Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #234

    Kim

    The best session I ever had with Kim, I was really able to punish her--just like I was a 20 year old. She started making guttural wild animal sounds and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. That is what I prefer to remember--not the times I have seen her outside in the sun. Would I take her out on a date where friends could see me with her? No, probably not. Will I bareback her again in private? Absolutely.

  2. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by PotShot  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to Kim even if you're a 19 year old horn dog if you decide to see her you better eat your Wheaties. That old lady will wear your ass out. If you have the energy you can dump your goo in all three holes as long as you don't start out in the ass or you stick to a condom. She'll tongue and finger your asshole. She also does this thing after you blow in her mouth where she will swallow your goo and actually suck the goo out of you as you jizz and continue to suck on the head for several minutes tonguing your pee hole. Normally I would figure that to be uncomfortable but the way she does it I could stay in her mouth all day and continue to enjoy it. She'll finish out the hour by giving you a skilled hard rub down then tickle your prostate and try to jerk you off again before you hit the door all for one flat rate. If one of you guys can turn me onto a 25 year old or younger Barbie doll that will do that particularly for older dudes I'll be your best buddy.

    I tried her way back in the day when she was younger and she was off the hook back then to the point of being a bit scary for me. Actually kind of pudgy for my taste at the time too for the price but I tried her again just recently once I found out she was still around and she's buffed now with 6 pack abs, pussy tight as a vice and ten times wilder to fuck.

    Happy Hoin! And thanks guys for the heads up on Kim. I thought she was long gone.
    LOL at Kim being buff and having a 6-pack. For a woman in her 50's, her body is adequate. She has had a tummy tuck with a long scar to go along with it. I agree with your sentiment though. Service-wise, it's hard to find better than Kim. I haven't seen her for a while, but on the last several trips, I just let her alternate between blowing and rimming. And your description of the finish in her mouth is spot on. I've gone light-headed during those post-CIM minutes.

    It's not impossible to find women who are better options than Kim, either because they're younger, more attractive, and provide comparable service, ... whatever. The thing is, when guys find such rare gems, they are unlikely to share them with the masses. Rightly so, I would argue. Others will complain that it's not cool to hoard your ATFs. But when those ATFs are providing special services, there are a variety of cogent reasons for keeping them confidential.

    So this means that one must venture out and try unknown girls from time to time, rather than relying on review forums. All of my favorites from the last few years have been discovered by my own leg work. Those rare hits make all the misses worthwhile.

    I like Tjinla's reference to seeing Kim's face in the sunlight. Very powerful image.

  3. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by PotShot  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to Kim even if you're a 19 year old horn dog if you decide to see her you better eat your Wheaties. That old lady will wear your ass out. If you have the energy you can dump your goo in all three holes as long as you don't start out in the ass or you stick to a condom. She'll tongue and finger your asshole. She also does this thing after you blow in her mouth where she will swallow your goo and actually suck the goo out of you as you jizz and continue to suck on the head for several minutes tonguing your pee hole. Normally I would figure that to be uncomfortable but the way she does it I could stay in her mouth all day and continue to enjoy it. She'll finish out the hour by giving you a skilled hard rub down then tickle your prostate and try to jerk you off again before you hit the door all for one flat rate. If one of you guys can turn me onto a 25 year old or younger Barbie doll that will do that particularly for older dudes I'll be your best buddy.

    I tried her way back in the day when she was younger and she was off the hook back then to the point of being a bit scary for me. Actually kind of pudgy for my taste at the time too for the price but I tried her again just recently once I found out she was still around and she's buffed now with 6 pack abs, pussy tight as a vice and ten times wilder to fuck.

    Happy Hoin! And thanks guys for the heads up on Kim. I thought she was long gone.
    6 pack abs?! Cummon man you shitin me.

  4. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Seephor  [View Original Post]
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. For me at least, I would rather rub one out rather than bang most of these women you guys take for a ride. I've done a few fugly ones in my time but most were due to surprises because they would send fake or 20 year old photos. This Viet Kim lady does jr. No justice and I would not put him through such a perilous journey, BB or not.
    When it comes to Kim even if you're a 19 year old horn dog if you decide to see her you better eat your Wheaties. That old lady will wear your ass out. If you have the energy you can dump your goo in all three holes as long as you don't start out in the ass or you stick to a condom. She'll tongue and finger your asshole. She also does this thing after you blow in her mouth where she will swallow your goo and actually suck the goo out of you as you jizz and continue to suck on the head for several minutes tonguing your pee hole. Normally I would figure that to be uncomfortable but the way she does it I could stay in her mouth all day and continue to enjoy it. She'll finish out the hour by giving you a skilled hard rub down then tickle your prostate and try to jerk you off again before you hit the door all for one flat rate. If one of you guys can turn me onto a 25 year old or younger Barbie doll that will do that particularly for older dudes I'll be your best buddy.

    I tried her way back in the day when she was younger and she was off the hook back then to the point of being a bit scary for me. Actually kind of pudgy for my taste at the time too for the price but I tried her again just recently once I found out she was still around and she's buffed now with 6 pack abs, pussy tight as a vice and ten times wilder to fuck.

    Happy Hoin! And thanks guys for the heads up on Kim. I thought she was long gone.

  5. #230

    Wow Tjinla, that is some perspective there

    Hahaha.

    I like the analogy there.

  6. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Seephor  [View Original Post]
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. For me at least, I would rather rub one out rather than bang most of these women you guys take for a ride. I've done a few fugly ones in my time but most were due to surprises because they would send fake or 20 year old photos. This Viet Kim lady does jr. No justice and I would not put him through such a perilous journey, BB or not.
    Seriously. If they are 25 or older, there better be a damn good reason to go there.

  7. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by JackReacher  [View Original Post]
    How can you fuck these old ladies?

    I never bang any chicks over the age of 35.

    Mostly early 20's. My favorites are 22,23 year olds. Pussys taste like honey not moth balls. LOL. But to each his own. I gues the penis wants what the penis wants.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. For me at least, I would rather rub one out rather than bang most of these women you guys take for a ride. I've done a few fugly ones in my time but most were due to surprises because they would send fake or 20 year old photos. This Viet Kim lady does jr. No justice and I would not put him through such a perilous journey, BB or not.

  8. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe2208  [View Original Post]
    Finally found it! A thin and fit lady with fantastic fake tits that will let you dump cum in her. If anyone wants to trade contact and you know a hot one PM me.
    Viet Kim is hot right? Especially when you see her in broad daylight after you've unloaded in her.

  9. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about May at Valley she is still around. I don't know another May. Last night I watched the football game and it looks like Tom Brady is beginning to decline at age 37. In contrast, the bareback legends of the game continue to operate at a high level, even though they are in their late 50's to early 60's. It is amazing that they can continue to provide bareback service to man after man, day after day. They are the true superstars in America.
    How can you fuck these old ladies?

    I never bang any chicks over the age of 35.

    Mostly early 20's. My favorites are 22,23 year olds. Pussys taste like honey not moth balls. LOL. But to each his own. I gues the penis wants what the penis wants.

  10. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    She is still around out there?

    She gives Jenny a run for her money.
    If you are talking about May at Valley she is still around. I don't know another May. Last night I watched the football game and it looks like Tom Brady is beginning to decline at age 37. In contrast, the bareback legends of the game continue to operate at a high level, even though they are in their late 50's to early 60's. It is amazing that they can continue to provide bareback service to man after man, day after day. They are the true superstars in America.

  11. #224

    Old faithful may

    She is still around out there?

    She gives Jenny a run for her money.

  12. #223
    Finally found it! A thin and fit lady with fantastic fake tits that will let you dump cum in her. If anyone wants to trade contact and you know a hot one PM me.

  13. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by DecoyDog  [View Original Post]
    I thought the holy trinity is only properly capped off with a threesome at one of the Bloomington places.
    I am not into three some but if a bareback double is what you want I'd go to Valley or Elite.

  14. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Mracuol  [View Original Post]
    When I was in the IE a couple weeks ago I had an hour session with May. It was a good double pop time and when it was over she pitched me seeing her and Angie together saying they would make me pop three times. Anyone have the pleasure of a threesome with these two MP pros?
    I am pretty sure I read awhile back about someone doing the 3 some with May and Angie, he even mentioned they went down on each other too. Not really my fantasy but I don't mind reading about it so report back when when you have explored the Valley Trinity of splooge.

  15. #220

    Bloomington Threesome

    Quote Originally Posted by DecoyDog  [View Original Post]
    I thought the holy trinity is only properly capped off with a threesome at one of the Bloomington places.
    When I was in the IE a couple weeks ago I had an hour session with May. It was a good double pop time and when it was over she pitched me seeing her and Angie together saying they would make me pop three times. Anyone have the pleasure of a threesome with these two MP pros?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape