Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #7505

    MILF update

    If you read my posts you know I have been very frustrated with trying to land a hot MILF. I really want a california 9 or 10 quality one. Anyway to practice up on my game I picked an easier one at least from a looks standpoint (and also she does need the money, unfortunately a lot of the hot ones are still living off their divorce settlements and still havent gotten over their GPS). She is just an average looking but sweet sounding asian that lives nearby. So I sent her my P2P letter and got total silence. I waited maybe an hour before sending her my thoughtful emotional letter. Here was her reply.

    "Hello. My name is (name) but feel free to call me (name). It's a pleasure to meet you.

    What is my motivation you ask? Well. I have only been on this site for a couple months. I really just wanted to see what was out there. Right now all my focus has been on trying to find a job. I really really need to work. In addition to job searching, I've been working on becoming the very best version of me I can be. I believe that once I start working, my self-confidence level and everything else should fall into place.

    I'd like to have something to bring to the table when the time comes and I meet someone. I've never been in a SD / SB dynamic so I don't know what to expect. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the idea of a man giving a woman an "allowance" for simply enjoying each other's company. " (she knows its $ to have sex)

    MY RESPONSE TO HER.

    "thanks for your honesty. And really I am sure you are fine the way you are. And of course we are all trying to improve ourselves. I have taken care of women my entire life. In my family women didn't work. So the idea of a man helping a woman seems very natural to me. Now in a marriage a man is taking all the financial responsibility. The beauty for some people in a sugar dating relationship is that it doesn't have to be all the time or 24/7. I am a busy executive, you have your life as well.

    I like to see someone once or twice a week if that's possible. And at least you know when we are together its just like any normal relationship. The only thing different is that you are being compensated for your time. And your time is valuable. Right?

    I love being with someone that for whatever reason needs a boost emotionally and physically to gain some self confidence. I can do that for you. If you want to meet, you are close by. Maybe a starbucks. If we like each other then we can start an arrangement on a per date basis to keep the pressure off. Does any of this make sense?

    THEN I QUICKLY SENT THIS MESSAGE A FEW MINUTES LATER.

    "and so to be clear. First we meet to see if there is any chemistry. Then if there is and you wish to escalate that to a physical level then you will start to be compensated for your time. I am a very sexy and intuitive guy, I can make you feel like the sexy woman you are inside. And enable you to express that on the outside".

    HER RESPONSE.

    Well, you seem very understanding and straightforward. I think I can learn a lot from a man like you. I am agreeable to meeting for coffee. I live in (city). There is a Starbucks in (location) and it's near my house. Would it be okay with you to meet there?

    Can you also please email me your picture so I know who I will be meeting with? I've never done this before so I'm a bit nervous. My email is (email address).

    MY REPLY.

    "I know you are nervous but lucky for you there is no reason to be. I happen to be a nice guy all around. I will email you my pics now".

    HER REPLY

    "I received your pictures. At least I can wave at you when I finally meet you. I'd like to think that if anything I will make a new friend right. I appreciate you trying to put me at ease. Your understanding helps tremendously. You have a great and positive personality which just adds to your attraction! Don't forget that. Now...I just want to make sure that you know that I don't look like a model or actress. I'm just a plain normal looking 46 year old, nothing extraordinary about me. I don't think I'm comfortable enough in my own skin but I'm willing to try. I will follow your lead if that's okay lol. I've been attending a 9 day Novena with my dad at our church. We are on day 8 today. I'm leaving in a few minutes just in case you email me and I dont respond right away. I should be back home between 7-7:30pm okay. Talk to you soon."

    Maybe this helps a few of you new guys out there. This is a straight laced, church going, traditional asian lady. Now if I can just figure out how to work my magic on a crazy sexy, I wish I was 20 again MILF it will have all been worth it. The other thing worth noting is that I messaged her today and can meet her tonite. Not unusual. It's always good to follow up fast when possible.

  2. #7504

    Tough to do this

    Wow, it is amazing the difficulty of this SD stuff.

    For now my little friend is a low rent guy with high rise expectation.

    2nd /3rd meeting with SB did not go so well. She did not lay out expectations well, he perhaps was not aggressive enough to get what he wanted. She likely not managing money / habits / school well. He wants a goto girlfriend once a week as finances allow. Comparison shopping the comps are home life (pretty good and lots to lose) vs cAMP incredible fun. Blueball departure with bipolar like change as she begged for more money.

    The prior day, knowing family time was important, she begged for an advance of funds to do laundry, eat for the first time in days, etc. She also did not remember past conversations where things were layed out crystal clear what was possible regarding sugar.

    My little friend thinks she only is interest in $$. Little interest in GFE, life guidance. Comments made disparaging men. As a man of means and success my friend thinks he will leave the SB game alone unless things fall in his lap.

    Perhaps at midlife a little straying to better appreciate the married life is a good thing.

  3. #7503

    Married but looking

    Quote Originally Posted by VaSD1  [View Original Post]
    I had a M&G with a subject MILF this week. 29, with a beautiful face and mommy's booty. Classy and seems very smart. Hubby travels and when home wants to talk about home refinancing and such (I wonder if he is a hobbyist?) and she feels neglected. I've never been to the FC with a MBL (that I know of) but I'm intrigued by the thought / kink. We're getting together again Tuesday. Any thoughts or advice from other SDs on having a MBL SB? Thanks!
    I posted earlier in the year my experience on this. Two thirds of my SB's have been either married or engaged and living with SO. Quite frankly my best long termers have been the married ones. Perhaps my experience is different than HG's because I target white females between 20 and 30 (including the ones that lie and say they are just 30 but are a few years past that) Seems to be the best sex. They know what they are getting at home and know they want more.

    So I was really jones-ing for a blond last week, and a friend from last year texted and said she had just gotten back to town after a long trip overseas. I suggested lunch, and did not even recognized the hot blond chick that came in Peroxide is fine with me. Offered to get a room and she jumped at it, and then at me. Guess what, married.

  4. #7502
    The hot latina from last night said she was busy today.

    So I went and visited my little girl S.

    A true NP.

    The dirty pics are here.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...pose&p=2253166#post2253166.

  5. #7501

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    I first read about this method from HollywoodGuy when I first started out a few months ago. He is right, be gentle and let them know you care and will be there for them, under your terms. Amazing how many will call days, weeks, even months later after they've been abused by enough A**Holes.
    I will have to try that because something tells me she was not used to the nice treatment and let her guard down. Thanks team.

  6. #7500

    Timing

    Noon - My MILF calls to reschedule our canceled date from yesterday. She says to pick her up at 9.30 pm and we will go to the usual no-tel.

    5.00 pm - Nothing to do but wait for tonite so I login to the sd site. I start to look at the girls currently online. I spot a 24 year old white latina that lived close by, and that I never messaged. I see she is kind of plain looking and that her profile was a few months old, so I probably passed on her prior due to her looks and that she was latina (as they don't always like me as much. lol). But she was 5'4" and small framed.

    5.08 - I send her my usual intro letter offering $.

    5.26 - She replies with "I like what I read. I sent you a email to the address you provided".

    5 27 - I read her email "I'm new to the whole sd / sb site but from what you sent me it sounds like a good time with you. ".

    5.28 - I emailed her back with some pics and my #.

    5.30 - She txted me immediately and we txted for the next half hour. I tell her I have to go out tonite but I'll txt her back at 7, just in case "meeting up with a friend that owes me money" falls through.

    6.45 - My MILF calls to confirm our date tonite.

    7.15 - I call the latina and say "hey I got an extra hour to burn before I have to see my friend. Lets do a M&G for a half hour or whatever before I have to leave" She agrees and says to pick her up on the corner near her house where she lives with her parents.

    7.42 - I arrive and she shows up promptly (A very clean looking girl with a nice small but curvy figure). She gets in the car and tells me to drive a few blocks and park.

    7.45 - I find a space and park and we start to talk. She tells me she's nervous and I tell her I know that but she doesn't need to be. Within about 5 minutes the making out begins. This girl was horny and I was fingering inside her good and rough. I had my dick out and she played with it for maybe 5-10 minutes, but the focus was really all on her. Great full B+ cups and nice nipples to suck.

    8.15 - I'm thinking to myself what can I do to get out of paying?. I really didn't think things were going to go this far as she was a very straight laced looking girl, a self professed good girl, and I believed her. So I asked her to give me a BBBJ. She declined.

    8.30 - Still thinking to myself, OK, she must want to get paid, she put out for 45 minutes and would have finished me with the HJ if I let her. I got a C note on me, no problem. So she asks "how does this SD SB thing work?" I tell her, "well this is the M&G to see if we like each other, if you want to get paid you need to come to the FC. ". She says "OK".

    8.40 - I drop her off and speed over to my MILF.

    9.30 - While I was waiting outside to pick up my MILF I txted with the latina and I got a smiley face. I am planning on fucking her tomorrow. She says she will drive to me no problem. At the moment she is unemployed and only has an x to fuck now and then. She was a 6.5/7.5/9/7. But the action was typical of a first time meeting. Strange and hot.

  7. #7499

    Words of Wisdom.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would consider that a success. Just let her know you are there for her if she needs you. Don't be surprised if she txts you back in a week or 3 months. LOL.
    I first read about this method from HollywoodGuy when I first started out a few months ago. He is right, be gentle and let them know you care and will be there for them, under your terms. Amazing how many will call days, weeks, even months later after they've been abused by enough A**Holes.

  8. #7498
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    So I have been reading the form and finally decided to jump into the water. I have a few profiles and the various sites and so far SA seems the best of course I do not like the monthly fee but whatever. I have a few girls I am chatting with in the DC / MD / VA area and had my first MG last week. The girl was decent looking and we did not discuss too much about cost. She started off with the only have drinks but it ended in a couple hour session of wild fun. The best part it only cost dinner at a cheap place and a small gift presented when I first met her. Unfortunately the ride came to an end the next day as she wanted to discuss allowance and was clearly looking for something serious. I might have been ok with it, but she had a lot of rules like no other girls, could not get too serious about her and must understand if she is not available all the time. It was a great one time event and I just know I will not have the same experience again.
    I would consider that a success. Just let her know you are there for her if she needs you. Don't be surprised if she txts you back in a week or 3 months. LOL.

  9. #7497

    Ruined by my first meet

    So I have been reading the form and finally decided to jump into the water. I have a few profiles and the various sites and so far SA seems the best of course I do not like the monthly fee but whatever. I have a few girls I am chatting with in the DC / MD / VA area and had my first MG last week. The girl was decent looking and we did not discuss too much about cost. She started off with the only have drinks but it ended in a couple hour session of wild fun. The best part it only cost dinner at a cheap place and a small gift presented when I first met her. Unfortunately the ride came to an end the next day as she wanted to discuss allowance and was clearly looking for something serious. I might have been ok with it, but she had a lot of rules like no other girls, could not get too serious about her and must understand if she is not available all the time. It was a great one time event and I just know I will not have the same experience again.

  10. #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by VaSD1  [View Original Post]
    I had a M&G with a subject MILF this week. 29, with a beautiful face and mommy's booty. Classy and seems very smart. Hubby travels and when home wants to talk about home refinancing and such (I wonder if he is a hobbyist?) and she feels neglected. I've never been to the FC with a MBL (that I know of) but I'm intrigued by the thought / kink. We're getting together again Tuesday. Any thoughts or advice from other SDs on having a MBL SB? Thanks!
    I never do them. Too many single girls.

  11. #7495
    Quote Originally Posted by John252  [View Original Post]

    Married advisors desired.
    I just asked Siri and here's the advice she has for your friend. First, your friend noted the young lady is a smoker, which likely means your friend isn't. Thus, every time he walks out of there, his hair and clothes will smell. Best if your friend carries a change of clothes in the car. This is made easier if he sees her just before or just after going to the gym as the change of clothing is thus integrated in the routine. Your friend should also carry an extra stick of his regular deodorant and whatever lotion he uses. He may also want to have baby wipes in the car for lipstick smudges and cleaning mr. Johnson should the SO be extra frisky when he gets home. Obviously, a dry towel and comb is a must. If the situation permits, he may want to insist on a shower before leaving but that won't fix the cig smell.

    Because of potential volatility on the young lady's part, your friend would be well advise to carry nothing of value in the FC and no personal details. Car keys and cash will suffice. Young lady should procure and provide necessary supplies such as party hats (which leave behind a distinct smell).

    Your friend should go to Walgreens and invest a few dollars in a Trac prepaid phone. Best to enable it from a non-personal computer, perhaps one of the office machine when not logged under his own name. Or at the very least through private browsing mode through a free wifi such as micky the's.

    When the young lady tips into insanity, as these things often happen, it's best to remain calm. Remember that pride and ego only gets in the way of long term goals. Money wasted should at worse equate one meeting. Primary objective would be to disengage with no physical marks. In the mean time, enjoy the young lady, and try things you would not with SO. He should work on his fantasies. Addicts will let you do some crazy stuff.

    All according to Siri.

  12. #7494
    Well my MILF flaked on me tonite so I decided to go out on a M&G with the just recently turned 18 year old pictured. She turned out to be a true NP first timer and I am the first guy she met off the sd site. As per usual I messaged her the first day she was on the site. We then txted all week (just a few short txts a day to stay connected) till the first day I could really drive that far (130 miles rt) to meet her.

    She was an intelligent classy young lady (the kind you could take home to mother). A black muslim girl from africa but fully americanized. Very beautiful but thick. I knew this before I left but she had me convinced that her NP status was the genuine article. She was a 8/6/10/8. I give her a six but she was proportionate and sexy as hell.

    We had a 2 hour makeout date in a park with some mutual touching that revealed some real chemistry. She was very seductive and I loved every minute of it. I could have kissed her forever. It was that good. So we decided that due to logistics that she would take the train to me for date 2 in the FC. An all day date that could go overnite for a $ plus train plus food.

    In the sugar world timing is almost everything. And this girl is ready to burst. Our next date is scheduled just before her period when she will be at the peak of her monthly horniness.

    As we were parting I said to her "You ARE a strong independent woman. But in the FC you are daddy's baby girl". She looked down slightly and smiled.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b.jpg‎  

  13. #7493
    Wow, it has been great reading here over lots of time.

    My little friend has been in daycare education for so long, perhaps finally progressing in education. A yr + ago he met a CLer at her smoky public crowded dog infested grassy apartment. He had not seen her email about M&G fee. Talked for a while, generally nervously on both ends. She was blond / stacked / slender / cute / youth on her side, first yr college. He returned later with fee. Never hooked up after that as the emails got ugly on both ends. CL ads seemed very active on her part. Ticked some people off. Perhaps mugshots for non hobby stuff observed.

    Fast forward. My friend finds the window to meet suitable high standard SB very difficult to climb thru. No burner phone, no paid subscriptions, no great expense situation. He is married.

    New CL ad, easy to communicate with. After a number of emails finds out it is above girl needing rent help. He meets at her place again, new place more private. Similar college stank, many more tats. He would prefer to not shit in his own backyard BUT the chance is being taken. Hug at the door, mugshot explained. Easier to talk to. Friend explains his cAMP experiences as safe outlet, explains comparable expenses available for quality time. He remembers no action for MG fee, suggests moving to FC. Simple action obtained, nothing great but enough to tell she could be a playa. Would be easy to meet again. CAMP money left behind, like a child she went to count and was delighted in was not just 20.

    Pros: She is willing able cute trainable friendly banging body.

    Cons: additional rent space in the head, likely some drugs there, odor. Febrreze needed. Likely others involved also. My friends intuition is she is a bright kid whose life is on the wrong course. Daddy instinct strong, maybe wrong.

    Married advisors desired.

  14. #7492
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMo  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I don't see any reason to go beyond the $ level. Out of curiosity, with all the dating, how do you keep your tool from chaffing? What's your "maintenance" program? One day off per week? Liberal cream usage? Powder? Massage manipulations?
    Haha. I was dating about 25 days a month. Dropped it to 15 or so the last 3 months. Ready to get back in action next month.

  15. #7491

    Married but Looking

    I had a M&G with a subject MILF this week. 29, with a beautiful face and mommy's booty. Classy and seems very smart. Hubby travels and when home wants to talk about home refinancing and such (I wonder if he is a hobbyist?) and she feels neglected. I've never been to the FC with a MBL (that I know of) but I'm intrigued by the thought / kink. We're getting together again Tuesday. Any thoughts or advice from other SDs on having a MBL SB? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape