Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,791 to 26,805 of 43526
-
09-09-14 13:03 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 422Lucy body rub
Any info on this place in Waltham? Looks legit but wanted to ask. One review said it was sensual but no finish. Could be YMMV. Any 411?
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/4659539879.html
-
09-08-14 21:15 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 436Quincy
Any places in Quincy that offer FS? Sorry I do not follow the AMP scene to closely if its been discussed. PM would be nice.
-
09-08-14 06:41 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 178Genetic make up can be very difficult on some of these girls. As I said before, I've been around the block a few times and out of 3 girls sitting on a couch. I picked the one who was a post op LOL.
Originally Posted by JoJo68
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 21:39 #16733Banned Member

Posts: 311Jolin Chinatown personnel whereabouts?
I'm wondering if anyone has any idea where Tokyo, previously of Jolin's might have wound up. Is she still in the area? Reply here or PM me.
Thanks.
-
09-07-14 15:20 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 92It can be pretty obvious. In most cases you wouldn't need a DNA kit to figure it out.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 13:17 #16731Banned Member

Posts: 193No well
There are actually 2 AMP's in Norwell one http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4653912628.html and the other near Marathon Sports. Double Relax you is the one with a table shower and service is dependant on new rotation of workers.
Originally Posted by JoeFish
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 12:09 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 346Just ask no offense will be taken
If you want to venture into Thai the chance of ladyboys being out there increase the ads around here usually say TS / ladyboy.
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
You can ask I went to thai place in WT that often has ladyboys I asked the cute lady if she was a ladyboy and she giggled. I told her the ladyboys working with her were pretty / passable and I was just checking. Good icebreaker.
-
09-07-14 11:52 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 276Where in Norwell is this? I'd like to check it out as I like close by. What's it called? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 11:23 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 166Tori
Tori is out of the business, she does nails an pedicures now she still is shacked up in the apt in west quincy where all of jolins workers live.
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 10:47 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 178Your right. Tory was clipped and has a vag now. I just can't wrap my brain around it. Wish I could because she was incredible.
Originally Posted by MishMash
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-14 09:44 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 261Hey guys looking for a place that offers a good prostate massage. In the Cambridge area today. Feel free to pm me.
-
09-07-14 07:09 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 84Post op is?
A girl, right?
All depends on the pluming.
Tranny would be a dude. But if tori had stuff clipped off, then the manhood went with it!
-
09-06-14 22:18 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 178I don't think it's done on purpose to trick anyone, I will say that I did try Jolins years back. Went for a massage and I picked the girl from 3 who sat on the couch. I've been everywhere and done everything and I can still say to this day it was a fantastic massage but bar none one of the best happy ending HJs I've ever had. Her name was tori and it was so amazing it haunts me year after year trying to obtain that same experience. It was only told to me after the fact (by a senior here) that tori was indeed a post op and I could never get it out of my head enough to see her again. Wish nobody told me! LOL.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-14 21:44 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 111More on the menu
Bring your own supplies!
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-14 20:48 #16722Senior Member

Posts: 1253The new 1419
First time there since the move. Got Cece (or Cici) average looking girl around 30, small tits and a short skirt. (spandex underneath). No massage skill just a light rub. After the flip otc below utc above.
Did see another girl who looked ok. Also saw 2 guys that worked there. I did speak to them and they were friendly.
I would not run back but I will return at some point.
Looks = 6.
Body = 6.
Massage = 5.
HR = 7.
5 +. 4.
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4655726173.html
Open 7 days aweek from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Full body work price list.
30 minutes $ 40.
60 minutes $ 50.
90 minutes $ 80.
4 hands 30 minutes $ 50.
60 minutes $ 100.
Located at;.
1419 hancock st #201 quincy ma 02169 . Call 646 932 4945.
324 north main st # 5 randolph ma 02368 call 857 939 2511.
303 court st plymouth ma 02360 call 347 399 5187.
Call for appointment; walk- in's welcome thankyou.









Reply With Quote




