Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7935

    Crystal

    Checked this place out for the first time. Pretty standard Chinese operation, nice lady in non-sexy clothes, high quality massage, standard finish with no BS. Their CL ad claimed a $49.99 early bird special. I got there around 11, but my provider had no idea what I was talking about. Lack of English didn't help. I asked about the "$50 special" and she said Oh No, we only do massage. I thought that was pretty funny. Paid the $70. WTF.

  2. #7934

    Oakton

    Posted this in the wrong place so adding it here.

    Had changes to my work schedule and I haven't been able to post. A couple months ago I left a very positive review about a place in oakton. I decided to go back and things have changed. Chose 4 hand and was sent to a room. Lady said the other provider would arrive in a few so I decided to wait. They give me a massage that's probably a 2/5. Finally get flipped and then it becomes nothing but one provider wanting money. She wants to go back and forth about the tip. This went on for so long that my friend fell asleep. I still wanted the finish so I agreed and continued but there was nothing great about it this time. No roaming without the provider asking for a tip. Avoid this place!

    Anyone have any intel on Eden? PM me if you do please.

  3. #7933
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingFool  [View Original Post]
    So, I saw a new Thai Massage Ad in Tyson's and figured I would give it a try. She is newish, haha. She struggles to find a location and works out of hotels. Good Rates, not the girl in the pictures I saw, but she has updated her ad and has a new picture and no name in the ad anymore. See through blouse with a neon bra, shorts. Decent massage but nothing special. Not up to par with some of the others out there. I have heard through trusted sources that she is trying to get established and has a guy (pimp, husband) working with her, so be careful. She and he have contacted some of the more established therapists trying to do doubles and build a client list. I had a very good time with her for a larger tip, but as always YMMV. Trusted members feel free to contact me for additional details.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ienna/15439964
    She had a pimp? Did you see him? What happened, did he try to shake you down?

  4. #7932

    River Spa

    First off, sorely disappointed with quality and variety of places in NOVA after moving up from Florida. AMPs are basically the same, but the other stuff like BP bodyrub and escorts seem horrible. Price and looks.

    Anyway, I've had luck with two AMPs so far with the normal HE finish, one in Herndon and now River Spa in Centrville. Drew BeBe this time and she's a short older Asian, a little plump but nice round butt. Did the standup shower thing and she had more than just me standing! Then back to the room for some lackluster backrub, no teasing (WTH?) On the flip she went right for junior and her touch was nice, not the usual hard rub / tug just to get you out. Almost popped quick but backed her off and had her get on the table for a "rub". Got the shorts down, but only part way and did a little rubbing of my own and some ass munching. She kept clenching a little to keep me from going too far though. Tried to get a little more, but then came the "how much tip" talk. Gave up and let her do the finish and was off. Did the $60 for half and $40 tip. Not bad, may repeat when horny enough.

  5. #7931

    Nadia, New Thai

    So, I saw a new Thai Massage Ad in Tyson's and figured I would give it a try. She is newish, haha. She struggles to find a location and works out of hotels. Good Rates, not the girl in the pictures I saw, but she has updated her ad and has a new picture and no name in the ad anymore. See through blouse with a neon bra, shorts. Decent massage but nothing special. Not up to par with some of the others out there. I have heard through trusted sources that she is trying to get established and has a guy (pimp, husband) working with her, so be careful. She and he have contacted some of the more established therapists trying to do doubles and build a client list. I had a very good time with her for a larger tip, but as always YMMV. Trusted members feel free to contact me for additional details.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ienna/15439964

  6. #7930

    Zaza is here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    I have also been inquiring where I might find Zaza. She is probably my alltime favorite and probably saw her over 20 times over the years in both Fairfax and in Centreville. Besides being beautiful, the lady gives a great massage and has a big heart.
    A few of us have been looking for Zaza. Read my post: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2192391 #4423

  7. #7929

    Zaza went to the other side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Zingie and Any Mouse, either of you guys pm Zaza's new name and the spa that she is working out of in Nova? I saw her for a few but when I went TDY, I could not find her when I returned. I would really appreciate it as she is a good provider and fun to be with. Thank you gentlemen.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I have seen Zaza for several years. She is now working at a spa in Sterling. I went to see her and was somewhat disappointed. HE is not an option at the new place. Here was my report a few weeks ago: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2192391 #4423

    PM me if you still want her number.

  8. #7928

    Been a while.

    Been out of commission for a while due to work, and thought I would ease myself back into the game gently via a local AMP. Little did I know that AMP's further south on 95 finally got a good spot to go to, and on top of it all, table shower is available as well. I gave it a go after I RTFF and saw that it would be good to take a trip to HK. I called before I arrived to make sure they weren't slammed, and was pleasantly surprised when the girl said to come on over. I arrived shortly after I hung up the phone, and met MIMI. She looks to probably be in her early 30's or so, nice tight body, face wasn't that bad either. TS was standard TS, nothing big to mention on that front, Massage was probably one of the best I have had at an AMP so that was a pleasant surprise. Mimi is very muscular, her legs were pretty solid, but when I put my hand on her back. OMG, that girl had a rock solid back, super well defined. At anyrate, UTC roaming both north and south of the border. On the north side some nursing was to be had, and on the south side, the top layer was pushed down and she let me go UTC below that even. She seemed to really get into that. Didn't mind when my fingers took a turn into the wild side.

    At anyrate, I get the feeling that becoming a regular of hers would be highly beneficial upon return visits, so I will likely return sometime in the near future.

    Good to see alot of familiar names still in here posting even though I have been gone a while. I am HIGHLY upset about the condos being out of commission, that is a major disappointment. Hopefully they get back up and running again soon.

    Stay safe out there fellas.

  9. #7927

    WanderingNinja

    My mail is cleaned up if you still have a question about Sarah at Far East.

    AM.

  10. #7926

    June in September

    I played a visit to a place in Herndon a few days ago. Entrance in the back behind the pizza place. Was my first time dreaming about this place. But I remember that I saw June there. Very friendly and helped me relax like a pro. For the right gift, she left me with a very loose back and a wonderfully happy ending-plus. Had never had a dream where someone took care of me this well in Nova ever. I advise others to play nice with her and enjoy her while she lasts.

    As a side question, does anyone have intel on the various latinas and such that have adds on BP with 'reservations by spa masters'? I'm wondering if they might be worth dreaming about. If they are even legit?

  11. #7925
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Zingie and Any Mouse, either of you guys pm Zaza's new name and the spa that she is working out of in Nova? ... Thank you gentlemen.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Propilot. I have not had the pleasure of seeing Zaza, but from all the discussion, I would certainly like to!

    My review was about Sarah now at Far East.

    AM.

  12. #7924

    Zaza

    Zingie and Any Mouse, either of you guys pm Zaza's new name and the spa that she is working out of in Nova? I saw her for a few but when I went TDY, I could not find her when I returned. I would really appreciate it as she is a good provider and fun to be with. Thank you gentlemen.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  13. #7923
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Yo Yo at a AMP named after the nation's capital that's quickly becoming my favorite. I called ahead to make sure she was there and opted for a 90 min session. She gave a very nice table shower and was very attentive everywhere. She actually gave a pretty good massage and she spent quite a while massaging my ass, while dropping down to brush the nuts now and then. She started getting close to my ass and I reached back and guided her finger in. At that point she remembered exactly who I was and she jumped up on the table between my legs and started massaging my prostate. I reached down to my my shorts and pulled out a toy designed to rub the prostate and she gave a devilish laugh, got up to get some lube, and jumped back on the table to start playing. She actually started moaning while she was using the toy to hit my prostate. I turned around and asked her to drop her top and she did. Then I asked for DATY and after a short negotiation, she dropped her flex pants and crawled on top of the table in a 69 position and lowered her pussy on my face. Absolutely succulent and freshly washed! We did that for about 5 min as she kept on using the toy and started to jack me off. I finally blew my top and she got a hot towel to clean me, the toy, and then herself. Only criticism was she just remade the bed and didn't change the sheets. Hmmm. I wonder how many other guy's jiz was lurking around. YMMV, but a definite repeat for me.
    I saw her today. Good time all around. I saw her before and had a good time too. She is very friendly, good looking, and bubbly once she gets to know you. And yes, they didn't change the sheets when I was done. I live close by so I just shower when I get home. Also, the parking lot was kind of full but I was able to park in front of the little cafe and sneak in, without getting attention from the barber shop next door.

  14. #7922

    Re: VIVI Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowMaster  [View Original Post]
    I went to vivi twice about a year ago, BORING.

    2 different providers.

    No HE, I was told it was DIY.
    No doubt there is better talent in the NOVA area. If you find a gem, be thankful (and please share!). At Vivi, my experience over the past few years is that their selection is limited to one, sometimes two gals, usually 30-40+, once found a 20 something who did not stay there long. The same older gals tend to stick around as of late. I am guessing they don't get enough business to warrant prime time young and sexy gals, or even a turnover of new gals very often. They seem to stay in business and I have personally contributed toward this end. To date, I have always gotten the HE (from the Vivi gals), but as always, YMMV.

    BTW, on 5/22/14, I reviewed Revive Therapy, this is the new location of Vivi, so who knows what you get there now. I am guessing that since they elected to keep/use the Vivi name, things are as they were.

  15. #7921

    Little river pike

    I found two AMPs on little river pike that I haven't seen anyone report on. One is near Evergreen and another not far from 395. Good experiences first time there in both cases. I didn't get names, maybe next time. The evergreen place I had two different girls. Nice TS and NOVA HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape