Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,061 to 18,075 of 18294
-
10-01-14 14:53 #234Senior Member

Posts: 2085Kim
The best session I ever had with Kim, I was really able to punish her--just like I was a 20 year old. She started making guttural wild animal sounds and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. That is what I prefer to remember--not the times I have seen her outside in the sun. Would I take her out on a date where friends could see me with her? No, probably not. Will I bareback her again in private? Absolutely.
-
10-01-14 11:12 #233Senior Member

Posts: 333LOL at Kim being buff and having a 6-pack. For a woman in her 50's, her body is adequate. She has had a tummy tuck with a long scar to go along with it. I agree with your sentiment though. Service-wise, it's hard to find better than Kim. I haven't seen her for a while, but on the last several trips, I just let her alternate between blowing and rimming. And your description of the finish in her mouth is spot on. I've gone light-headed during those post-CIM minutes.
Originally Posted by PotShot
[View Original Post]
It's not impossible to find women who are better options than Kim, either because they're younger, more attractive, and provide comparable service, ... whatever. The thing is, when guys find such rare gems, they are unlikely to share them with the masses. Rightly so, I would argue. Others will complain that it's not cool to hoard your ATFs. But when those ATFs are providing special services, there are a variety of cogent reasons for keeping them confidential.
So this means that one must venture out and try unknown girls from time to time, rather than relying on review forums. All of my favorites from the last few years have been discovered by my own leg work. Those rare hits make all the misses worthwhile.
I like Tjinla's reference to seeing Kim's face in the sunlight. Very powerful image.
-
10-01-14 08:39 #232Senior Member

Posts: 16576 pack abs?! Cummon man you shitin me.
Originally Posted by PotShot
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-14 06:28 #231Senior Member

Posts: 337When it comes to Kim even if you're a 19 year old horn dog if you decide to see her you better eat your Wheaties. That old lady will wear your ass out. If you have the energy you can dump your goo in all three holes as long as you don't start out in the ass or you stick to a condom. She'll tongue and finger your asshole. She also does this thing after you blow in her mouth where she will swallow your goo and actually suck the goo out of you as you jizz and continue to suck on the head for several minutes tonguing your pee hole. Normally I would figure that to be uncomfortable but the way she does it I could stay in her mouth all day and continue to enjoy it. She'll finish out the hour by giving you a skilled hard rub down then tickle your prostate and try to jerk you off again before you hit the door all for one flat rate. If one of you guys can turn me onto a 25 year old or younger Barbie doll that will do that particularly for older dudes I'll be your best buddy.
Originally Posted by Seephor
[View Original Post]
I tried her way back in the day when she was younger and she was off the hook back then to the point of being a bit scary for me. Actually kind of pudgy for my taste at the time too for the price but I tried her again just recently once I found out she was still around and she's buffed now with 6 pack abs, pussy tight as a vice and ten times wilder to fuck.
Happy Hoin! And thanks guys for the heads up on Kim. I thought she was long gone.
-
10-01-14 01:46 #230Senior Member

Posts: 1177Wow Tjinla, that is some perspective there
Hahaha.
I like the analogy there.
-
10-01-14 01:08 #229Senior Member

Posts: 5603Seriously. If they are 25 or older, there better be a damn good reason to go there.
Originally Posted by Seephor
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-14 00:49 #228Senior Member

Posts: 280Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. For me at least, I would rather rub one out rather than bang most of these women you guys take for a ride. I've done a few fugly ones in my time but most were due to surprises because they would send fake or 20 year old photos. This Viet Kim lady does jr. No justice and I would not put him through such a perilous journey, BB or not.
Originally Posted by JackReacher
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-14 14:46 #227Senior Member

Posts: 2085Viet Kim is hot right? Especially when you see her in broad daylight after you've unloaded in her.
Originally Posted by Joe2208
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-14 13:40 #226Senior Member

Posts: 334How can you fuck these old ladies?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
I never bang any chicks over the age of 35.
Mostly early 20's. My favorites are 22,23 year olds. Pussys taste like honey not moth balls. LOL. But to each his own. I gues the penis wants what the penis wants.
-
09-30-14 12:45 #225Senior Member

Posts: 2085If you are talking about May at Valley she is still around. I don't know another May. Last night I watched the football game and it looks like Tom Brady is beginning to decline at age 37. In contrast, the bareback legends of the game continue to operate at a high level, even though they are in their late 50's to early 60's. It is amazing that they can continue to provide bareback service to man after man, day after day. They are the true superstars in America.
Originally Posted by Mazda05
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-14 10:21 #224Senior Member

Posts: 1177Old faithful may
She is still around out there?
She gives Jenny a run for her money.
-
09-29-14 23:42 #223Senior Member

Posts: 27Finally found it! A thin and fit lady with fantastic fake tits that will let you dump cum in her. If anyone wants to trade contact and you know a hot one PM me.
-
09-29-14 23:39 #222Senior Member

Posts: 2085I am not into three some but if a bareback double is what you want I'd go to Valley or Elite.
Originally Posted by DecoyDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-14 02:19 #221Senior Member

Posts: 280I am pretty sure I read awhile back about someone doing the 3 some with May and Angie, he even mentioned they went down on each other too. Not really my fantasy but I don't mind reading about it so report back when when you have explored the Valley Trinity of splooge.
Originally Posted by Mracuol
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-14 19:06 #220

Posts: 100Bloomington Threesome
When I was in the IE a couple weeks ago I had an hour session with May. It was a good double pop time and when it was over she pitched me seeing her and Angie together saying they would make me pop three times. Anyone have the pleasure of a threesome with these two MP pros?
Originally Posted by DecoyDog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






