Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #324

    No cip for these girls

    http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...al-20/46445274

    http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...ia-20/46444979

    http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...en-19/46470526

    These girls all quoted 100-120 hh and 150-170 hr, "open minded" about bbf, but no cip. The pictures are probably fake, but you can find more real looking ones on Google. They most likely travel together. 100 hh might be worth it if you don't mind no cip. I didn't partake, so I don't know about the service.

  2. #323

    By the way.

    I forgot to mention that I called this girl:

    http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...re-20/46301652

    She said no at first, and I thanked her and was about to hang up when she said "for compensation" or something along those lines, but then she hung up. (shrugs).

    Maybe someone would like to confirm.

  3. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyag  [View Original Post]
    I have tried the Magnum ultra thin which use to be my favorite and also the Magnum ecstasy which were not that great but the Okomoto 004 is just a different experience all together. Woman have even commented on liking these more than a few times because they say it feels like I don't have one on. The 004 is not available anymore because they have to more versions that are even thinner material and a larger version as well which I got to order to try out.

    I have had a Magnum break on me before, pussy just too tight. I have never had a 004 break on me though after using about 30 so far. Actually considering the audience maybe the non-breaking is a negative around here. Haha.
    This one?

    http://okamotousa.com/004Condoms.aspx

  4. #321
    I have tried the Magnum ultra thin which use to be my favorite and also the Magnum ecstasy which were not that great but the Okomoto 004 is just a different experience all together. Woman have even commented on liking these more than a few times because they say it feels like I don't have one on. The 004 is not available anymore because they have to more versions that are even thinner material and a larger version as well which I got to order to try out.

    I have had a Magnum break on me before, pussy just too tight. I have never had a 004 break on me though after using about 30 so far. Actually considering the audience maybe the non-breaking is a negative around here. Haha.

  5. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know which have the best coverage length wise. Regardless of size. Any aim to cover entire base / penis.

    Sorry, to dim the bb enthusiasm.
    Magnum is best. And now they make ultra thin ones. They may not go all the way down but they go on easier and stay on. A recent discovery for me as I am a BB enthusiast. but get tired of losing girls over this issue. Also looking to bang some pros this xmas and feel the need to cover up for that.

  6. #319

    Along those lines (condoms)

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    LOL thanks. Yeah same. Thick not uber long. Thanks for the info.
    Anyone know which have the best coverage length wise. Regardless of size. Any aim to cover entire base / penis.

    Sorry, to dim the bb enthusiasm.

  7. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyag  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I actually do wear a Magnun size, not the longest but I got a thicky. The 004 stretch and feel a lot better than the Magnum, hopefully they fit the baseball bat you walk around with in your pants. LOL.
    LOL thanks. Yeah same. Thick not uber long. Thanks for the info.

  8. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    These gals are definitely pimped. I called the brunette and she agreed to bb greek for 140/30. Arrived at her motel in Van Nuys, parked on the street and called her. She said she was jumping in the shower and needed five minutes. About five minutes later a Cadillac SUV pulls into the lot with both her and the blonde and a couple black dudes. I promptly left.
    About 25 years ago I was having a session with a girl at the Cinema Motel on Sepulveda. After about 45 seconds, her pimp came in the room and he was ready for blood. Fortunately, I was still dressed except for my shoes. It was before Simi Valley issued my carry permit so I knew I was in trouble. I somehow got through him at the door after a few bumps and bruises. In the parking lot I screamed bloody murder and he froze long enough for me to get into my car. That's one of the reasons I stick to the old reliable massage parlor granny's nowadays.

  9. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    Do they come in magnum and XL magnum size? LOL.
    LOL, I actually do wear a Magnun size, not the longest but I got a thicky. The 004 stretch and feel a lot better than the Magnum, hopefully they fit the baseball bat you walk around with in your pants. LOL.

  10. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyag  [View Original Post]
    Just a tip for the guys that love bare but sometimes have to glove up. I have been using the Okamoto 004 condoms and there the best thing ever, when I first used them I pulled out a few times to make sure they didn't break, they felt that good. I just checked the website and it looks like the 004 have been replaced by 003 and 002 which are even thinner for more sensitivity, got to get me some of those. The best rubbers I have used and I have tried almost all of them.

    I have also used the female condom but some ladies aren't so keen on using them, it's good but pricey.

    Nothing beats bare but these are so close to nothing at all that I thought you guys might like to know.
    Do they come in magnum and XL magnum size? LOL.

  11. #314

    Pimped

    Quote Originally Posted by UrtrueLove78  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried either of following ones?

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...ls-21/46232407

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...na-21/46232483

    I show ads and called and talked to both. Both said bb is available. Both gave same address and hotel.

    Once I reach there show 5-6 LE cars within a block of hotel and they were just chitchatting.

    Pulled out of hotel right away and was desperate to get some action so went to west Hollywood AMP that I had my eyes on for few months.

    Met Ashley there and had best time of my life eating her out.
    These gals are definitely pimped. I called the brunette and she agreed to bb greek for 140/30. Arrived at her motel in Van Nuys, parked on the street and called her. She said she was jumping in the shower and needed five minutes. About five minutes later a Cadillac SUV pulls into the lot with both her and the blonde and a couple black dudes. I promptly left.

  12. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by UrtrueLove78  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried either of following ones?

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...ls-21/46232407

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...na-21/46232483

    I show ads and called and talked to both. Both said bb is available. Both gave same address and hotel.

    Once I reach there show 5-6 LE cars within a block of hotel and they were just chitchatting.

    Pulled out of hotel right away and was desperate to get some action so went to west Hollywood AMP that I had my eyes on for few months.

    Met Ashley there and had best time of my life eating her out.
    Two pimped, Phoenix based women with similar code words in their ads written by their manager. The pictures are good, but I'd use a great deal of caution until you are able to read a review from a reliable source. It would be a no go for me.

  13. #312
    Any one tried either of following ones?

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...ls-21/46232407

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...na-21/46232483

    I show ads and called and talked to both. Both said bb is available. Both gave same address and hotel.

    Once I reach there show 5-6 LE cars within a block of hotel and they were just chitchatting.

    Pulled out of hotel right away and was desperate to get some action so went to west Hollywood AMP that I had my eyes on for few months.

    Met Ashley there and had best time of my life eating her out.

  14. #311
    Any one tried either of following ones?

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...ls-21/46232407

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...na-21/46232483

    I show ads and called and talked to both. Both said bb is available. Both gave same address and hotel.

    Once I reach there show 5-6 LE cars within a block of hotel and they were just chitchatting.

    Pulled out of hotel right away and was desperate to get some action so went to west Hollywood AMP that I had my eyes on for few months.

    Met Ashley there and had best time of my life eating her out.

  15. #310

    Condoms

    Deeply appreciate the tip on the condoms. It's so hard to find good ones that still offer a sensitive feeling. Will definitely order some online.

    As k-girls go, I find them intoxicating to look at. Their skin tends to be hairless and smooth as can be. If you get a pretty one, they light up a room, but I've probably been with a couple hundred k-girls since the early 90's and only a small percentage have been worthy fucks. I can certainly say that many have been trophy fucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape