Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'm nothing special to look at either. I just try to seem pleasant, understanding and safe and like I said, this has only worked a couple times for me. I guess you have to find a gal and a certain moment in their life for them to engage. I received a lot of emails asking for her number, but in talking with her, she's not interested in doing this with others. She's a true non-pro and is actually struggling with seeing me again. We'll see.
    I'm one of the few that doesn't want her number but. I rather see more of your stories in details. Great post man! .

  2. #264

    Advice

    Thanks for all of the confidence boosters. Half of the reason I started the hobby was because of my inability to connect with women on a sexual level. It was just sooooo easy to do, rather then either hear how weak excuses on how there will be no sex ". But we still can be friends!

    I'm pretty sure it time to break out of the shell.

  3. #263

    Bb with non pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy68  [View Original Post]
    I would never try this, I have no luck nor the looks to pull this off. I'm glad someone is doing it. I had often thought about it, but the idea of some chick going bonkers and then screaming for the police. That's my luck.

    Do you see her going pro or just staying a non-pro?
    Yeah, I'm nothing special to look at either. I just try to seem pleasant, understanding and safe – and like I said, this has only worked a couple times for me. I guess you have to find a gal and a certain moment in their life for them to engage. I received a lot of emails asking for her number, but in talking with her, she's not interested in doing this with others. She's a true non-pro and is actually struggling with seeing me again. We'll see.

  4. #262

    Bb beauties

    You have number for me, I want to try.

  5. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    I was at a Starbucks in Rosemead waiting for my drink when I caught a young Asian gal staring at me. When she smiled I walked over and started chatting. Just small talk. Anyway, we wound up hitting it off, so I grabbed my drink and sat down and we talked for another 10 minutes before she revealed how stressed out she was over money. She's a student at Pasadena City College, living on her own with a couple roommates. About 20, thin, be cups and cute face.

    I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!
    Hopefully you got her pregnant and she will turn into a full-time prostitute to keep her family afloat. Once you break her into to full-time I hope she stays indepent. And doesn't end up at an AMP.

  6. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    I was at a Starbucks in Rosemead waiting for my drink when I caught a young Asian gal staring at me. When she smiled I walked over and started chatting. Just small talk. Anyway, we wound up hitting it off, so I grabbed my drink and sat down and we talked for another 10 minutes before she revealed how stressed out she was over money. She's a student at Pasadena City College, living on her own with a couple roommates. About 20, thin, be cups and cute face.

    I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!
    I have been the first to bat, but they were already looking for a score. Nice One.

  7. #259

    Te list

    I'd love to get the list if anyone will share.

  8. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    I was at a Starbucks in Rosemead waiting for my drink when I caught a young Asian gal staring at me. When she smiled I walked over and started chatting. Just small talk. Anyway, we wound up hitting it off, so I grabbed my drink and sat down and we talked for another 10 minutes before she revealed how stressed out she was over money. She's a student at Pasadena City College, living on her own with a couple roommates. About 20, thin, be cups and cute face.

    I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!
    And the definition of "under the radar" is born.

    Nice TR.

  9. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy68  [View Original Post]
    I would never try this, I have no luck nor the looks to pull this off. I'm glad someone is doing it. I had often thought about it, but the idea of some chick going bonkers and then screaming for the police. That's my luck.

    Do you see her going pro or just staying a non-pro?
    It's not about looks or luck, it's about confidence. If you tell yourself your going to fail then of course that is going the outcome because your never going to try. There is a difference between confidence and arrogance as well, don't make that mistake.

    Best thing to do is to not give a shit what other people think, that's what I do. Try to impress yourself more than other people and those other people who are not impressed shouldn't matter to you.

    Have a higher standard for yourself and let others be who they are without judgement on your part. You will feel less stress when you concern yourself with who you are rather than what others think of you.

  10. #256

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy68  [View Original Post]
    I have no luck nor the looks to pull this off.
    Ha ha, right. I'm sure George Clooney has pulled off this maneuver successfully many times!

  11. #255

    Good stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    I was at a Starbucks in Rosemead waiting for my drink when I caught a young Asian gal staring at me. When she smiled I walked over and started chatting. Just small talk. Anyway, we wound up hitting it off, so I grabbed my drink and sat down and we talked for another 10 minutes before she revealed how stressed out she was over money. She's a student at Pasadena City College, living on her own with a couple roommates. About 20, thin, be cups and cute face.

    I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!
    I would never try this, I have no luck nor the looks to pull this off. I'm glad someone is doing it. I had often thought about it, but the idea of some chick going bonkers and then screaming for the police. That's my luck.

    Do you see her going pro or just staying a non-pro?

  12. #254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Dude! You are Luke Skywalker! Great story! Must have been an amazing day. I would have had a difficult time sleeping that night with the events replaying in my head.

    Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    I was at a Starbucks in Rosemead waiting for my drink when I caught a young Asian gal staring at me. When she smiled I walked over and started chatting. Just small talk. Anyway, we wound up hitting it off, so I grabbed my drink and sat down and we talked for another 10 minutes before she revealed how stressed out she was over money. She's a student at Pasadena City College, living on her own with a couple roommates. About 20, thin, be cups and cute face.

    I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!

  13. #253

    Found the girl next door

    I was at a Starbucks in Rosemead waiting for my drink when I caught a young Asian gal staring at me. When she smiled I walked over and started chatting. Just small talk. Anyway, we wound up hitting it off, so I grabbed my drink and sat down and we talked for another 10 minutes before she revealed how stressed out she was over money. She's a student at Pasadena City College, living on her own with a couple roommates. About 20, thin, be cups and cute face.

    I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!

  14. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I really require the internal discharge too. You can't expect this young girls to accept cum. They could get pregnant fast. That's why I am stuck seeing the same old hags. Today I have an appointment at an office on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Holly. So you know what that means: after the appointment it will be time to blow a load in Jenny at West Therapy.
    Jenny at West Therapy still there? If she wasnt so far out of the way I'd like to see her again too At least you geta massage before the fun starts.

  15. #251
    Thanks man, and to everyone else that has sent me their list thanks again. A few of those from the list I admit I had a feeling they were BB but it was good to get confirmation. In any case I'll keep you guys posted on my new one I'm trying out, wish me luck LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    GREAT first post! Welcome!

    I tend to be on a tighter budget, so AMP girls that BB are more my thing. CV rates seem to start at nearly double what an AMP BBFS experience costs. Maybe I'm just too cheap. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape