Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405

    Lets Play

    Adlet's play.

    Posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 4:53 PM.

    Let's play.

    Hello guys I'm Lisa 33 I'm 5"5 150 pounds 42 DD LOVE to have fun.

    Gentleman stay away, she is a crack head and she will rush you. Toftt on this one.

    She lives in Pawtucket. PM me if you want more info.

  2. #2807

    Typo / Links added

    Quote Originally Posted by Etonrifles  [View Original Post]
    Tyco, they are not linking to anything.
    My bad sorry here are the links.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-mouth/4427541

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...e-true/4477521

  3. #2806
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #2805
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyco69  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give me some info on these two providers?

    If you feel more comfortable, you can PM me, I will trade some info.

    Thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-mouth/4427541

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...e-true/4477521
    Tyco, they are not linking to anything.

  5. #2804

    Need some Info

    Can anybody give me some info on these two providers?

    If you feel more comfortable, you can PM me, I will trade some info.

    Thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-mouth/4427541

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...e-true/4477521

  6. #2803

    New big-ass-big-tit CIP MILF

    Not quite a small BBW, and definitely with some extra belly baggage, this mid-30's white MILF keeps a wrap around her belly during sex, so I never really got to see her rather large midsection. She has a pretty face but she wears harlot-like sleazy eye make up, and dresses up nicely in thigh highs and high heels stripper gear. She DFKs like she's in love and provides a wet and slobbery BBBJ. She cums like a freight train with G-spot massage and DATY, and she's a PASSIONATE CIP lay. Very pretty face, and a very friendly laid-back woman. Her massive natural tits, with 5-inch diameter pancake areolae, are in my opinion her best features. 100 for what indeed turned out to be an honest half hour, and BBFS was pre-negotiated by email.

    Please PM me with at least one first-hand confirmed BBFS girl in trade, with contact info, if you would like this MILF's contact info in return. Friends who already know my email address, of course, are always welcomed to write for contact info, and my own pictures of the girl.

  7. #2802
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Yes JoeK, that's her and also the other brunette now advertising as London on BP also worked at CL and other clubs, however both of them used to do real good BBBJ's and now both require everything covered including the BJ. Perhaps if you were a regular club customer from the past surely they will remember and deliver what they used to provide if you get what I am saying but aren't going to do it with 20 BP guys banging on their door every week that they have only met for the first time. They are on BP only because they can't make what they used to make at CL or anywhere else. I have seen a lot of dancers turn into BP girls since the Cheater's debacle put the heat on all the clubs.
    She looks like a girl that used to be at Fountain, too. Not site cause I never saw her; just remember pictures of a girl that looked like her.

  8. #2801

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...e-best/4311913

    I happened upon this ad and recognized this girl as a dancer at CL. Can anyone confirm if this ad girl and the CL dancer are one in the same?
    Yes JoeK, that's her and also the other brunette now advertising as London on BP also worked at CL and other clubs, however both of them used to do real good BBBJ's and now both require everything covered including the BJ. Perhaps if you were a regular club customer from the past surely they will remember and deliver what they used to provide if you get what I am saying but aren't going to do it with 20 BP guys banging on their door every week that they have only met for the first time. They are on BP only because they can't make what they used to make at CL or anywhere else. I have seen a lot of dancers turn into BP girls since the Cheater's debacle put the heat on all the clubs.

  9. #2800

    Re: Open Question

    Quote Originally Posted by DTAddict  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. I was considering revisiting a girl in the area who was excellent the last time around but I've noticed that she's now posting with a new phone number but the same pics and a few new ones. I can see that it is her in the pics. My question is if a new phone number an indication that LE may be involved or is it common for these girls to change numbers from time to time?
    I would not worry about it, these girls change phones and numbers all the time.

  10. #2799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Renee in Pawtucket

    I recently met Renee who advertises in Pawtucket (Advertises as a Jamaican with a number that ends in 1079) but met her in a pretty sparse apartment in Providence. I think that the pictures may be her but she was a lot bigger than those pictures show. Everything was covered. She does have a great set of sensitive DDDs and was pretty tight. She is pleasant enough but it wasn't a particularly memorable experience worthy of repeating. The price was right though at. 8 for hhr.

  11. #2798

    Open question

    Hi guys. I was considering revisiting a girl in the area who was excellent the last time around but I've noticed that she's now posting with a new phone number but the same pics and a few new ones. I can see that it is her in the pics. My question is if a new phone number an indication that LE may be involved or is it common for these girls to change numbers from time to time?

  12. #2797

    Jenny Providence

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    My plan be ended up being Jenny. Ok, got a super tiny one off the bucket list. Sounded more fun than it actually was, just not my type I guess. The girl can suck a cock, that's for sure. Really turned me off asking for a tip mid fuck. Won't be repeating.
    She is my type! I had a dream about her, a sexy super skinny spinner with a pretty face, good menu, and good prices. BBBJCIM, DFK, DATY. She asked me for a tip in my dream, unfortunately I didn't have any more cash but she earned it. No clock watcher either.

  13. #2796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    My plan be ended up being Jenny. Ok, got a super tiny one off the bucket list. Sounded more fun than it actually was, just not my type I guess. The girl can suck a cock, that's for sure. Really turned me off asking for a tip mid fuck. Won't be repeating.

  14. #2795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Seekonk girl

    She must be busy!! Trying to get a hold of her for days. Straight to voice mail and its full. Go figure!

    Time to find a plan B.

  15. #2794

    Mimi

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...e-best/4311913

    I happened upon this ad and recognized this girl as a dancer at CL. Can anyone confirm if this ad girl and the CL dancer are one in the same?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape