Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 43,846 to 43,860 of 59517
-
11-03-14 18:26 #15672Banned Member

Posts: 13634I heard they never got married but I don't care. If Mark is truly behind keeping the girls in line while Heather is more lax, then I assume Mark has the most to lose financially.
Originally Posted by MikeyGaGa1
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-14 17:31 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 63Who's Massage Kennesaw
Went again to Who's Massage in Kennesaw to try yet another Lady, Got Lillian this time. Very Sweet Skinny and Pretty Girl. No extra's to be had with her though. She did a Great Massage, but would not do extra's of any kind. Will try again with another lady there and report back.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...aw-pm/25367718
-
11-03-14 15:52 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 189Harmony
Doesn't matter. Sparks will fly when mark reads this.
Don't know for sure but I am pretty sure M is the money behind the operation. I also heard hey were married. Don't know for sure though. I have not been in awhile. The doors suck. So e don't even close all the way.
-
11-03-14 12:16 #15669Senior Member

Posts: 560Don't know for sure but I am pretty sure M is the money behind the operation. I also heard hey were married. Don't know for sure though. I have not been in awhile. The doors suck. So e don't even close all the way.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-14 11:21 #15668Banned Member

Posts: 13634Why would Mark do that when Heather allegedly owns the place?
Originally Posted by Homeo
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-14 09:10 #15667Senior Member

Posts: 189Harmony
Know a girl that worked there. She says Heather knows the score and will set up trusted customers with the girls that provide extras. Mark doesn't like this and works against it.
I haven't been in awhile either so I can't verify the truth of this.
-
11-02-14 22:39 #15666Banned Member

Posts: 13634He did the same shit the first time I got a massage there. Was a young cutie and I guess he knew my reputation or something.
Originally Posted by MikeyGaGa1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-14 17:58 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 560Place sucks. Haven't been in over a year since my gal left. She used to have to put shit in the front of the door to keep his ass from popping his head in for some made up reason. Here I am trying to get some head and we have to navigate his patrols down the hall. Fucker. Thats ok. We figured it out.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-14 17:54 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 560Not much good down that way as far as AMP. Probably best to come north or check out BP for something closer. There are probably at least 2 working. Girls in your hotel. Just have to find them LOL.
Originally Posted by FireMedic73
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-14 12:29 #15663Senior Member

Posts: 219Paige
Anybody have info on Paige in Roswell? http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...hands/23923603 pm preferred.
-
11-02-14 03:37 #15662Regular Member

Posts: 1Atlanta Airport Marriott
I'm going to be at the Marriott next week, any suggestions on AMP or something on that line?
-
11-01-14 19:25 #15661Banned Member

Posts: 13634Possible excitement at Harmony? Mark monitors USASG, so you can bet he'll be watching Sally closely from now on.
Originally Posted by Dooms
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-14 10:22 #15660Regular Member

Posts: 16Yeah. The one on the corner across from the Checkers.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-14 09:59 #15659Regular Member

Posts: 9Olympia
Visited it last week. Older asian with nice cans. Xtras to be had. The massage was ok at best. I will not return but your YMMV.
-
10-31-14 22:33 #15658Senior Member

Posts: 67Moonlight Spa
Yes it is Astell their is another girl there some times too, but stay away from the older one. The other girl is Lisa I think.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





