Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 168 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #898

    She is hot. But I wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Chesty3086  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the girl I saw waving at cars on Amherst Thursday afternoon. Very attractive, but more interested in her cell phone than me!
    Hmmmm. I thought she was a AUNT that was planted out there. Given all the oinker activity of late on the streets and the parks. Especially with school just starting. It pays to be extra cautious.

    RB.

  2. #897

  3. #896

    Might be the same. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    Shot from the park Just after 5 pm.
    The green building is the abandoned house across from the park on Hanover.

    She was hot! These 2 pics are zoomed. Not the best quailty when zoomed.

    Saw her turn on to Beech and get scopped by a white SUV.

    RB.
    She looks like the girl I saw waving at cars on Amherst Thursday afternoon. Very attractive, but more interested in her cell phone than me!

  4. #895

    Nothing

    Done through a few times around noon, didn't see anything but that doesn't mean much. I usually use BP for encounters but thought I would look into SW for easy bbbjs / cim based on rbs reports. Girls I did see out were with guys or didn't even look my way when I passed by. Hopefully I will have better luck next time.

  5. #894

    Spotted By Cumbies

    Shot from the park Just after 5 pm.
    The green building is the abandoned house across from the park on Hanover.

    She was hot! These 2 pics are zoomed. Not the best quailty when zoomed.

    Saw her turn on to Beech and get scopped by a white SUV.

    RB.

  6. #893

    Friday Afternoon 2:30

    Nothing around on the first trip. On the second loop just saw Abby out there on Manch bet Maple and Linc.

    Then the school let out. Left the area for a bit. Returned just before 5 see post above.
    RB

  7. #892

    Thursday

    Saw a good looking, brown haired girl hop into a van on corner of Maple / Manchester today around 3:30/3:45. She was wearing a nice green summer dress and was smoking a cig. . . Anyone know who?

  8. #891

    Thursday Evening

    A few Oinkers driving around tonite. 2 SUV's on Mack. 1 regular oinker mobile by the Park.

    As far as girls out there just Brenda and Abby. Thats all I saw. This was just a quick trip through on my way home.

    The parks were practically empty as well. This was around 8.

    RB.

  9. #890

    Market Basket

    Took a cruise through Market Basket, but never caught a glimpse of the new girl RB spoke of, just not my day!

  10. #889

    Thursday afternoon

    Midafternoon, took a cruise through the zone. HS band was playing in the park, and a plainclothes guy telling folks not to enter park. Another guy in uniform driving a big black unmarked pickup. Not many folks around, maybe because of the heat, it must have been pushing 90. One attractive girl in her 20's with blonde curls and a green top waved at a couple of cars but didn't look up from her cell phone for me, how sad.

  11. #888

    Older Sam

    Took the day off yesterday and took a few trips thru the zone. Saw the horses at the park. Not many girls. Finally in the early afternoon saw older sam again in a different outfit she was wearing earlier and couldn't resist that tiny dress. She said we couldn't go to her place and we ended up at FB. She looked fantastic. Kiss, and licking the pussy which was extra, then 69,then had her suck it while I watched her with me in her mouth. Had her look up at me. I love that. Then cowgirl, that body looked great bouncing up and down on me. She asked me to get on top mish, then finished doggie. I don't know if I'll repeat. Said she came and was going to dry up fast so asked me if I was close to cumming. Thought about just having her suck it til I popped but I paid for the FS. I went another 5 minutes then came. Got her #. Maybe another time for a BJ. That was nice.

  12. #887
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedingTicke  [View Original Post]
    Hi Red, just wondering- if she is on BP why so tight with the info?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...bat-35/4464746

    P.S. I recognized the pictures as your work right away- nice job!
    I've seen this come up before. I think some. Girls like to do their own screening. Lots of weirdos in tbis biz. Plus numbers being "out" tbere to the general public invite more opportunity for LEO to get involved. Makes sense to me to guard that info a little bit.

  13. #886

    Shauna

    Hooked up with Shauna recently. I liked her look, hard to believe she was SW. Quick visit in the car, did not have time to get digits. Looking to repeat with a more relaxed visit. So far so good.

  14. #885

    Admin please clarify

    My understanding of the posting guidelines is this:

    If a phone number is located in a provider advertisement like BackPage it is OK to post here in a review.

    If a phone number is private and otherwise undisclosed, NOT OK.

    If I am mistaken, then there are a lot of phone numbers that need to be sanitized from the various threads throughout this site.

    Best practice for a successful search is to include a full advertised phone number for the provider in the following formats xxx-xxx-xxxx or (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    You Know the forum rules here. Can't post numbers in the forum.
    Plus Newbies with zero or few posts keep blowing up my inbox. Some more than once a day.

    After I took those pics she updated her BP ad while she was here. My pics came out much better.

    Note in that ad: the first pic I did not take. As you can tell the difference. And in the post below. The pic with her standing on the Brick was taken by someone else a few days prior. That pic was used with permission.

    For got to add in my post about her, She DOES have a place.
    RB

  15. #884

    Afternoon cruise

    Saw little Amber with out the flower on Manchester st. By Maple St. No one else out but LE in unmarked.

    YF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape