Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    Why 60? Isn't the going rate 40? WTF.
    It is. 40 but depending on the quality of the massage and the masseuse I sometimes drop. 60.

  2. #12773

    Crystal

    Normally they don't have pics of their girls on BP. Is the one in the recent ads the new girl?

    Meow.

  3. #12772
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrb3434  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping to go to elegant tomorrow early afternoon. Is it safe to go or should I look for another place?? I saw the post from earlier this month about the cops showing up and it's making me nervous.
    I went back a couple of days after the incident and all was well, but YMMV.

  4. #12771

    Mindy

    Has anyone been to crystal spa since mindy left? Curious what the new talent is like.

  5. #12770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    She says to me "I enjoyed that more than I thought I would"

    It was that kind of day.

    Went to plan "B". Which worked out fine, except as I was leaving she said "I enjoyed that more than I thought I would", which just goes to show the general level of curb appeal I must be generating. Oh, the other quote, was "Why aren't you finished yet?

  6. #12769
    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    Hey Franky. I hope you meant you paid 60 for the yank. $60 means 160 in monger speak.
    Yes 60. Just getting use to the lingo here.

  7. #12768
    Quote Originally Posted by Samperkins420  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ina-24/6152268

    Saw her ad today on BP and am interested but am always concerned about private residences. Called the number, she said she & another woman work out of a private apt at Grand & Harlem. Told me $45/ hr, $35/ hh + tips start at $60.

    Does anyone have any experience with her? I googled the phone & found info that she may have been at Power of Touch. Is she a real provider? I'm alway skeptical about a private apt meet up. Any info is helpful, on here or PM, thanks!
    I have seen Andrea several times, she is the real deal. Safe place, she's a real nice person too. Some guys have reported elsewhere that they have made an appt to see Andrea and end up getting her friend / roommate instead. If you want Andrea, make sure to ask for her by name, her friend is very capable too.

  8. #12767

    Andrea. Petite latina

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ina-24/6152268

    Saw her ad today on BP and am interested but am always concerned about private residences. Called the number, she said she & another woman work out of a private apt at Grand & Harlem. Told me $45/ hr, $35/ hh + tips start at $60.

    Does anyone have any experience with her? I googled the phone & found info that she may have been at Power of Touch. Is she a real provider? I'm alway skeptical about a private apt meet up. Any info is helpful, on here or PM, thanks!

  9. #12766

    Elegant

    I was hoping to go to elegant tomorrow early afternoon. Is it safe to go or should I look for another place?? I saw the post from earlier this month about the cops showing up and it's making me nervous.

  10. #12765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Helping Out A Provider In Need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I guess I am saying I am sympathetic to the challenges these folks face. I don't mind helping them, and Karma is a two way street. But if I can help somebody survive in this country, I am proud to try. And you would be amazed how well you are treated by showing just a little bit of good will. Just my 2 cents.
    Bob I agree 100 perent. I believe in Karma too. Just showing some common courtesy and respect to some of these Ladies does go a long way. And they remember you much more for being a Nice guy as opposed to a Jerk.

  11. #12764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    English

    I have had the dubious opportunity to help some of these folks with their ads and their websites. Obviously, this site was not my work. It is quite challenging to help someone who speaks no English figure out how to advertise or create a website that communicates with customers.

    One girl was transferred to Galesburg to help a friend. (I told a couple of you about her). She spoke no English did legit massages (well. Except maybe for me). She was trying to figure out why no customers. Well, they had put their ad in the "escorts" section of Backpage. She was mortified to find out her her was listed side by side with those for hookers. But it took an incredible number of texts and emails and conversations to explain what the problem was.

    I guess I am saying I am sympathetic to the challenges these folks face. I don't mind helping them, and Karma is a two way street. I can't imagine how I would manage writing Chinese. And at my age, I am not smart enough to learn. But if I can help somebody survive in this country, I am proud to try. And you would be amazed how well you are treated by showing just a little bit of good will. Just my 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf0956  [View Original Post]
    This took me a while to get it and it made me crack up.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-1018/19288098

  12. #12763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Reflexion Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Reflexion Spa, and Sheffield. 50/ half hour. Definitively shot down here. No amount of my best BS could penetrate any part of the Great Wall, not even a friendly handshake. What about you guys? Any luck here? PM please.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Just had a Legit Massage. Hot Stones, Hot Towels, and she even walked on my Back. Awesome Massage. Back Pain for the most part was gone. I didn't ask for or was offered any Extras. She was dressed the whole hour I was there. Very Cute and Engaging. Will definitely go back there.
    Yup. I've been there. I live 5 minutes from Reflexion Spa. The Massage I got was Awesome. No Extras were ever offered, asked for, or given. I'll definitely go back for another visit.

  13. #12762

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    It was late after 11 pm and most massage places are closed up and also my go2 place so I searched the word "late" on CL.


    At the end she asked if I wanted a he and I said of course. She said it would be $6 . I accepted.
    Why 60? Isn't the going rate 40? WTF.

  14. #12761

    Wiggleyville Spa

    TOFTT. Reflexion Spa, and Sheffield. 50/ half hour. Definitively shot down here. No amount of my best BS could penetrate any part of the Great Wall, not even a friendly handshake. What about you guys? Any luck here? PM please.

  15. #12760
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf0956  [View Original Post]
    This took me a while to get it and it made me crack up.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-1018/19288098
    I bet she makes awesome flied lice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape