Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #7460
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnanon  [View Original Post]
    In general, how long does it take experienced SDs to get from first contact to a meet and greet, and from there to an FC?

    I've been actively working the SA site for 5-6 weeks now. Most of the women I'm dealing with take forever to respond to messages. Work colleagues, friends, family, hell, even escorts tend to respond back to me in an hour or two usually, almost never more than 24 hours later.

    On SA, I write somebody, don't hear back, write them off, then a week or two later they pop up and respond. Even once a "conversation" starts it's often a 2-4 day lag between messages. Is this normal, or I am doing something wrong or otherwise off-putting?

    Also, general ratio of flakes to serious girls others see. For every woman I've talked to that seems serious and not playing games, I've talked with 9 that: just stop talking; or make a date then cancel; or who insist on getting paid $$ or more just to show up and get treated to dinner at an initial M&G; or are shocked, shocked that an SD wants to have sex with them, they just wanted a platonic relationship.

    I don't expect to be Hollywoodguy right out of the gate, but I read the reports and feel like I am just spinning my wheels. I'm almost ready to go back to the escort game, except that the number of escorts who are local, hot, under 30, and not dumber than a box of rocks is pretty thin where I live. Even thinner if you are not a member of a particular web site that I don't desire to be a part of.
    Most of the Pots on SA are not good at communicating. Many of them, especially if they are under 30, do not reply immediately or even go on every day. Remember, they can reply to you without being a premium member once you have contacted them. What I have done is set up a separate e-mail address that I use for SA. After the second or third message on SA I tell them to respond to that going forward. If you are talking to them on a regular e-mail address they seem to respond quicker.

    I NEVER give them any sugar for a m&g. I will pay for whatever we are doing, but not for their time. I make it clear that I will not be making any donations to them until we get to the FC. If they balk, I say NEXT! Don't be too concerned about how smart they are. You're looking to fuck them, not discuss and fix the problems of the world. Sometimes the dumber they are the better off we are.

  2. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnanon  [View Original Post]
    In general, how long does it take experienced SDs to get from first contact to a meet and greet, and from there to an FC?
    It could be the same day or a few weeks. Today a beautiful girl messaged me back from Sept. 7th. This one pictured would have been a same day but I was too busy. Now its been like 3 days. Seeing her tonite. 23 5,6" maybe 110+ 7/9/8/? So far. Just an FYI. I always choose a girl with a hot body over a beauty queen face. Reverse that and you are more likely to encounter a GPS girl. So a 7/9 is gonna get my attention way faster than a 9/7. Its looking at their body that keeps me going in bed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c.jpg‎  

  3. #7458
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnanon  [View Original Post]
    In general, how long does it take experienced SDs to get from first contact to a meet and greet, and from there to an FC?

    I've been actively working the SA site for 5-6 weeks now. Most of the women I'm dealing with take forever to respond to messages. Work colleagues, friends, family, hell, even escorts tend to respond back to me in an hour or two usually, almost never more than 24 hours later.

    On SA, I write somebody, don't hear back, write them off, then a week or two later they pop up and respond. Even once a "conversation" starts it's often a 2-4 day lag between messages. Is this normal, or I am doing something wrong or otherwise off-putting?

    Also, general ratio of flakes to serious girls others see. For every woman I've talked to that seems serious and not playing games, I've talked with 9 that: just stop talking; or make a date then cancel; or who insist on getting paid $$ or more just to show up and get treated to dinner at an initial M&G; or are shocked, shocked that an SD wants to have sex with them, they just wanted a platonic relationship.

    I don't expect to be Hollywoodguy right out of the gate, but I read the reports and feel like I am just spinning my wheels. I'm almost ready to go back to the escort game, except that the number of escorts who are local, hot, under 30, and not dumber than a box of rocks is pretty thin where I live. Even thinner if you are not a member of a particular web site that I don't desire to be a part of.
    I started sugaring on SA just three months ago. My first meet & greet resulted in the next meeting being in the FC. The second one was a M&G, then a lunch, then the FC (several more sessions followed with one). My third was a M&G over a coffee followed by a nice dinner and the FC. I'm based in the Hampton Roads area and that's where I met these three. I travel to Richmond and northern VA for my business and I have had two Richmond SA contacts that went right to the FC after meeting me for drinks at the hotel and another from Fairfax that did the same. Perhaps knowing you are from out of town and not knowing when you will be back accelerated the schedule. Also had one 19 yo coed in Richmond that didn't go to the FC yet but will next week for our second meeting.

    Back in HR I had my first teen (I'm 60 BTW) go straight from email and text to meeting me in a room. I've also met a few over M&Gs that didn't pan out at all (but I'm only out a coffee, if slightly pricey ones at that). Tomorrow night I will be spending with a 23 yo MILF nurse at a hotel in Chesapeake after a M&G last week over drinks.

    I too have experienced the lag in communications. Quick responses for a while, then radio silence or sporadic. Some of them are obviously flaky but I think some of them just get bombarded by contacts and become sort of overwhelmed or my own profile starts to diminish in value compared the younger, richer, and / or more handsome SDs. For me, I've accepted it to be somewhat of a numbers games and I know that many I'm am interested in won't pan out but if I work enough of them there is more than enough sugar to go around. And thanks to the sage advice on this board I quit concentrating on the 30-40 yo's and starting going for the younger talent with more than surprising success.

  4. #7457

    The SB Sales Cycle.

    In general, how long does it take experienced SDs to get from first contact to a meet and greet, and from there to an FC?

    I've been actively working the SA site for 5-6 weeks now. Most of the women I'm dealing with take forever to respond to messages. Work colleagues, friends, family, hell, even escorts tend to respond back to me in an hour or two usually, almost never more than 24 hours later.

    On SA, I write somebody, don't hear back, write them off, then a week or two later they pop up and respond. Even once a "conversation" starts it's often a 2-4 day lag between messages. Is this normal, or I am doing something wrong or otherwise off-putting?

    Also, general ratio of flakes to serious girls others see. For every woman I've talked to that seems serious and not playing games, I've talked with 9 that: just stop talking; or make a date then cancel; or who insist on getting paid $$ or more just to show up and get treated to dinner at an initial M&G; or are shocked, shocked that an SD wants to have sex with them, they just wanted a platonic relationship.

    I don't expect to be Hollywoodguy right out of the gate, but I read the reports and feel like I am just spinning my wheels. I'm almost ready to go back to the escort game, except that the number of escorts who are local, hot, under 30, and not dumber than a box of rocks is pretty thin where I live. Even thinner if you are not a member of a particular web site that I don't desire to be a part of.

  5. #7456
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    I saw a profile on SA who is dancer at one of the club. She is asking to come and see her there. Is this the way to get more client to club or just to see her, spend money. And she makes money by giving lap dances to pot SDs.

    Anyone in Richmond have seen this SB?
    It can be hit or miss, but I would check her out. Tell her you don't really do the strip club thing. But if she refuses to see you outside the club then go. Don't check out the other girls. Just see her, get a couple dances and leave. (if she pushes for a VIP dance then you know she was just playin you). But if she doesn't, then before you leave ask if you can pick her up from work sometime (and wait in the parking lot). I personally have never entered a strip club of a girl I was dating. But I know lots of them hope to convert guys they meet there into SD's.

    Or just say you will meet her in the parking lot when she gets off. (which is best, especially if she doesn't drive)

  6. #7455
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    I saw a profile on SA who is dancer at one of the club. She is asking to come and see her there. Is this the way to get more client to club or just to see her, spend money. And she makes money by giving lap dances to pot SDs. Anyone in Richmond have seen this SB?
    It's not uncommon for dancers to show up on the sites. It's a good way to meet, to just go by their work, cheap and convenient M&G.

    So while I don't know her in particular I'd say its unlikely she just wants more lap dances. I've met dancers online in civy dating that asked me (no money required) to come meet them during the day at their work, then we can sneak off and be naughty (because their bf / hubby would be home at night so they had no other opportunity).

    However, there are some drawbacks. Being able to do M&Gs at the club are no-risk for her, she's at no risk of time wasted because she's there anyway and can walk away at any time. This means she could be sending 3-4 guys a day there to meet with as pots, putting her at an advantage (easier for her to meet more than for you). Also, because her job is to extract money from men, she might be very good at it, but you can't assume that because she's a dancer. There can be a wide range of personality types among strippers as well as SBs.

    Also since she's used to negotiating dances and such, she will probably want to talk arrangement details before meeting in private, as opposed to fuck-first and then figure it all out which is what I prefer to do.

    Also if she is hot and in a nice club, she already makes good money so she is going to have really high money expectations unless she already finds you attractive enough to fuck with or without the money (happens too).

    On the plus side, you get to check her out naked at the club to see the goods before you sign up. LOL.

    But since your risk is limited to maybe a drink, a lapdance and an hour of your time, why not stop by during her shift just to meet her, say Hello, and see how it goes? Go in with a story about how you can only stay a half hour for whatever reason, so you have an easy out if you realize it's a waste of time.

  7. #7454

    Strip club trolling

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    I saw a profile on SA who is dancer at one of the club. She is asking to come and see her there. Is this the way to get more client to club or just to see her, spend money. And she makes money by giving lap dances to pot SDs.

    Anyone in Richmond have seen this SB?
    That # doesn't pull anyone up. Clever way to get business at the club and to test the merchandise. Both parties get to eyeball each other before agreeing to hit the FC. I have not had good luck with strippers. Good ones make a lot more on the club pole than I am willing to pay riding my pole.

  8. #7453

    Dancer on SA

    I saw a profile on SA who is dancer at one of the club. She is asking to come and see her there. Is this the way to get more client to club or just to see her, spend money. And she makes money by giving lap dances to pot SDs.

    Anyone in Richmond have seen this SB?

  9. #7452
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachesnole02  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped at the store to pick up a moneypac for one of my regulars, and they won't sell it without scanning my license. Says it is greendot's new policy.
    It appears that the Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations are getting tighter.

  10. #7451
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I got one just a couple days ago at 7. 11. I didn't have to do that. Maybe it was just the stores policy?
    Isn't it against the law to have an I'd in California?

    Thanks, I'll try the 7/11.

  11. #7450
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachesnole02  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped at the store to pick up a moneypac for one of my regulars, and they won't sell it without scanning my license. Says it is greendot's new policy.
    I got one just a couple days ago at 7. 11. I didn't have to do that. Maybe it was just the stores policy?

  12. #7449

    Greendot

    So I stopped at the store to pick up a moneypac for one of my regulars, and they won't sell it without scanning my license. Says it is greendot's new policy.

  13. #7448
    I have been txting with my webcam baby (pictured) that lives hours away. She says she misses me. We had about 7 dates so far. But the long distance is proving to be an issue.

    My MILF is finally supposed to be getting her own apt on the 1st. In 3 years of dating her I have had to get a room every time. Can't wait to lose that expense.

    My "princess" came by last night to fuck me so she said. I watched her nap for an hour and then told her to leave. I doubt I will ever see her again. Talk about no chemistry.

    My "jamaican princess" and I have been txting and I will start seeing her again soon. She ditched me because she said I wasn't reliable enough. We had about 10 dates prior to that.

    My girl S is in school and I haven't seen her yet this month.

    I got a few POTS including a hot? older (45) tall and slender, white trashy x rocker babe.

    I am ready to do a couple of other M&G's this week with my usual demographic.

    I have cut down on my frequency and I am trying to be a little more selective going forward. My expenses haven't really dropped much as I am bonus-ing a couple of regulars for the holiday season which has already started for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ooo.jpg‎  

  14. #7447
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    " By SB standards these girls would have probably been 7's at best. But what made the sex good was the circumstances and the conversation that surrounded the encounters beginning to end. " Jeez Lizard.

    So true. My ATF in the cold light of day was a solid 7, maybe a 6. 5 . But the attitude and intangibles are what put them over the top. She was plain in a cute way with a horrible profile pic. Ghastly really but I got a response from her and she agreed to meet in the FC. I just needed to get laid. What a shocker when I saw this cute girl with a radiant smile, and she did have an 8+ body, and wrapped me up upon walking into the hotel room, spread her legs and had a screaming O after a few tricks of mine. 16 mos later we broke up through no fault of either one of us. I had no desire to see others when we were together
    One thing I have to say about all my SB M&Gs. In every single case, what met me in person was even better than they appeared in the photos. Civy dating meetups unfortunately have not been consistent like that for me. Sometimes what showed up at a civy meet was a stunner, sometimes it was hard for me to be polite and mask my disappointment. I used to plan my civy date hookups such that if I wasn't interested in her, I always had some alternate plan lined up immediately after the meeting.

    I'm not sure why it would be different between SB and civy dating, it could just be that I've done a lot less SB M&G's than I have other types of online dating -- maybe if I were meeting several per week I'd encounter some duds. It could also be that SB hunting is by nature more sexual, so a lot of times the girls start sending pics that give me a better idea of their body (anything from bikini photos to nudes), and by the time they've shown me that much there's less risk of misrepresentation.

    It could also be that unattractive girls (or ones who misrepresent themselves) don't last long in the sugar world. If I met someone off match.com for dinner, I would be unlikely to be rude or chastise her if she showed up looking less than the shared pics. Maybe at worst I'll ask the waitress for separate checks and hope she gets the hint (I never offer to pay for her dinner before hand in civy meetups, but will if I like her). But, if someone ever showed up for an SB M&G looking sub-standard compared to the pics she sent me, I would have no problem telling her that she is wasting my time. In my mind at least there is a different set of expectations for an SB M&G. I guess the way I look at it is that while unattractive girls have every right to look for love online, they don't have necessarily a right to consider themselves SB material. Well they do but they better not bait and switch on photos or I will be pissed and let them know about it. By very nature of having a profile there, they are implying "I'm hot enough to be here", just as an SD is implying "I can afford to be here" by signing up.

  15. #7446

    Roadside hotels

    I often go to the Dominican Republic and have noticed they have roadside hotels with garages attached to them. You take your date and drive into a garage and close the door. There is an attached room with a bed and small dining area with a couch and a bathroom. After a few minutes there is a knock on the door and an employee comes and takes your cash and then you can go at it. Often they are rented in hour blocks instead of overnight. Affairs are very common place in the Dominican and this just works for their culture. Would love to have something like this in the states. Private and affordable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape