Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,226 to 27,240 of 40030
-
10-26-14 22:57 #12805Senior Member

Posts: 38Seeing Crystal Clear
So I've been mongering here and there when the opportunity presents itself, which it did this past week. I was down south for work and happened to be a hop, skip, and a jump away from one of Matteson's few attractions. I had only visited once previously, with a so-so result so I was hesitant. I had actually tried to reach out to the AA MP that uses the Miami area code, but could not connect. And I digress.
Walked in and was greeted by a surprisingly pleasant mamasan. Walked me in and showered me down per usual, making sure to tell me that there were all new girls. I guess I have a familiar face, because I always succeed in telling staff that I've been there far more frequently than I actually have. When sitting in the sauna I was soon greeted by the delightful Yuri who led me back to the room. Oddly enough, before we really even got into the massage she asked me what I was interested in and negotiated the price. I had never had that happen before, and I kind of enjoyed it because it allowed for a much more seamless process later on.
After a 20-25 minute so so massage it was time for the flip and that is when things got interesting. Yuri had mentioned to me that she was warm and on the flip I noticed she was massaging me completely naked. Needless to say, she has a killer bod. Spinner type body, man made see cups, and a pretty decent face. Yuri told me that she was 28, but I think she is closer to 35, not that I minded.
On the flip, Yuri immediately grabbed hold of LilChiGuy and start caressing him ever so gently as I started to get worked up. She then hopped on top of me while I rubbed her perfectly shaven kitty as she now shifted gears from stroking to filling her mouth with my now hard cock. We continued in this way for a while as I could feel her getting wetter by the minute. She then hopped on and began riding me in a sexy and sensual way and I could tell she was really enjoying it. She was rubbing her clit off my pelvis in rhythm with her bouncing up and down and I could feel her tremble as I pounded her. Some LFK and my hands roaming from her ass cheeks to my finger in her asshole really drove her wild. After about 10 minutes of riding me we both came almost simultaneously which I must say was amazing. She was so slippery wet by this point it almost felt like I had creampied her. She laid on top of me for a few minutes and talked about how much she likes Chicago and is looking forward to the snow. She is a real sweetheart.
I got dressed, left the agreed upon tip of $. 2 which is. 2 more than I usually pay but for whatever reason was in a generous mood, and it actually ended up being well worth it. I would say get there ASAP, as I'm not sure how long she'll be there. I may even go back if given the chance.
Stay safe,
BigChiGuy.
-
10-25-14 12:06 #12804Regular Member

Posts: 4Disappointing outing.
Being new to the area I decided to try a couple of places. I am sad to say I was disappointed. First place I tried was Lavender. Met by a older asian woman (late-40's early 50's? Probably about a 5-6. Not terrible, but nothing to pin on your wall. Anyway, no action beyond a decent (not great) massage.
Undaunted, I headed over to Sunkiss. Was taken care of by Vivian. She is a fairly attractive (7-8) Chinese woman (late-twenties would be my guess). The massage here was much better. I was allowed to lightly grope a bit, but only below the waste, and nothing but very casual passes. She told me that I could take care of myself if I wanted, but I declined. I suspect that more might be on offer here, but certainly not today.
Overall a disappointing outing.
-
10-24-14 14:34 #12803Senior Member

Posts: 81Megi's
Megi's does suck. Only HE available with Megi or Carolina. Megi is large. Carolina is also a little heavy but still kind of sexy.
Originally Posted by Enderwiggen
[View Original Post]
Kasia is a ***** and won't do anything. Donna does nothing also.
Vasia is young and hot but won't give HE. She is very nice though and you can probably do self serve with her best.
Avoid it!
-
10-24-14 11:05 #12802Regular Member

Posts: 11If you are in the north burbs and looking for a massage place with added benefits, drop me a PM and I can help ya out. They are Asian places, as long as you are cool with that.
Originally Posted by Darmoire
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-14 07:46 #12801Regular Member

Posts: 4New to town
I could use a little help. I am new to the area and have been watching the board for awhile, but I am having a hard time getting a lay of the land. Last night I thought I would take a walk past a few. I started with those closest to me (Superior & Orleans) and then headed up Chicago for a bit (towards Ashland). It was quite a hike. I circled back later in the evening to try to the first place (above the car wash), but it was closed. Since it was 8 ish on a Thursday night I can only assume that it is permanently closed.
I am interested in a decent, sensual massage with an attractive woman with opportunities for more. Walking distance to Chicago and Orleans a plus!
Any advise would be very much welcomed.
Thank you,
-
10-24-14 07:17 #12800Senior Member

Posts: 92I've actually been to Philly many times. I really enjoy the city. The only AMP experience I had there was nothing like what you describe. But, the place I went was way way out in the Philly suburbs and quite a long time ago.
Anyways, all this is making me think that a move to Philly wouldn't be the worst idea.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-14 00:38 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 1255Philly LEO
Went to college in Philly many, years ago. Back then LEO was, well, entepreneurial. So any enteprize could make the proper arrangements for protection and non-interference. I never knew Cicero back in, the day, but it sounds similar. You stay out of the way, You keep a low profile, you pay your taxes, and all is well. The more publicity the worse it is, since they can't look the other way. I would guess that is, why their forum is pretty quiet.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-14 23:34 #12798Senior Member

Posts: 936It is depressing now that I'm back home.
You can imagine the look on my face the entire time, knowing full well it was only 160. When I saw how pretty they were, I started to weep for us and how we are a great city with very weak talent.
Originally Posted by Tripps
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-14 19:53 #12797Regular Member

Posts: 22I agree completely with BottleRocket- Bella is awesome.
Originally Posted by Tripps
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-14 18:00 #12796Senior Member

Posts: 92Just got depressed
This sounds like SE Asia. Are you sure you are in Philly? Or, Fuck, even the US?
Def jealous and in need of some fucking Prozac and bourbon.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-14 17:31 #12795Senior Member

Posts: 41While in Chicago
Hello Gents, I have a 4 hour layover at Midway tomorrow & wondering about a couple of places on Archer Ave, which place has the selection of girls, Can you pick the one you want etc $$ , is this a Ok neighborhood, trying to play for a hour or so to waste time without going out of the area. Any feedback would be great.
-
10-22-14 13:23 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 936Megis
Who did you have there?
Originally Posted by Enderwiggen
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-14 23:14 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 179Done with Megis spa
3rd time I've been burned there. This time they gave me a cramped room and a rushed massage. I didn't even wait for table shower.
-
10-21-14 18:02 #12792Banned Member

Posts: 250I know a quite a few guys who would totally be ok with that.
Originally Posted by Samperkins420
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-14 16:13 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 306Thanks I saw her yesterday. Her friend was there and is smoking. Andrea is tiny and has a great ass but IS FIVE FUCKING MONTHS PREGNANT. Made things a bit awkward.
Originally Posted by Bebop60
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




