Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 26,806 to 26,820 of 43529
-
09-09-14 17:12 #16724Regular Member

Posts: 9Likewise. Had anyone seen or heard from Ally who also worked at Jolin's on South Street? She sometimes would also work Watertown (# 12) one day a week.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-09-14 15:11 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 518Rub & tug
Only rub and tug from what I recall. Sometimes depends on the person too.
Originally Posted by Afterlife6661
[View Original Post]
I got FS in Revere, Medford, and Somerville, but I do not recall if I posted that up. About 3 months ago.
These are non-AMPs.
-
09-09-14 13:37 #16722Senior Member

Posts: 1417Lucy
You will leave happy.
Originally Posted by Dorian17
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-14 13:03 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 423Lucy body rub
Any info on this place in Waltham? Looks legit but wanted to ask. One review said it was sensual but no finish. Could be YMMV. Any 411?
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/4659539879.html
-
09-08-14 21:15 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 436Quincy
Any places in Quincy that offer FS? Sorry I do not follow the AMP scene to closely if its been discussed. PM would be nice.
-
09-08-14 06:41 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 178Genetic make up can be very difficult on some of these girls. As I said before, I've been around the block a few times and out of 3 girls sitting on a couch. I picked the one who was a post op LOL.
Originally Posted by JoJo68
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 21:39 #16718Banned Member

Posts: 311Jolin Chinatown personnel whereabouts?
I'm wondering if anyone has any idea where Tokyo, previously of Jolin's might have wound up. Is she still in the area? Reply here or PM me.
Thanks.
-
09-07-14 15:20 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 92It can be pretty obvious. In most cases you wouldn't need a DNA kit to figure it out.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 13:17 #16716Banned Member

Posts: 193No well
There are actually 2 AMP's in Norwell one http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4653912628.html and the other near Marathon Sports. Double Relax you is the one with a table shower and service is dependant on new rotation of workers.
Originally Posted by JoeFish
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 12:09 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 346Just ask no offense will be taken
If you want to venture into Thai the chance of ladyboys being out there increase the ads around here usually say TS / ladyboy.
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
You can ask I went to thai place in WT that often has ladyboys I asked the cute lady if she was a ladyboy and she giggled. I told her the ladyboys working with her were pretty / passable and I was just checking. Good icebreaker.
-
09-07-14 11:52 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 276Where in Norwell is this? I'd like to check it out as I like close by. What's it called? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 11:23 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 166Tori
Tori is out of the business, she does nails an pedicures now she still is shacked up in the apt in west quincy where all of jolins workers live.
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 10:47 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 178Your right. Tory was clipped and has a vag now. I just can't wrap my brain around it. Wish I could because she was incredible.
Originally Posted by MishMash
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 09:44 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 261Hey guys looking for a place that offers a good prostate massage. In the Cambridge area today. Feel free to pm me.
-
09-07-14 07:09 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 84Post op is?
A girl, right?
All depends on the pluming.
Tranny would be a dude. But if tori had stuff clipped off, then the manhood went with it!











Reply With Quote





