Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 363 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3808
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleWind  [View Original Post]
    Sorry cooky but that look kind of nasty, trust me I understand we can't expect much from this Camden girls but personally I wouldn't touch that, thanks for sharing tho.
    I'm not going to argue your decision not to touch. To each his own. Lisa isn't a run-way model, she's a provider, that's a given. She knows that and does not claim to be a hot skinny slinky babe. She does claim to provide great service. She fills that claim nicely.

    What I object to most is you choice of adjectives. Looks are objective. "Nasty," that's your opinion. You could have just said you didn't like her and left it at that.

    She may not be everyone's cup of tea. Who is? She does provide good service and because of that, I'm sure she gets her share of regular dates.

    CookyJar.

  2. #3807
    Quote Originally Posted by GetLost  [View Original Post]
    This is good advice CookyJar. Having unprotected sex with a provider is playing Russian Roulette. And all providers use drugs. Remember that. No normal woman is sucking strange.

    Dick or fucking dudes cause she likes it. If she needs "help" it's because of a habit.
    Wrap even for a BJ. I know it doesn't feel the same but I got drip from an escort off a BBBJ. First time ever and I frequent backpage often BBFS with escorts the one got me. Nothing a couple pills wouldn't cure but I was lucky.

  3. #3806
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Using a condom is the best way to protect yourself from disease.

    I try not to show or reference possible drug use in my pictures. Many Law Enforcement units use signs of fresh drug use as probable cause for their stop and searches. LE have plenty of methods at their disposal, they don't need my help. I feel that what the girls do on their time off is their business.

    The wise monger always assumes that all providers partake of some form of drug use or another. Always protect yourself. Always wear a condom during intercourse.

    CookyJar.
    This is good advice CookyJar. Having unprotected sex with a provider is playing Russian Roulette. And all providers use drugs. Remember that. No normal woman is sucking strange.

    Dick or fucking dudes cause she likes it. If she needs "help" it's because of a habit.

  4. #3805

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Some of you youngsters out there won't understand this.

    Sometimes it's not about the hard firm body. Sometimes it's about the ugh! The Ahhh! The, "That's it baby, right there. " and "Ah sh*t! That's what I'm talking about. ".

    CookyJar.
    Man love those booty shots. Look forward to your pics each day. Enjoy them so much I want to lick the pics. How about some toe shots for those of us who like it.

  5. #3804

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by CastleWind  [View Original Post]
    Sorry cooky but that look kind of nasty, trust me I understand we can't expect much from this Camden girls but personally I wouldn't touch that, thanks for sharing tho.
    Come on Castle Wind stop being so picky! Just grab your machete and hack thru that jungle to the promise land and maybe some soap for those feet.

    They can't all look like Deena.

  6. #3803
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Some of you youngsters out there won't understand this.

    Sometimes it's not about the hard firm body. Sometimes it's about the ugh! The Ahhh! The, "That's it baby, right there. " and "Ah sh*t! That's what I'm talking about. ".

    CookyJar.
    Sorry cooky but that look kind of nasty, trust me I understand we can't expect much from this Camden girls but personally I wouldn't touch that, thanks for sharing tho.

  7. #3802

    Lisa

    Some of you youngsters out there won't understand this.

    Sometimes it's not about the hard firm body. Sometimes it's about the ugh! The Ahhh! The, "That's it baby, right there. " and "Ah sh*t! That's what I'm talking about. ".

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisa 12.jpg‎   Lisa 18.jpg‎   Lisa 46.jpg‎   Lisa 44.jpg‎   Lisa 20.jpg‎  

    Lisa 19.jpg‎   Lisa 65.jpg‎   Lisa 36.jpg‎   Lisa 40.jpg‎   Lisa 38.jpg‎  


  8. #3801

    Lisa.

    She came highly recommend for her willingness to please. She's a little more than I'm usually after, but once again I hit the provider jackpot. Lisa was the perfect complement to offset a threesome with a smaller friend.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisa 14.jpg‎   Lisa 16.jpg‎   Lisa 22.jpg‎   Lisa 43.jpg‎   Lisa 45.jpg‎  

    Lisa 31.jpg‎   Lisa 34.jpg‎   Lisa 35.jpg‎   Lisa 68.jpg‎   Lisa 41.jpg‎  


  9. #3800
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Using a condom is the best way to protect yourself from disease.

    I try not to show or reference possible drug use in my pictures. Many Law Enforcement units use signs of fresh drug use as probable cause for their stop and searches. LE have plenty of methods at their disposal, they don't need my help. I feel that what the girls do on their time off is their business.

    The wise monger always assumes that all providers partake of some form of drug use or another. Always protect yourself. Always wear a condom during intercourse.

    CookyJar.
    Great advice to always follow.

  10. #3799

    RE: That's a good question

    Using a condom is the best way to protect yourself from disease.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's a matter of personal choice. The edited version is a more pleasing photo as the lighting is better and it hides what appear to be track marks on her right arm. I don't know if those are track marks but to me they look like they are. While Deena is very sexually attractive, if she is a heroin user I would find that a negative in being able to be with her sexually from the disease aspect. That being said, I'd see her at least once if I lived there just because she is so darn hot.
    I try not to show or reference possible drug use in my pictures. Many Law Enforcement units use signs of fresh drug use as probable cause for their stop and searches. LE have plenty of methods at their disposal, they don't need my help. I feel that what the girls do on their time off is their business.

    The wise monger always assumes that all providers partake of some form of drug use or another. Always protect yourself. Always wear a condom during intercourse.

    CookyJar.

  11. #3798
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, pound for pound, Deena is among the top five when it comes to looks. And! She is among the top three when it comes to service. (There are a number of girls currently on Broadway who give really good service.).

    Of cause, YMMV and that's just my humble opinion.

    CookyJar.
    She looks very hot!

  12. #3797

    NY Times Article

    New article in the NY times about the new Camden Police force and how effective they have been:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/01/ny...orce.html?_r=2

  13. #3796

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Have there been any recent Stacey or Maria sightings?

    On my last trip I searched and looked, looked and searched and searched and looked some more, without any luck. I had to settle for an excellent date with two other friends.

    I don't want to make another trip and be disappointed.

    CookyJar.
    I saw Stacey Tuesday 9/2 around 5 PM. She was at Atlantic and Broadway on front of the Zion church. She looked good.

  14. #3795

    Deena

    I have had several recent dates with deena and have enjoyed myself everytime, she is very sexual, she is very fun and always seem to be there when I call her.

  15. #3794

    That's a good question

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When I started posting photographs on this site, the images was basically untouched. Over the years I made technical changes in the methods I used while editing. There have been many reasons why I choose to made changes. Most of the changes were a matter of personal preferences and others had to do with the desires and wants of others.Recently my editing technical preferences were possibly the cause of a fellow monger's dissatisfaction with one of my subjects. In an effort to clarify, I am going to show the before and after modifications used in editing the photographs I post.Understand that I will not be changing what I do. The editing effects that I use are both pleasing to me and the subjects I photograph. I do not feel that the alterations caused by the effect is enough to hamper the decision making procession of the average discriminating monger. The effects I use are both simple and quick. Cropping, lighting, darkening and other modifications that once had to be done individually can now be done with a single key stroke.Judge for yourself if the editing effect of the below sample pictures, recently taken, are enough to make Deena an undesirable target.Deena Camera raw is non-edited, just as the camera saw her. Deena 57 is edited, using a photo editing effect.Do the slight alterations make all that much of a difference?CookyJar.
    I guess it's a matter of personal choice. The edited version is a more pleasing photo as the lighting is better and it hides what appear to be track marks on her right arm. I don't know if those are track marks but to me they look like they are. While Deena is very sexually attractive, if she is a heroin user I would find that a negative in being able to be with her sexually from the disease aspect. That being said, I'd see her at least once if I lived there just because she is so darn hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape