Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    IMHO, you've demonstrated PA's essential point

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Unless you have exclusivity agreement with a provider, if I was to go in and tip her $200, she would now be "accepting" new clients. Glad you found someone that makes you happy, but I doubt anyone else except the most lonely out of shape slob would consider an almost 50 "drop dead gorgeous". Every other year, I go to the high end soapies in Bangkok. There you can get legit 20 yo porn / models for $250 USD.

    Having said that, TCC1 is open part time if you have the number. Someone is there twice a week on the down low.
    When PA posted about a "generational shift" my thoughts were that it applies equally to providers and hobbyists. You obviously prefer 20 yo porn-pretenders (that's my name for them because most of them do way too much fake moaning for my taste) while PA prefers a more mature experience. There's plenty of room in the hobby for both viewpoints and each one is equally valid to those who hold them.

    And while money generally talks, it doesn't necessarily follow that flashing cash will get you immediate access to all providers (especially UTR ones). My sense from PA's post is that he has gone the extra mile to develop a relationship with his ATF such that she is willing to do for him what she might not do for someone with whom she does not have that level of comfort or trust, no matter how much $ is offered.

    BTW, I've seen plenty of asian women in their 40's and 50's who would qualify as DDG in just about anyone's eyes. They age much better than most other races and, if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting one yet, that's unfortunate because they have a combination of looks, experience and authenticity that can take your breath away.

    So good luck on your next trip to Thailand and I sincerely hope your $250 USD (about 8,000+ baht) is for multiple hours because there are plenty of websites with young hotties offering 2+ hours and multiple pops for around 6000 baht.

  2. #7959
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Generational shift -- the 20-year olds are all of the internet generation (from the time of their birth, they had email, high-speed internet, I-tunes, etc. -- they do not know what a vinyl record, VHS-tape, or a standard music CD is for).

    They are more mobile and a bit more independent and are easily found on CL, BP and other listings, frequently working from "a convenient, upscale in-call near you. ".

    I know a few -- and I have visited a few of the convenient in-calls (not particularly up-scale in my experience) - and, FWIW, I prefer my ATF AMP and ATF provider.

    The AMP is fairly typical for NoVA -- one of about 10 or so within three miles of the exit I use to depart from the 395-corridor to my residence.

    My ATF-provider maintains the body of a 20-years-young vixen (what is it about some of these Asian women and their lack of body fat! If you look casually her face appears to be one you would expect to see on a young thirties -- look closer, and then you can see she is well over 40. And still drop-dead gorgeous. She has a work-ethic that I have learned is not-atypical of an independent K-girl and a sensual-spirit that the "young-uns" can't match. She is incredibly good (I would say gifted) as a massage technician, and admittedly, she is in this business for the money (tips).

    When I compare her qualities and superb service to other providers I wonder: a) why do I even look for other locations to try (answer because I am a monger. Sigh); and b) whether I am stingy because I tip others at "standard rates" and tip her at a level that is only one-notch above standard rates (and her superb service is "off-scale high".

    For those that decry NoVA for old providers and poor service. You are right to move-on to other locations or other hobbies.

    Whatever you decide, please remember to always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

    P.S. My ATF is UTR, is not looking for additional clients. The AMP regularly advertises in all the usual outlets.
    Unless you have exclusivity agreement with a provider, if I was to go in and tip her $200, she would now be "accepting" new clients. Glad you found someone that makes you happy, but I doubt anyone else except the most lonely out of shape slob would consider an almost 50 "drop dead gorgeous". Every other year, I go to the high end soapies in Bangkok. There you can get legit 20 yo porn / models for $250 USD.

    Having said that, TCC1 is open part time if you have the number. Someone is there twice a week on the down low.

  3. #7958

    Better than fine wine or well-aged single malt

    Generational shift -- the 20-year olds are all of the internet generation (from the time of their birth, they had email, high-speed internet, I-tunes, etc. -- they do not know what a vinyl record, VHS-tape, or a standard music CD is for).

    They are more mobile and a bit more independent and are easily found on CL, BP and other listings, frequently working from "a convenient, upscale in-call near you. ".

    I know a few -- and I have visited a few of the convenient in-calls (not particularly up-scale in my experience) - and, FWIW, I prefer my ATF AMP and ATF provider.

    The AMP is fairly typical for NoVA -- one of about 10 or so within three miles of the exit I use to depart from the 395-corridor to my residence.

    My ATF-provider maintains the body of a 20-years-young vixen (what is it about some of these Asian women and their lack of body fat! If you look casually her face appears to be one you would expect to see on a young thirties -- look closer, and then you can see she is well over 40. And still drop-dead gorgeous. She has a work-ethic that I have learned is not-atypical of an independent K-girl and a sensual-spirit that the "young-uns" can't match. She is incredibly good (I would say gifted) as a massage technician, and admittedly, she is in this business for the money (tips).

    When I compare her qualities and superb service to other providers I wonder: a) why do I even look for other locations to try (answer because I am a monger. Sigh); and b) whether I am stingy because I tip others at "standard rates" and tip her at a level that is only one-notch above standard rates (and her superb service is "off-scale high".

    For those that decry NoVA for old providers and poor service. You are right to move-on to other locations or other hobbies.

    Whatever you decide, please remember to always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

    P.S. My ATF is UTR, is not looking for additional clients. The AMP regularly advertises in all the usual outlets.

  4. #7957

    Might be the same

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I have enjoyed AMPs since the late 90's back in the day young hot girls, now it's nothing but old ladies with old smoker voices. I have tried like 10 this years and it's always the same. A lady near 50 and it's just not exciting anymore. Don't young girls like making money anymore, where are they?
    You might be looking at it all wrong. Those hot and sexy, young and flirty girls are still around. They just switched places and for the past 20 years. A girl named "Yumi" from Kinja or HWC 20 years ago probably is named "Coco" now.

    You are right. I wish the days of young sexy girls who would help you get dressed and undressed. Where you could find whatever the flavor on the back of the wash post sports page.

  5. #7956

    More on 7

    Went to Seven to get things straight. Kay was on the geriatric side, with mediocre massage skills and too-long thumbnails. Not a very encouraging visit, but there was no haggling over the tip. She was happy to get the standard.

  6. #7955

    RE; Zaza

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Zaza for several years. She is now working at a spa in Sterling. I went to see her and was somewhat disappointed. HE is not an option at the new place. Here was my report a few weeks ago: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2192391 #4423

    PM me if you still want her number.
    Sorry for the long response time my friend. I was out of state for a little while. Thank you for the new info on Zaza. I will definitely go to see her soon.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  7. #7954
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I have enjoyed AMPs since the late 90's back in the day young hot girls, now it's nothing but old ladies with old smoker voices. I have tried like 10 this years and it's always the same. A lady near 50 and it's just not exciting anymore. Don't young girls like making money anymore, where are they?
    The gals working in AMPs there days probably came here when the Korean economy was in the shitter. Korea's economy is very good now and has been for a while. One of these days there will be no more Korean AMPs. So enjoy it while you can.

    LexLuther.

  8. #7953

    Crystal City

    New to the area, RTFF, and then decided to try somewhere walking distance from the hotel I am in. While the weather was nice out today the Sunshine wasn't. Did a walk in, went for the hour. Provider was probably mid to late 30's (maybe older). Overall good massage for the. 60 but curtain only and several others coming and going during my time. Could hear front door, phone, others talking. Didn't ask for a name but she did brush the boys a couple times, didn't seem to mind my hand on her waist while she massaged my chest. Asked if I could extend the session a couple minutes for a tip at the end and she indicated my time was up. Guy taking money afterwards asked me for a tip when I handed him a straight. 60. I handed her a small tip and walked out. Probably not going to repeat.

  9. #7952
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger1  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the area. After I RTFF going back a month or two, I was disappointed in learning of higher house fees here, most providers nearing or over 40, and mostly hit or miss nova endings. Venturing a little further out of va, you could find a Golden opportunity to find a very decent provider under 30.
    Yeah I say go out of VA to Cali. Here is the 2nd armpit of over priced older mamas that expect 60 dolla to make you HJ LOL.

    Anyway, only Atlanta is prolly worse than here over all.

    PC out.

  10. #7951
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I have enjoyed AMPs since the late 90's back in the day young hot girls, now it's nothing but old ladies with old smoker voices. I have tried like 10 this years and it's always the same. A lady near 50 and it's just not exciting anymore. Don't young girls like making money anymore, where are they?
    I'm new to the area. After I RTFF going back a month or two, I was disappointed in learning of higher house fees here, most providers nearing or over 40, and mostly hit or miss nova endings. Venturing a little further out of va, you could find a Golden opportunity to find a very decent provider under 30.

  11. #7950

    Giving up on AMPs

    I have enjoyed AMPs since the late 90's back in the day young hot girls, now it's nothing but old ladies with old smoker voices. I have tried like 10 this years and it's always the same. A lady near 50 and it's just not exciting anymore. Don't young girls like making money anymore, where are they?

  12. #7949

    Visiting

    Hello nova friends.

    I'm going to be in the area next weekend on business and was wondering if you all had any suggestions for outcall to hotel massage providers. I'll be in the Arlington area I believe.

    Not looking for FS just massage for her to leave me very happy.

    Feel free to pm me any details or suggestions.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  13. #7948

    FC. But the names Arlington

    For a very good massage, and pleasurable massage experience, the center near the corners (they advertise on CL daily) is a no-hassle, good place.

    Very nice facility, easy parking, Standard rates (no TS, so less expensive than most everywhere else).

    I've seen several different providers (younger in age than you might expect) and each has provided a very good massage which left me relaxed and of better temperament.

    For keeping my costs down, this is a fine establishment for me when I am in that area, but as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  14. #7947

    Actual Massage

    Anybody who's interested in an actual massage with stress relief should give Tara off the page a try. She's not too shabby looks-wise and it's a NOVA standard finish, but in terms of actual massage ability it's the best I've had in a long time. I usually go to her for manscaping and massage which ran 2. 2 with tip. Just keep in mind it's a very low mileage experience, but she definitely has the manual finish down to a science.

    Stay safe & GLHF!

  15. #7946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    IME, Hanna's gratuity request is not the norm for Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by YmmvAlot  [View Original Post]
    Found myself with time and energy near the confluence of all the roads, and remembered reading some positive reviews about Seven -- so, since "walk-ins are welcome," so I stopped. Although the road network is a bit confusing in that area, parking was convenient and sufficient.

    I walked up the stairs, and into the outer office. After ringing the bell, the (manager met me and walked me to one of the studios with a door, and told me to wait.

    A few minutes later, Hanna arrived, confirmed my timing (an hour) and collected the house (. 8). Hanna is slender, probably 5'6", almost-40 ish, pleasant to see, nice personality.

    First up was the TS -- a nice table (larger and softer than some, with a good face pillow). This was fine (enjoyed by me) - almost too short, but fine.

    Back to the room to get fully dried.

    A thorough massage followed including back-walking.

    A fairly standard soft-massage followed, which then concluded with stretching.

    Down-side -- Hanna asked for a gratuity which is. 4 more than appropriate compared to what I understand of NoVA standard rates. This resulted in some disappointment for both of us.

    This was an OK visit for me, but I've enjoyed the experience more at other locations. A nice place, but since I know of at least three other locations less than a mile from Seven's location where I can get more value at a lower price point, I will likely not return soon.

    YMMV Alot.
    Haven't seen Hanna (and won't, based on your field report) but all my prior visits to Seven have been satisfactory and only standard gratuities have ever been requested. I haven't visited recently so I can't be absolutely sure, but I certainly hope Hanna is the exception and not the norm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape