Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,016 to 18,030 of 18291
-
10-10-14 18:57 #276

Posts: 100Lancaster
Need to go to Lancaster Saturday. Any intel on some BB providers out there. Heard the place is grim.
-
10-10-14 14:45 #275Senior Member

Posts: 409Which I assume must be Jenny?
If correct, PM is appreciated for her method of contact.
Originally Posted by TakesALooks
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-14 14:43 #274Senior Member

Posts: 409Same Old Cum Dumps
Well I might have no choice then to go with the Youngest of the Old. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-14 12:39 #273Senior Member

Posts: 334You poor bastard. Good luck with your efforts.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-14 10:21 #272Senior Member

Posts: 2085Sorry but I'm really in a rut--same old cum dumps.
Originally Posted by TakesALooks
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-14 09:09 #271Regular Member

Posts: 6Bb beauties
You have the number for me?
Originally Posted by JahMon
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-14 02:22 #270Senior Member

Posts: 409New BB Contacts
I plan to be back in the area next week, if anyone has bumped into any new BB with ASW, LSW or AMP, or even VIP Section Strip Clubs lately, your PM with contact info is greatly appreciated.
-
10-10-14 01:47 #269Senior Member

Posts: 46Hey Brothers,
Originally Posted by JohnCena2014
[View Original Post]
Me too. Bro just pass me her number and I can hook you up. Make sure she knows exactly what you want.
I must be high.
Jah Mon.
-
10-09-14 15:03 #268Regular Member

Posts: 10Now that was cool, I do not see myself even pulling this off my luck is not good at all.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-14 08:11 #267Senior Member

Posts: 2085You owe it to her to convince her to go full-time. It would be mean no more financial hardship. You can be sure that the high volume cum dumps discussed here don't have a financial worry in the world.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-14 07:43 #266Regular Member

Posts: 6Bb beauties
I can try to talk to her if I have a number, I am asian, maybe has little luck.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-14 20:15 #265Senior Member

Posts: 157I'm one of the few that doesn't want her number but. I rather see more of your stories in details. Great post man! .
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-14 14:11 #264Senior Member

Posts: 347Advice
Thanks for all of the confidence boosters. Half of the reason I started the hobby was because of my inability to connect with women on a sexual level. It was just sooooo easy to do, rather then either hear how weak excuses on how there will be no sex ". But we still can be friends!
I'm pretty sure it time to break out of the shell.
-
10-08-14 13:54 #263Senior Member

Posts: 316Bb with non pro
Yeah, I'm nothing special to look at either. I just try to seem pleasant, understanding and safe – and like I said, this has only worked a couple times for me. I guess you have to find a gal and a certain moment in their life for them to engage. I received a lot of emails asking for her number, but in talking with her, she's not interested in doing this with others. She's a true non-pro and is actually struggling with seeing me again. We'll see.
Originally Posted by Pudgy68
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-14 09:57 #262Regular Member

Posts: 6Bb beauties
You have number for me, I want to try.











Reply With Quote





