Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 23675
-
09-17-14 18:36 #7220Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287You could tell her that one of companies that you're on the board of directors for is thinking about entering the retail women's lingerie space and you'd like to understand the industry a little better, then take her to Victoria's Secret to try on a few things and educate you on the differences. Be sure to use a fake name. LOL.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-14 16:47 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 733Furniture store dating
I like it! My ATF SB loved strolling through IKEA and other home design stores. It must feed their nesting instincts. And there are room vignettes set up with nooks and alcoves filled with beds, sofas, and chairs that can be amazing make out centers. You could bend her over the granite counter top of the 2 sink bathroom and try out the goods. IKEA even has it's own cafeteria/restaurant . Excellent idea !
My apartment, was awesome for meeting Pots shortly after a drink in the next door bar. Several girls said "no sex" the 1st meet. I suggested having a drink after dinner up there and it always led to the panties dropping. There is nothing like a few drinks, romantic music, and a slow cheek to cheek dance to change their minds.
-
09-17-14 15:14 #7218Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287It's not a bad idea, it's just that at most furniture stores there's usually a sales person that accosts you immediately as you walk in. So, it seems like after a while you'd either run out of furniture stores or be faced with the sales staff potentially walking up and saying "you again? Do you ever actually buy anything or just bring young girls in here to look around? " LOL. I did once meet an interior designer in a bar, and invited her back to my place to supposedly look at potentially doing some work. I definitely put her to work, but not in the way she might have expected. I never signed up for any remodeling work. But then again she had to have known what was in store for her coming to my house at 2 am after nightclubbing.
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-14 15:06 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 388Yep
I just cut off a woman I had been seeing for over a year for exactly this problem. I gave in a couple times, and my phone started going off the hook so I told her the ATM was closed. Shockingly. She said she could not see me this week she was busy "pawning her cloths to buy shampoo".
Originally Posted by Golfcart
[View Original Post]
I did not lose any sleep. Lot's of fishy's in the sea.
-
09-17-14 15:00 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 474Another meeting place
I have met a couple pots at furniture / design stores. Here how it goes. Somewhere in our conversation I ask about their sense of style so later I say. You know. I am looking to redo some things at my place and you really seem to have a grip on todays trends / styles. (compliment the way they dress etc. Blah. Blah. Blah. Just boost their ego) and say "I know this is a bit different but could we meet at "said furniture store" and maybe you can offer me some of your insight?
You boost her ego and do not even spend a dime to entertain her!. You can all send me 20% of what you save for your first mtgs. LOL.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-14 22:10 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 1420Much harder to stop that once it starts. Best to go dark.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-14 22:02 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 235It will never end.
My limited experience has taught me that once I donate money to put out a small fire for a former SB, the fkn forest fires start erupting on a regular basis. Learning to say no and reminding myself that, somehow, without my help they will survive was a hard lesson for me to learn. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-14 21:43 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 441Advice?
I think I know the answer from the collective wisdom but SB 21. Sweet gal but needy of money. Nothing extravagant but gas and extras. Decided she is not doing it for me but pleading for gas money. One last time for old time sake or cease, desist and go silent?
-
09-16-14 18:36 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 299SM, welcome to the SA SB world. You will find that most of the young ladies on that site have no real grasp of what they are worth. It will take some work on your part to weed thru them and find the ones that are realistic about life itself. When you read their profiles, pay close attention to what they say, don't just skim over it. Most of the time they will reveal themselves a bit. Also, I personally make it a policy to meet them the first time in a public place. Meet for a cocktail, dinner, coffee or whatever. But, never pay them to just show up. Cover the date expenses, but do not throw them money to sit and talk. In the past when they have asked if I am going to do that, I tell them to consider this like a job interview. A prospective employer does not pay you to come to an interview and neither do I. I also never take them to the FC on the first date. I never bring either the funds or covers. And yes, always make sure you have covers when you go to the FC. Surprising how many of these little gems forget that detail, sometimes on purpose.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
Many will throw a high price out at you. I start out at $150 (I'm in the NYC area). Many will balk, but you will be surprised at how many will say yes. When they turn me down, I advise them they can see me on a regular basis at the lower donation or they can see nobody and hold out for the higher donation that will never come. Once in a while I hear back from one of them. And, always call it a donation, not a rate. SB's ask for a donation, ESCORTS have a rate.
Lastly, just be aware that finding a SB on SA that will be long term is probably not going to happen. All of the ones I have found over the years from there last anywhere from a couple of months to 1 year. Don't allow yourself to get emotionally involved. That will never end well. Always be in a position to say "NEXT!
Hope this stuff is helpful.
-
09-16-14 15:14 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 5603Meeting Spots 2
I just checked the other 19 girls that I met that did not lead to the FC. Ten of them were at restaurants or starbucks and 9 were on the street or parking lot. So for me at least if a girl says she wants to meet at a restaurant it seems my chances of going to the FC aren't too good. But I am not wining and dining in any kind of high fashion. These are just local corner type places. I actually got 3 of these to the FC and but then nothing happened.
-
09-16-14 13:53 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 5603Meeting Spots
Here is where I met the 19 girls that went to the FC on the first date this year.
SB my place.
SB strip mall parking lot.
PRO her place.
PRO my place.
PRO her place.
SB strip mall parking lot.
PRO her place.
UTR my place.
SB my place.
UTR my place.
SB restaurant.
UTR starbucks.
PRO her place.
SB her place.
SB her place.
PRO my place.
SB high school parking lot.
SB my place.
SB motel parking lot.
I met all these girls from SD4M. Looks like I havent met more than one at the motel this year, but have met a few at the no-tel in the past that were first timers. They were just ready. And actually 3 were from CL. Met all of them at their place. One SB, One UTR and one Pro. Lots of Pro's and UTR's on SD4M. Especially the pretty ones. I have no trouble weeding out the GPS girls without meeting them as they almost always tell you upfront that they are just that.
-
09-16-14 12:21 #7209Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287It depends on the type of the girl and geographical location. I'm sure that if I lived in Vegas, meeting in a hotel parking lot would be par for the course. There are certain expectations about the type of "arrangement" that will take place in an area like that. In mainstream USA, the variation of types of girls you encounter can make your head spin. There is an entire category that would be immediately repulsed by the thought of meeting in a hotel parking lot. On the other hand, some of those Vegas girls might be insulted that you wanted to waste their time by buying them dinner.
Originally Posted by RedBred
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-14 12:17 #7208Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287There is something about those "come for the dreams, but stay for the struggle" towns that lend themselves to lots of easy women.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-14 12:07 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 1897Do you have something like Panera where you live?
I always propose coffee or lunch for a first meeting. A lot of my SB's find that disarming. For some reason, the women around here think Panera is the place to go. For me, Panera's are full of people but not too crowded. They have booths which gives a bit more privacy (versus Starbucks.) I always bring a briefcase and place a folder on the table when I arrive. The idea is that it looks like an interview or a business meeting. For the SB's it is a place they would like to go but usually cannot afford. It is safe, public but still discrete.
Originally Posted by DandyDon
[View Original Post]
I agree with the poster who said asking them to meet in the hotel parking lot would just generate a lot of failed contacts. Anything that plays up the sex for money angle tends to be a big turn-off for most (but not all.).
RB.
-
09-16-14 11:38 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 5603In Hollywood things move a little faster. Starbucks is always a good choice.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





