Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15672
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyGaGa1  [View Original Post]
    Don't know for sure but I am pretty sure M is the money behind the operation. I also heard hey were married. Don't know for sure though. I have not been in awhile. The doors suck. So e don't even close all the way.
    I heard they never got married but I don't care. If Mark is truly behind keeping the girls in line while Heather is more lax, then I assume Mark has the most to lose financially.

  2. #15671

    Who's Massage Kennesaw

    Went again to Who's Massage in Kennesaw to try yet another Lady, Got Lillian this time. Very Sweet Skinny and Pretty Girl. No extra's to be had with her though. She did a Great Massage, but would not do extra's of any kind. Will try again with another lady there and report back.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...aw-pm/25367718

  3. #15670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 189

    Harmony

    Doesn't matter. Sparks will fly when mark reads this.

    Don't know for sure but I am pretty sure M is the money behind the operation. I also heard hey were married. Don't know for sure though. I have not been in awhile. The doors suck. So e don't even close all the way.

  4. #15669
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Why would Mark do that when Heather allegedly owns the place?
    Don't know for sure but I am pretty sure M is the money behind the operation. I also heard hey were married. Don't know for sure though. I have not been in awhile. The doors suck. So e don't even close all the way.

  5. #15668
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeo  [View Original Post]
    Know a girl that worked there. She says Heather knows the score and will set up trusted customers with the girls that provide extras.
    I haven't been in awhile either so I can't verify the truth of this.
    Why would Mark do that when Heather allegedly owns the place?

  6. #15667
    Senior Member


    Posts: 189

    Harmony

    Know a girl that worked there. She says Heather knows the score and will set up trusted customers with the girls that provide extras. Mark doesn't like this and works against it.

    I haven't been in awhile either so I can't verify the truth of this.

  7. #15666
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyGaGa1  [View Original Post]
    Place sucks. Haven't been in over a year since my gal left. She used to have to put shit in the front of the door to keep his ass from popping his head in for some made up reason. Here I am trying to get some head and we have to navigate his patrols down the hall. Fucker. Thats ok. We figured it out.
    He did the same shit the first time I got a massage there. Was a young cutie and I guess he knew my reputation or something.

  8. #15665
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Possible excitement at Harmony? Mark monitors USASG, so you can bet he'll be watching Sally closely from now on.
    Place sucks. Haven't been in over a year since my gal left. She used to have to put shit in the front of the door to keep his ass from popping his head in for some made up reason. Here I am trying to get some head and we have to navigate his patrols down the hall. Fucker. Thats ok. We figured it out.

  9. #15664
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic73  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be at the Marriott next week, any suggestions on AMP or something on that line?
    Not much good down that way as far as AMP. Probably best to come north or check out BP for something closer. There are probably at least 2 working. Girls in your hotel. Just have to find them LOL.

  10. #15663

    Paige

    Anybody have info on Paige in Roswell? http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...hands/23923603 pm preferred.

  11. #15662

    Atlanta Airport Marriott

    I'm going to be at the Marriott next week, any suggestions on AMP or something on that line?

  12. #15661
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooms  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. The one on the corner across from the Checkers.
    Possible excitement at Harmony? Mark monitors USASG, so you can bet he'll be watching Sally closely from now on.

  13. #15660
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Heather and Mark's Harmony?
    Yeah. The one on the corner across from the Checkers.

  14. #15659

    Olympia

    Visited it last week. Older asian with nice cans. Xtras to be had. The massage was ok at best. I will not return but your YMMV.

  15. #15658

    Moonlight Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place in Austell?
    Yes it is Astell their is another girl there some times too, but stay away from the older one. The other girl is Lisa I think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape