Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Korean bareback is so vastly superior.
    Thai is pretty amazing as well. Chinese? Not so much.

  2. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by TranzorZ  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of the bb Korean providers? The infamous Rozel let me cip all the time. Yoona / Jennifer from the Palace were also like that with Yoona even allow cia. Additional information would be appreciated.
    Korean bareback is so vastly superior.

  3. #202
    Thank you for your work. I have found this information useful and will continue to provide any info I have. Have you been sharing with Edward Appleby. I was sent a PDF from him. When ever possible I would like updates. I feel I have contributed to the list if you still have my PM's. Wouldn't mind regular updates as they come.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkirk  [View Original Post]
    FYI, at the moment, the system only allows 5 pms every 24 hours. I'm getting through all the pms I received, and will be back to all of you as soon as the system lets me.

  4. #201

    Korean providers that allow it?

    Anybody know of the bb Korean providers? The infamous Rozel let me cip all the time. Yoona / Jennifer from the Palace were also like that with Yoona even allow cia. Additional information would be appreciated.

  5. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkirk  [View Original Post]
    I've got a large list of HX girls who have provided BB at one time or another. I have been sharing info with those willing to share with me. This helps weed out the leechers, white knights, etc. I always start by sending the first 5 or so on my list. Note, only about 1 in 5 members send me anything back. But this has not discouraged me from finding those folks who are really interested in sharing. If you are, please pm me.
    FYI, at the moment, the system only allows 5 pms every 24 hours. I'm getting through all the pms I received, and will be back to all of you as soon as the system lets me.

  6. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Any particular cities in Germany that stand out best for mongering? Also, what the range of prices on can expect over there?
    It is best you go over to the International Sex Guide, link on front page, and do a bit of browsing. I go to Germany all the time. My personal favorite place is a little club in Viersen, a couple hours drive north of Frankfurt, club is called Club Angelique. Out of the dozen or so Romanian girls, there is usually a couple cute 18-19 year olds. For 120 Euro, you have an hour of GFE anything goes, including BBFSCIP. Very passionate girls. They really expect you to spend a few hours and sample several girls. I am too old to get more than a couple pops, if I were younger I would spend all day there.

    Most of the BBFS clubs are in this general area, in the northwest part of the country that is near Dusseldorf.

  7. #198

    German

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Having visited Germany numerous times, I understand where our German friend is coming from. There are lots of BBFS FKKs, gangbangs, and swinger parties. Mongering is 100% legal and, thanks to a national health care system, the girls are tested pretty much weekly. At some locations, guys are tested on the spot for EUR 20. It is completely unbelievable. Germany is nothing short of sexual paradise! I wish we could offer him something even close here in the USA.
    Wow. Any particular cities in Germany that stand out best for mongering? Also, what the range of prices on can expect over there?

  8. #197

    My HX list

    PMed a few of you. I'm not sure if the girls I see are YMMV. The ones I know are younger / not as high volume as lists I've seen so far. I test regularly.

  9. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by James64  [View Original Post]
    Did you make it right and pay her after the PayPal was rejected? If not, you stiffed her and deserve everything that happens.

    If you did make it right, that sucks. But, unfortunately- that's HX. Brutal.
    The girl never received the payment.

    The customer was banking on the girl not coming forward with the complaint due to the delicate nature of the services she provided.

  10. #195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha89  [View Original Post]
    Hey everybody,

    First of all I'd like to excuse for any mistakes in language, I'm not American.

    I'm visiting from Germany.

    Does anybody have some BBFS girls and can share the information with me.

    I'm staying in Orange county, girls should be here or in an 50 Mile radius.

    Thank you very much. If somebody is going to visit Germany, especially Munich then I can return the favor.
    Having visited Germany numerous times, I understand where our German friend is coming from. There are lots of BBFS FKKs, gangbangs, and swinger parties. Mongering is 100% legal and, thanks to a national health care system, the girls are tested pretty much weekly. At some locations, guys are tested on the spot for EUR 20. It is completely unbelievable. Germany is nothing short of sexual paradise! I wish we could offer him something even close here in the USA.

  11. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    I am curious.
    I've got a large list of HX girls who have provided BB at one time or another. I have been sharing info with those willing to share with me. This helps weed out the leechers, white knights, etc. I always start by sending the first 5 or so on my list. Note, only about 1 in 5 members send me anything back. But this has not discouraged me from finding those folks who are really interested in sharing. If you are, please pm me.

  12. #193

    What chicks on HX are providing BBFS

    I am curious.

  13. #192

    RE: HX Safety Club

    Did you make it right and pay her after the PayPal was rejected? If not, you stiffed her and deserve everything that happens.

    If you did make it right, that sucks. But, unfortunately- that's HX. Brutal.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverWas  [View Original Post]
    I had an issue on HX recently.

    I was outed on the safety club by the girl whom I made the arrangement with.

    Nice little girl whom I had met a few times. This last time we made the arrangement to have a nice time with BBFS included for an agreed upon price.

    I get to her room and she is with her friend, her friend has a really nice ass but a busted face.

    They are already in their panties so I decide to have a pants off party with them.

    We are all hanging out and having a smoke. Really nice, then my date wants to shower, her friend goes into the room and we have our shower.

    Shower done so we go back into the room, everyone's naked now but I did not count on having a doubles session, also I don't think my date would want her friend to know about our arrangement. So her friend with the ass goes into the shower.

    So we begin our play time, I must admit it was just like being with a girlfriend, the things we did together that day! - one of the most fun times I have had on HX was with this girl. After, her friend comes out of the shower and were still all naked, really nice, her friend grabbed my junk but I don't think she realized that it had my dates pussy juices all over it! I am not a regular at this and have only ever used ***********z and HX. Since I joined in 2008 I think I've seen about 20 girls. This was my first (and maybe only) BBFS experience. Now my profile is ruined by all the people jumping on me and dinging me red. My profile is a -2 and I cannot send email or post on blogs anymore. I may need to abandon it or delete that profile.

    The reason why she outed me was that the money did not go through. We set up payment through paypal and a few days after our date paypal rejected the order. She thinks I have done this intentionally but I did not. I never got a chance to really tell my side as I didn't want to put her on blast on HX. I found this site though a link on the safety club, and since some of you are on HX you may recognize this story.

    I don't know why I posted this but I just feel that I needed to come out to someone, even if it is a bunch of strangers.

  14. #191

    A Big Mess

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverWas  [View Original Post]
    I had an issue on HX recently.

    I was outed on the safety club by the girl whom I made the arrangement with.

    Nice little girl whom I had met a few times. This last time we made the arrangement to have a nice time with BBFS included for an agreed upon price.

    I get to her room and she is with her friend, her friend has a really nice ass but a busted face.

    They are already in their panties so I decide to have a pants off party with them.

    We are all hanging out and having a smoke. Really nice, then my date wants to shower, her friend goes into the room and we have our shower.

    Shower done so we go back into the room, everyone's naked now but I did not count on having a doubles session, also I don't think my date would want her friend to know about our arrangement. So her friend with the ass goes into the shower.

    So we begin our play time, I must admit it was just like being with a girlfriend, the things we did together that day! - one of the most fun times I have had on HX was with this girl. After, her friend comes out of the shower and were still all naked, really nice, her friend grabbed my junk but I don't think she realized that it had my dates pussy juices all over it! I am not a regular at this and have only ever used ***********z and HX. Since I joined in 2008 I think I've seen about 20 girls. This was my first (and maybe only) BBFS experience. Now my profile is ruined by all the people jumping on me and dinging me red. My profile is a -2 and I cannot send email or post on blogs anymore. I may need to abandon it or delete that profile.

    The reason why she outed me was that the money did not go through. We set up payment through paypal and a few days after our date paypal rejected the order. She thinks I have done this intentionally but I did not. I never got a chance to really tell my side as I didn't want to put her on blast on HX. I found this site though a link on the safety club, and since some of you are on HX you may recognize this story.

    I don't know why I posted this but I just feel that I needed to come out to someone, even if it is a bunch of strangers.
    MAN! You got a double burn with the girls and the site. Big time bummer. I am on HX and haven't gotten wind of this, but I really do hate the BB brandings. I have been feeling that the BB paranoia is getting out of control over there. I think you might have to start over. Delete the old account, start a new one, contact your old network people and have them re-rate you. I get that all the time from some girls. I have been looking for a BB girl of my own that I can feel comfortable and trust. Who knows, maybe ill get lucky.

    Is there anyway you can name drop the girls here?

    And I found this site the same way, in the safety club.

  15. #190
    Did she receive her payment after all?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverWas  [View Original Post]
    I had an issue on HX recently.

    I was outed on the safety club by the girl whom I made the arrangement with.

    Nice little girl whom I had met a few times. This last time we made the arrangement to have a nice time with BBFS included for an agreed upon price.

    I get to her room and she is with her friend, her friend has a really nice ass but a busted face.

    They are already in their panties so I decide to have a pants off party with them.

    We are all hanging out and having a smoke. Really nice, then my date wants to shower, her friend goes into the room and we have our shower.

    Shower done so we go back into the room, everyone's naked now but I did not count on having a doubles session, also I don't think my date would want her friend to know about our arrangement. So her friend with the ass goes into the shower.

    So we begin our play time, I must admit it was just like being with a girlfriend, the things we did together that day! - one of the most fun times I have had on HX was with this girl. After, her friend comes out of the shower and were still all naked, really nice, her friend grabbed my junk but I don't think she realized that it had my dates pussy juices all over it! I am not a regular at this and have only ever used ***********z and HX. Since I joined in 2008 I think I've seen about 20 girls. This was my first (and maybe only) BBFS experience. Now my profile is ruined by all the people jumping on me and dinging me red. My profile is a -2 and I cannot send email or post on blogs anymore. I may need to abandon it or delete that profile.

    The reason why she outed me was that the money did not go through. We set up payment through paypal and a few days after our date paypal rejected the order. She thinks I have done this intentionally but I did not. I never got a chance to really tell my side as I didn't want to put her on blast on HX. I found this site though a link on the safety club, and since some of you are on HX you may recognize this story.

    I don't know why I posted this but I just feel that I needed to come out to someone, even if it is a bunch of strangers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape