Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 363 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3793

    Deena

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When I started posting photographs on this site, the images was basically untouched. Over the years I made technical changes in the methods I used while editing. There have been many reasons why I choose to made changes. Most of the changes were a matter of personal preferences and others had to do with the desires and wants of others.

    Recently my editing technical preferences were possibly the cause of a fellow monger's dissatisfaction with one of my subjects. In an effort to clarify, I am going to show the before and after modifications used in editing the photographs I post.

    Understand that I will not be changing what I do. The editing effects that I use are both pleasing to me and the subjects I photograph. I do not feel that the alterations caused by the effect is enough to hamper the decision making procession of the average discriminating monger. The effects I use are both simple and quick. Cropping, lighting, darkening and other modifications that once had to be done individually can now be done with a single key stroke.

    Judge for yourself if the editing effect of the below sample pictures, recently taken, are enough to make Deena an undesirable target.

    Deena Camera raw is non-edited, just as the camera saw her. Deena 57 is edited, using a photo editing effect.

    Do the slight alterations make all that much of a difference?

    CookyJar.
    This all comes from my complaint that the Deena in your pic wad not the Deena I ended up with. I will not debate this further. I don't touch any pics I post. Anyone familiar with WYSIWYG? What you see is what you get. That will always be true with me.

  2. #3792

    Deena

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Do the slight alterations make all that much of a difference?

    CookyJar.
    IMHO, pound for pound, Deena is among the top five when it comes to looks. And! She is among the top three when it comes to service. (There are a number of girls currently on Broadway who give really good service.).

    Of cause, YMMV and that's just my humble opinion.

    CookyJar.

  3. #3791

    Deena – Before and after

    When I started posting photographs on this site, the images was basically untouched. Over the years I made technical changes in the methods I used while editing. There have been many reasons why I choose to made changes. Most of the changes were a matter of personal preferences and others had to do with the desires and wants of others.

    Recently my editing technical preferences were possibly the cause of a fellow monger's dissatisfaction with one of my subjects. In an effort to clarify, I am going to show the before and after modifications used in editing the photographs I post.

    Understand that I will not be changing what I do. The editing effects that I use are both pleasing to me and the subjects I photograph. I do not feel that the alterations caused by the effect is enough to hamper the decision making procession of the average discriminating monger. The effects I use are both simple and quick. Cropping, lighting, darkening and other modifications that once had to be done individually can now be done with a single key stroke.

    Judge for yourself if the editing effect of the below sample pictures, recently taken, are enough to make Deena an undesirable target.

    Deena Camera raw is non-edited, just as the camera saw her. Deena 57 is edited, using a photo editing effect.

    Do the slight alterations make all that much of a difference?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena Recent 001.jpg‎  

  4. #3790
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtLang  [View Original Post]
    Cooky,

    I went thru there yesterday afternoon hoping to catch either one of them, but no luck either. I did see Deena, but she disappeared when I circled back. With all the LE reports, I just went through one time, though, hoping to get lucky.
    I guess its not safe to come from AC and have a look?

  5. #3789

    No luck either

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Have there been any recent Stacey or Maria sightings?

    On my last trip I searched and looked, looked and searched and searched and looked some more, without any luck. I had to settle for an excellent date with two other friends.

    I don't want to make another trip and be disappointed.

    CookyJar.
    Cooky,

    I went thru there yesterday afternoon hoping to catch either one of them, but no luck either. I did see Deena, but she disappeared when I circled back. With all the LE reports, I just went through one time, though, hoping to get lucky.

  6. #3788

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Have there been any recent Stacey or Maria sightings?

    On my last trip I searched and looked, looked and searched and searched and looked some more, without any luck. I had to settle for an excellent date with two other friends.

    I don't want to make another trip and be disappointed.

    CookyJar.
    Under street walkers I reported that I saw Stacey at Atlantic and Broadway last Monday 8/25. She was in front of the Chinese carry out.

    Good hunting gents.

  7. #3787

    Stacey or Maria

    Have there been any recent Stacey or Maria sightings?

    On my last trip I searched and looked, looked and searched and searched and looked some more, without any luck. I had to settle for an excellent date with two other friends.

    I don't want to make another trip and be disappointed.

    CookyJar.

  8. #3786

    Wow

    I can tell Maria is going to be one of CJ's all time greatest posts if he can get his timing right. Good luck! We're all anticipating this one. She is stunning.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I've known Maria for a while. We just cannot seem to get our timing together. Seems like the only time we can find each other is when I am spent from a prior commitment.

    She has promised to do a photo session when and if we meet again. Unfortunitly, these few snap shots are all I have at this time.

    She has been around most of the summer, so I just know someone out there has the low down on this sweet looking gem. I cannot believe that she's been Broadway and not one of you has seen her.

    What's the 411 on this hottie with the nice body.

    CookyJar.

  9. #3785

    Maria.

    Miss New York. Had a nice date with her, BJ in the car, ended up taking her to her house, exchanged numbers, the turn-off was she called right away for a date and when I couldn't make it, she asked me to drop $50 off in her mailbox that night so she could pay her fine the next day (which happened to be a Saturday, I don't know what courts accept fine money on saturdays) anyway she asked too much, too soon, otherwise I would have seen her again, saw her on broadway yesterday and today.

  10. #3784

    Maria

    Wow! She's a looker! I wish I had the 411 on her. I would be scared she was a cop when I picked her up because she almost looks TGTBT. It always amazes me how pretty and young some of these girls are. Goes to show how powerful heroin is.

  11. #3783

    Timing is Everything

    I've known Maria for a while. We just cannot seem to get our timing together. Seems like the only time we can find each other is when I am spent from a prior commitment.

    She has promised to do a photo session when and if we meet again. Unfortunitly, these few snap shots are all I have at this time.

    She has been around most of the summer, so I just know someone out there has the low down on this sweet looking gem. I cannot believe that she's been Broadway and not one of you has seen her.

    What's the 411 on this hottie with the nice body.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maria 005.jpg‎   Maria 003.jpg‎   Maria 73.jpg‎   Maria 69.jpg‎   Maria 71.jpg‎  

    Maria 002.jpg‎   Maria 70.jpg‎   Maria 004.jpg‎   Maria 72.jpg‎   Maria 001.jpg‎  


  12. #3782
    Eventually they will run out of money and resources. It's a waiting game. In the meantime let's dream up an App for that!

    Are.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a working number, I'll trade Dyan's number. I'm really, really hesitant to go back to Broadway after what I saw, I never seen some may cops so spread out over there. Man, I fear our days our numbered out there.

    I'll have a day next week, so I'm hoping someone will help me out with some digits. My last two dates have been with Dyan, just looking for a change.

    If someone could get me in contact with Kate or have her meet me somewhere, that would be the best, she's my ATF.

  13. #3781
    If anyone has a working number, I'll trade Dyan's number. I'm really, really hesitant to go back to Broadway after what I saw, I never seen some may cops so spread out over there. Man, I fear our days our numbered out there.

    I'll have a day next week, so I'm hoping someone will help me out with some digits. My last two dates have been with Dyan, just looking for a change.

    If someone could get me in contact with Kate or have her meet me somewhere, that would be the best, she's my ATF.

  14. #3780
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    1. When there is a concert in Camden (Like Yesterday), don't bother. Very few girls out, and LEO all over the place.

    2. Ever notice you see some of the best options on your first pass (which I always make one full one just to scout the land), then later that good talent is gone and no matter how long you look, its gone.

    3. Yesterday I saw this amazing girl down near the park area waiting for a bus. 50/50 if she was working so I gave the singal. She wasnt.

    4. Eyes open down near that NAPA just before you go over the bridge to Morgan. Pretty hot blond sitting on that corner for hours (I thought TGTBT). Well, a block over, there was a LEO parked right there watching her. As I passed her, some guy was pulled over next to her. When I circled back around, that guy was pulled over, girl was gone, LEO was gone from his hole.

    5. If something is TGTBT, it probably is.
    Good thoughts.

    1-- Didn't realize that. I made a pickup on Monday (Dyan) around noon, didn't see a whole lot of LEO. Around 6 pm the same day, holy crap!! It scared the crap out of me, I counted 9 cars passing me, then saw 3 or 4 more. I haven't been back since, if they are trying to scare people, it work on me!

    2-- LOL, so true! And after all this time, I still don't stop. What's the deal with that? I think it's that the hunt is ending to quickly? LOL.

    3-- Hate when that happens.

    4--Nice.

    5-- so True!!

  15. #3779

    Random Thoughts

    1. When there is a concert in Camden (Like Yesterday), don't bother. Very few girls out, and LEO all over the place.

    2. Ever notice you see some of the best options on your first pass (which I always make one full one just to scout the land), then later that good talent is gone and no matter how long you look, its gone.

    3. Yesterday I saw this amazing girl down near the park area waiting for a bus. 50/50 if she was working so I gave the singal. She wasnt.

    4. Eyes open down near that NAPA just before you go over the bridge to Morgan. Pretty hot blond sitting on that corner for hours (I thought TGTBT). Well, a block over, there was a LEO parked right there watching her. As I passed her, some guy was pulled over next to her. When I circled back around, that guy was pulled over, girl was gone, LEO was gone from his hole.

    5. If something is TGTBT, it probably is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape