

  6. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    The Italian brunette is legit and aims to please but is very hard to get a hold of sometimes and she moves around a lot, Johnston, Central Falls, lately in Pawtucket. I did a full report on TER. As far as the blonde below she is new and I haven't seen her and don't know what the deal is.
    Had a bad experience with the Taylor the Italian brunette. Had setup a time, prenegotiated service and price she said she needed a shower and will be ready at the time. Got to where she told me to go, texted her to let her know I'm there. She tells me 10 more min and she will be ready, I figured sure, she's getting freshened up for me. 15 min go by, tells me 6 more minutes, I don't know why specifically 6 more minutes, I said sure. And that's the last I heard from her. Tried texting and calling. No response. Wasted an hour and half, and gas to get from 195 side MA to pawtucket and back. Really wanted to see her from the good reports. Doubt I will try again.

  7. #2817

    Ashley

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-37-38/3900268

    Despite my first "visit" with Ashley didn't happen, (search my previous posts for that) a couple of weeks ago I was hard up and she was available, so I gave her another chance. And I'm kind of glad I did. She's nice enough, and she's true GFE. She's definitely got the looks. If it wasn't for the first attempt I might be eager to see her again. But as it is, I would if there were no other options.

  8. #2816

    Ava

    Visiting Brazilian,

    One word, STAY AWAY.

    Quoted $100 over the phone for a half.

    Asked for another $100 when I showed up.

    Given 5 minute lackluster BJ.

    If I can convince one monger to stay away, it is $100 well spent.

  9. #2815

    New pics new numbers same old 2 scammers

    You can always recognize this one from the mary jane leaf tat on her butt.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ecials/3693177

    This one changes her number and only a few pics so you can tell it's the same girl, however both of them have the same scam as I have said before. They will promise a lot and when they get your money they will not give you what was promised and will also say they need more to do it and try to get more green and still not do it. Basically speaking whatever money you have in your pants won't be there when you leave and you won't leave with a smile either, not to mention venturing into pimp land is not much fun either.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...isfied/4489837

  10. #2814

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by PVDMassage  [View Original Post]
    I met Ashley recently. Pictures seemed interesting, and the other site had somewhat positive reviews. We exchanged some texts and it was pretty easy set up. Met her at a local hotel. She was ok looking, no different from her pictures. We got right down to business and services were provided as discussed. Half for. 8. Somewhat rushed, but not as bad as some other providers.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/4486867
    Here's what I don't like with Ashley, she does will do BBBJ but will not follow through till completion with CIM. Same can be said for others such as Mariah but she is much sexier and better looking than Ashley so she can get away with it and still have plenty of customers. Try the skinny MILF blonde named Ashley and you will find a much better BBBJ with CIM till completion or whatever you want she will do, paint her face CIF etc. Her favorite thing in the world is sucking cock and she will suck you dry till you drop to your knees and then some.

  11. #2813

    Ashley red head

    I met Ashley recently. Pictures seemed interesting, and the other site had somewhat positive reviews. We exchanged some texts and it was pretty easy set up. Met her at a local hotel. She was ok looking, no different from her pictures. We got right down to business and services were provided as discussed. Half for. 8. Somewhat rushed, but not as bad as some other providers.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...pecial/4486867

  12. #2812

    I may have one

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a girl who can give a good massage with fantastic head skills?

    In the mood for that lately.
    I may have one.

    PM me and I can trade some info with you.

    Tyco69.

  13. #2811

    Need some Info

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    The Italian brunette is legit and aims to please but is very hard to get a hold of sometimes and she moves around a lot, Johnston, Central Falls, lately in Pawtucket. I did a full report on TER. As far as the blonde below she is new and I haven't seen her and don't know what the deal is.
    Great, thanks for the info.

  14. #2810

    The 2 below you asked about

    The Italian brunette is legit and aims to please but is very hard to get a hold of sometimes and she moves around a lot, Johnston, Central Falls, lately in Pawtucket. I did a full report on TER. As far as the blonde below she is new and I haven't seen her and don't know what the deal is.

  15. #2809
    Anyone know of a girl who can give a good massage with fantastic head skills?

    In the mood for that lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape