Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 16,186 to 16,200 of 23675
-
10-23-14 18:18 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 277Happening again.
I don't think this update really even belongs here in the sense that it's just off the grid, off the chart. Other then perhaps to let my fellow SD's know it's out there. The rare gem of gems. The girl I've been seeing for 6 weeks now, has forever changed the blood that courses through me. We have sex that no penthouse article porn director, or mush filled romance novel writer could ever possible dream up. It's just plain fucking off the fucking grid. I need to get back in better shape. This girl can't get enough of me, nor I her.
Keep looking, be a little creative and you too can find the right one. Last night, I tied her up to the back of the bed, made her use a vibrator on her clit while she took my cock in her mouth and came over and over, only stopping to beg me to fuck her. And when I finally untied her, it was 90 minutes of the hardest cum drenched fucking of my life. We literally are covered in love bruises and scratches. Crazy, crazy sex! She's 21, petite, beautiful, and she can't get enough. She's now dropping the love word on me. Might be time to cut a run, but my addiction to her won't allow it!
-
10-23-14 18:01 #7489Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Yeah, starting to sound like a Lewinsky and Linda Tripp scam. The first thing that struck me about it as being implausible was that she would be doing this to please her umm -lesbian lover. Doesn't add up.
Originally Posted by FeelGoodMd
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-14 16:35 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 733Videotape
I didn't get that offer. I think I was one of the first out of the gate, so she is sharpening her manipulation skills since then it seems. I would offer to allow the suckoff video as long as I can do my own fucking vid. I sure would like to meat that little hottie !
Originally Posted by FeelGoodMd
[View Original Post]
As long a some guys don't accept that manipulation she will have to entertain herself as a pen pal with a bunch of horny old guys .
I have a great SB at $. 5 and she acts like she cares about me and is an enthusiastic lover in every way. The problem is I need variety. I wish I could be happy with one girl but you all know where I am coming from. I need more available unsupervised time and more money. There is never enough of either unfortunately.
-
10-23-14 16:34 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 86I hadn't thought of it quite like that, Jeez. My second thoughts are diminishing as I write this. Even though there is no way I would have allowed my face to be seen in the video (I would have been holding the phone) I'm sure my voice would've been audible.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
And she WAS wearing a blue dress, so DNA could have been trouble, too. .
-
10-23-14 16:13 #7486Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Not only is that a mind fuck but sounds like a setup ploy for future extortion attempts.
Originally Posted by FeelGoodMd
[View Original Post]
Rule #1: Daddy is in control. Not some of the time, not 99% of the time. All of the time.
Letting her have video / photos like that would be relinquishing control and that's never turned out well for any SD.
-
10-23-14 15:19 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 86More to the story.
I told her no way no how would I meet in public, so we met at a hotel instead. I promised her $80 on WYP, so I was out that and the cost of the room. Expensive (re-) learning experience. After two years I should definitely know better. Shame on me!
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
I don't know whether I'm relieved or disappointed that I'm not the only sucker this has happened to. I left her pleasantly, so hopefully she'll be back in touch when reality strikes, but if not. Que sera sera.
There was a curious twist to the encounter that I didn't mention in my last post. She asked if I'd videotape her sucking me off. Initially the thought appealed, then the "conditions" came out. It was to be on her phone, and she wouldn't email me a copy. She was doing it at the request of an older girl she knew in town, and the way she described their relationship it sounded very the / s (she told me out front she's bi).
The limits, the thought of being used to meet the demands of another Dom, and the "no sex today" qualification led me to take a pass. I've had second thoughts, but. Just too much of a mind fuck for me to go through with that.
-
10-23-14 14:21 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 474Financial domination
It is just the opposite!. The DOM (being the female here) force you to submit to HER whims with your finances. And not necessarily for our kind of play either. They just dominate YOUR fin aces. Yeah. Glad that is not MY fetish!
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-14 10:24 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 733Entitled no sex teenagers
Been there, done that. Had a M&G with her to the tune of $60 and the risk of exposure in public. Damn! What an idiot! Offered $ and a FC visit for round 2 . She said she wouldn't have sex until she was" comfortable " She never tried to upsell but thought $ was fine for M&G / no sex #2 . Told her to call me when she 1) needed $ and 2) would give it up.
Originally Posted by FeelGoodMd
[View Original Post]
Sex Markings: I had a rather passionate SB screaming, thrashing, and grabbing my back with her fingernails during the coup de gras. It was fun until I saw a little blood on my shirt and burned from my lacerations. Fortunately I was doing yard work topless that weekend so I explained it away to being scratched by the undergrowth while pruning. The SO's sexual naivete fortunately prevented her from putting the pattern together.
-
10-23-14 07:57 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 423As manly as we all can be, I wore makeup on my earlobes after the little wench playfully nipped me on both sides. Live and learn. CVS and Walgreens can be your friend.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the tip on lipstick behind the earlobes. All these years, and that had never occurred to me.
-
10-22-14 22:38 #7481Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287If someone wants to send me her digits, I'll take care of it.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
Right after I give that a proper pounding and spraying, leaving her looking like a perplexed glazed donut, she will likely ask where the hell I'm going on my way out the door, asking about the financial domination I owe her.
I'll say "ooops, sorry, I thought you said you wanted vaginal domination, my bad". LOL.
-
10-22-14 22:22 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks for TOFTT. I was in comms with this one too. No more. Next!
Originally Posted by FeelGoodMd
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-14 22:20 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks to FredMoore and JeezLizard for chiming in on the hickey. By morning it looked like I had a bruise the size of Montana on my neck. I suspect the "make my mark on you" objective as there was no secret about my being married situation. Fortunately I'm still away for a couple of days so hopefully by the time I get home it will have diminished to something more like Delaware or Rhode Island and some high collar shirts and go to bed after she does / get up before she does days with the battle axe will keep it from being noticed. After careful consideration (and knowing the pond is well stocked) I doubt I will see this one again. Too bad because it was a great session otherwise.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-14 21:52 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 312I'm with the Lizzard on this one. The little girl has it all backward. She needs to experience real life for a little bit.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-14 18:31 #7477Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287To me the term "financial domination" would imply she is asking you to revoke any and all spending power she might have, removing her access to every last penny she has and requiring her to ask permission to gain further access to it.
Originally Posted by FeelGoodMd
[View Original Post]
Female vernacular resulting from female logic, I suppose.
-
10-22-14 18:10 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 86"Financial Domination"
Gentlemen, I discovered a new word for GPS today. I was having dinner with this PYT (18, tight spinner body) and we were talking about what we each wanted. She said that she was looking for a man to "financially dominate" her.
Since this was a new one on me (though I had a feeling I knew where it was going) I asked what that meant. She explained that she wanted to find a SD who would "open up his wallet and completely spoil me. " She wanted to become "dependent on his money and the gifts he gives me. ".
I suggested that she might have difficulty finding such an arrangement in our area, but I guess she needs a little more reality before she is cured of this evil illness. I told her I would open up my wallet and give her $, or $$ if we were really compatible in bed.
As you can imagine, there was no FC after dinner.
This one has GPS bad, brothers. Stay away!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...ec61b55a/view?











Reply With Quote





