Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2255
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelingFine85  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Marcella or Marcela and seems normal at first to gain your trust. I've never been had like I was tonight and trying to help anyone else out there who is thinking of seeing her. She's Latina, has a decent face, a few extra pounds, and in her mid-20's. She's been operating all over the City (Mission Valley, Mira Mesa, Escondido). She showed up to my place, takes the money into the bathroom comes out and tells me that omething came up and that she has to go. She wouldn't give the money back obviously.

    This one had a few bad reviews so bad on me for not doing my due diligence. Oh, and she changes her phone number a lot. Apparently for a reason. If anyone needs additional information PM me. Everyone be safe out there.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ls-22/17564655
    Well she's got a nice big fat tat on her leg that makes her identifiable. Thanks for the info. I'm also always leary of these girls with out of town phone numbers posting in the middle of the night. She's probably under mgmt. Moe.

  2. #2254

    ROB Alert. Marcella Latina

    She goes by Marcella or Marcela and seems normal at first to gain your trust. I've never been had like I was tonight and trying to help anyone else out there who is thinking of seeing her. She's Latina, has a decent face, a few extra pounds, and in her mid-20's. She's been operating all over the City (Mission Valley, Mira Mesa, Escondido). She showed up to my place, takes the money into the bathroom comes out and tells me that omething came up and that she has to go. She wouldn't give the money back obviously.

    This one had a few bad reviews so bad on me for not doing my due diligence. Oh, and she changes her phone number a lot. Apparently for a reason. If anyone needs additional information PM me. Everyone be safe out there.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ls-22/17564655
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  3. #2253
    Quote Originally Posted by Chylnk  [View Original Post]
    Having a hard time finding reviews for this one. There is one review but claims that she is boring and mechanical. Does anyone have experience with her? Seems to be a new provider.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ie-24/17549917
    The girl in the pictures advertises on another board but that is not the name she goes by.

    Doesn't seem legit. The girl in the pic is great but someone else may be using her pictures.

  4. #2252

    Lily asian / latina spinner

    Having a hard time finding reviews for this one. There is one review but claims that she is boring and mechanical. Does anyone have experience with her? Seems to be a new provider.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ie-24/17549917

  5. #2251
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Rayonna from BP? Thick white girl with glasses with a 928 area code phone number. Let me know or pm me. Thanks. Moe.
    She looks like a girl who did doubles with Bbw Kelly called Jane Dough. She seemed like it was her first day providing if it is her.

    Skills were lacking, but the girls were homogenous, so Russian finish was good. Not sure she is the same girl.

  6. #2250

    Mature Ebony "RED"

    I was in the mood for a mature MILF ebony woman and have been eying Red for some time. First saw her ADS a few months ago and put her on my "to Do" list. Decided to take the plunge and gave her a call early this morning and she picked up. We agreed on 30/80 and she texted me the directions to her apartment. It was morning so parking wasn't too bad for this North Park neighborhood right off of Adams. I got there and texted her I was there and she met me outside her apartment.

    For a 48 year old woman, she looked damn good in those tight jeans and blouse. So up we went into her immaculate 1 bedroom apartment, showed me to her room, turned on the TV for me, and stipped naked snd told me she was going to shower. I put the donation on her dresser (she never asked for it) Before she showers she gave me a long DFK. When she's done she puts lotion all over her body while I watch. 48 and she literally has the body of a 20 year old. Skin is flawless, no flab or stretchmarks. That body was tight and she had some nice curves to complement a perfectly shaped ass. Well at this point I realize she's not a MILF and she admits to not ever having kids.

    Normally, I do not DATY, but she just got out of the shower and she was smelling sooooooo good. I asked her if she was Ok with me dining at the chow hall and she was absolutely all for it. Tasted, great, smelled great, and super juicy. She was cool with numerous positions including 69. I paid for 1/2 but I must have been there for at least 45 minutes. Never in a rush and never asked for the donation.

    If you all know my posts, than you know that I like the thick mama type girls. Once in a while you got to get out of your comfort zone and try something different.

    She's an ebony spinner with a killer body and a great attitude, she has a real job and does not do this full time yet. Treat her nice and I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

    Happy hunting and be safe.

    Yak.

    http://858-531-4440.escortphonelist.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RED.jpg‎  

  7. #2249

    So there she is

    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker619  [View Original Post]
    Cool spinner but the life is wearing her out. Lucky me, she was in high spirits and very coherent. Super friendly despite being a rob / jaded on hx.
    I figured she'd run off to BP after getting chased out from hx.

    For those thinking of seeing her, reports of her services were all positive before her rob incident end of July.

    Just don't advance any $ thinking you'll be her personal hero, and there shouldn't be any issues seeing her.

    But of course YMMV so be safe.

  8. #2248

    Jada!!

    Anybody have any info on pretty Jada? See her posts on BP all the time, mostly in s. Bay chul vis area. Can't find any info on her. Got that cute little ebony look that I like. Just not ready to toftt. She posts with ph num 61&-XXX-7330. Thanks. Moe.

  9. #2247

    Anya in Nat Cty

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ou-24/17440583

    Saw Anya in National City sometime in the past 2 weeks and I would recommend her. She is pimped, but a legit provider. She definitely liked getting drilled hard and loves it when you talk dirty to her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anayalove.jpg‎   Anayalove. .jpg‎  

  10. #2246

    Jenna jayyy

    Cool spinner but the life is wearing her out. Lucky me, she was in high spirits and very coherent. Super friendly despite being a rob / jaded on hx.

  11. #2245
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    Any one see this, I meet this girl 5 years ago, have not seen her since, til I saw this post.

    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cas/4678239487.html
    Sounds fishy since I doubt you can get two months in the can for this misdemeanor. There's got to be more to the story.

  12. #2244

    She work for the law-enforcement six one nine nine nine three 7920 - w4 m - 25

    Any one see this, I meet this girl 5 years ago, have not seen her since, til I saw this post.

    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cas/4678239487.html

  13. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by HippyHippyShak  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking she has remade herself.

    About 1 to 2 years ago a pro looking like her, who wasn't into it whatsoever.

    With comment on here even, closed up shop and left, or so it seemed.

    Can anyone recall, or has any experiences with her. She's hot and I'm willing to try.

    If I can see some potential.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...go-19/17282861

    Attachment 348396
    Never met her. She had a real bad attitude and demanded I send her a pic. If you toftt, please let us know.

  14. #2242

    This Pro Looks Familiar?

    I'm thinking she has remade herself.

    About 1 to 2 years ago a pro looking like her, who wasn't into it whatsoever.

    With comment on here even, closed up shop and left, or so it seemed.

    Can anyone recall, or has any experiences with her. She's hot and I'm willing to try.

    If I can see some potential.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...go-19/17282861

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-10-02_04-36-19_561.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	348396

  15. #2241

    Downtown MILF

    Found this MILF on BP couple of weeks ago. Sh'es not a great looker, but the body was decent and she had some huge naturals, which pretty much sold me.

    Called and she picked up and settled for the 60/30 min. So I popped the vitamin V and head downtown giving myself 30 minutes for the vitamin V to kick in. Got to the to the No-Tel on 11th St. And told her I was a little early, she was cool with it and told me the room number. She opens the door in a towel because she just got out of the shower (good sign). I get in and ask if she's legit and she whips out those big naturals. Nice, chit chat for a little and off comes the towel. She lays back and I am on a mission for those big naturals. Spent most of my time like a newborn on those titties, its a good thing because though she's got an OK body, you don't want to be lookin at that face while your doing the deed. So after I'm done feeding I tell MILF mama I want to do doggie (which is probably the best position for this provider). As I'm pumpin away the front desk bangs on the door and demands payment WTF? I nearly loose it but thanks to vitamin V I don't. She yells back while I'm banging her she's staying one more day. So I finish, clean up and leave.

    All in all a good experience. I was in the mood for some big naturals and those tits fit the bill. She was never in a rush and had a great attitude. No weird smells and the room was clean.

    Happy Hunting,

    Yak.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sand...18/9/196921/ff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails V__BBC9_1__1_.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape