Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,031 to 18,045 of 18291
-
10-08-14 06:58 #261Senior Member

Posts: 2085Hopefully you got her pregnant and she will turn into a full-time prostitute to keep her family afloat. Once you break her into to full-time I hope she stays indepent. And doesn't end up at an AMP.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-14 03:51 #260Senior Member

Posts: 5603I have been the first to bat, but they were already looking for a score. Nice One.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-14 03:20 #259Senior Member

Posts: 317Te list
I'd love to get the list if anyone will share.
-
10-07-14 17:18 #258Senior Member

Posts: 176And the definition of "under the radar" is born.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
Nice TR.
-
10-07-14 13:30 #257Senior Member

Posts: 280It's not about looks or luck, it's about confidence. If you tell yourself your going to fail then of course that is going the outcome because your never going to try. There is a difference between confidence and arrogance as well, don't make that mistake.
Originally Posted by Pudgy68
[View Original Post]
Best thing to do is to not give a shit what other people think, that's what I do. Try to impress yourself more than other people and those other people who are not impressed shouldn't matter to you.
Have a higher standard for yourself and let others be who they are without judgement on your part. You will feel less stress when you concern yourself with who you are rather than what others think of you.
-
10-07-14 13:13 #256Senior Member

Posts: 161Yep
Ha ha, right. I'm sure George Clooney has pulled off this maneuver successfully many times!
Originally Posted by Pudgy68
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-14 12:38 #255Senior Member

Posts: 347Good stuff!
I would never try this, I have no luck nor the looks to pull this off. I'm glad someone is doing it. I had often thought about it, but the idea of some chick going bonkers and then screaming for the police. That's my luck.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
Do you see her going pro or just staying a non-pro?
-
10-07-14 12:22 #254Senior Member

Posts: 1206Dude! You are Luke Skywalker! Great story! Must have been an amazing day. I would have had a difficult time sleeping that night with the events replaying in my head.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-14 11:55 #253Senior Member

Posts: 316Found the girl next door
I was at a Starbucks in Rosemead waiting for my drink when I caught a young Asian gal staring at me. When she smiled I walked over and started chatting. Just small talk. Anyway, we wound up hitting it off, so I grabbed my drink and sat down and we talked for another 10 minutes before she revealed how stressed out she was over money. She's a student at Pasadena City College, living on her own with a couple roommates. About 20, thin, be cups and cute face.
I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!
-
10-07-14 07:53 #252Senior Member

Posts: 1657Jenny at West Therapy still there? If she wasnt so far out of the way I'd like to see her again too At least you geta massage before the fun starts.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-14 21:30 #251Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks man, and to everyone else that has sent me their list thanks again. A few of those from the list I admit I had a feeling they were BB but it was good to get confirmation. In any case I'll keep you guys posted on my new one I'm trying out, wish me luck LOL.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-14 16:34 #250Senior Member

Posts: 816GREAT first post! Welcome!
Originally Posted by Smooth69
[View Original Post]
I tend to be on a tighter budget, so AMP girls that BB are more my thing. CV rates seem to start at nearly double what an AMP BBFS experience costs. Maybe I'm just too cheap. .
-
10-05-14 04:51 #249Senior Member

Posts: 337The messy ones who smoke are not picky about what goes into their body.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-14 03:13 #248Senior Member

Posts: 116Inspiration from this.
Found this thread and decided to read it and I got inspired to seek this out in my city. Seems like all most of you did was just asked about it to test the waters and found relative success.
-
10-04-14 17:27 #247Regular Member

Posts: 5First
First time poster, long time lurker. So I just wanted to give my. 02 about all this. I have been hobbying for a good 20 yrs now, started out at AMPs, eventually found out about the various asian / latina houses (me and my friends used to call them the 120 club LOL), then moved on to HX, CV etc etc. But for some funny reason I did not experience BB until the last year or two. Not ever offered at AMP (which I don't even frequent anymore) and it was funny that my first time with that was almost like forced on but it felt so good so I just went with it, it was with the infamous viva (korean) who from all accounts I have heard pretty much went full blown BB with just about anyone, just so happened I didn't know about that until afterwards. I wanted to chime in because I noticed a few have been asking about the higher end asian girls that BB, and actually since my first experience I have been on that same mission since. Not sure how many of you frequent the CV asian section but that is where I usually go with and although I don't get to hobby as much as I used to in the earlier years (mainly because now my work is much closer to home than before which kind of makes being stuck in traffic excuse not so useful) I still was able to find a few that was willing to BB, but as some has mentioned on here these girls for the most part will not BB first time you meet, you have to build that chemistry or relationship or whatever you want to call it. I do have some tips that I have used that gives a better chance of finding ones that are willing to BB. First off I try to find ones that are more natural looking (no boob job, nose job etc) or the more innocent younger look, from my experience they tend to be more naive and would more easily fall for the feel that you two are carrying on a bf / gf relationship then therefore open up the door for BB. Another thing I look at is if the girl is more newer listing, the regulars / pros that are on there typically will not BB, always have found it much easier to get it from a newer to the scene girl. I'm sure I'm giving tips that probably all you guys know already but those are what I look for when I do my search. It has netted me four different girls that allowed me to BB on first or second visit, not very many for sure but considering that I pretty much only use CV as my only avenue I don't think its too bad. And actually I just went to see someone last night that for awhile I thought she was going to allow me to BB since she was rubbing my cock up against her lips but when I started to insert she stopped me and said condom. Which unfortunately was a total wood killer and I ended up not even finishing. At the end when we were getting dressed she started asking why I just told her that condom makes my buddy go to sleep, then I think she made some comments to the effect that next time she would let me BB, so if I get a chance later this week I'm going to see her again and find out I got myself number five LOL. Really hope she will pull thru because she is a major super hottie, like the type that would turn heads walking in the mall or something.
Well anyways if anyone is interested in trading info on who gives BBFS I mean I don't have alot, actually only two that can still be considered active (one works maybe 3 months out of the year, the other is currently in NY but supposedly coming back later this year) I'd be happy to share, please send PM.











Reply With Quote





