Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 516 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 7740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1860
    While we're on the subject of good deals at the local clubs, I usually don't pay a cover charge at Paradise. I always go between 6 and 8 pm which is their 'Dead Zone'. The club is populated with stragglers from day shift and double shifters. Still what I consider a decent selection but others might disagree. They just let me in through the back door.

  2. #1859
    Quote Originally Posted by LAStateOfMind3  [View Original Post]
    Just to be sure: Are you saying that Paradise and Synn accept their competitor's LA Weekly coupons? Is that right?
    Yes except Thursday when Synn does not accept any passes thy say due to discounted dances / VIPs.

  3. #1858
    Just to be sure: Are you saying that Paradise and Synn accept their competitor's LA Weekly coupons? Is that right?

    And yeah, it was $20 to get in at 6 pm. Was barely approached initially. Made me think I looked broke or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    Ohhhhhh. Never mind in that case.

    But still, nothing surprises me as to how far the "adult entertainment" will reach in a greed grab which is why I found the idea of being asked to purchase a condom that must be made of gold to be credible.

    And they are charging $20 cover at dead hour 6 PM? I keep a few copies of the free LA Weekly in my car so even if I make a spontaneous stop at Synn or Paradise I don't pay cover. These clubs actually don't put free passes in the paper, but they do accept the newspaper's passes for DejaVu, Rhino, et al. Also if you go to the Synn and Paradise websites you can get on their text distribution list and receive promo texts each month good for free admission. You actually pay $5 at the door and that is supposedly for your glass of water, soda or juice. So the newspapers and the texts are $15 bills. I'm not rich enough to ignore that opportunity.

    Btw, Synn also gives you a free pass each time you get a 342 nude dance and for each VIP. If the counter doesn't hand it to you on your way out of the lap area, ask him. Last week the counter actually chased me down to give me a pass as I walked towards the exit following a VIP. Paradise typically does not do this unless they specifically announce it. I speak about these clubs hand in hand as they have the same ownership and share many but not all of the same policies and promotions.

  4. #1857
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeymae  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing as you at first glance but I think that he was referring to a 20 dollar cover charge.
    Ohhhhhh. Never mind in that case.

    But still, nothing surprises me as to how far the "adult entertainment" will reach in a greed grab which is why I found the idea of being asked to purchase a condom that must be made of gold to be credible.

    And they are charging $20 cover at dead hour 6 PM? I keep a few copies of the free LA Weekly in my car so even if I make a spontaneous stop at Synn or Paradise I don't pay cover. These clubs actually don't put free passes in the paper, but they do accept the newspaper's passes for DejaVu, Rhino, et al. Also if you go to the Synn and Paradise websites you can get on their text distribution list and receive promo texts each month good for free admission. You actually pay $5 at the door and that is supposedly for your glass of water, soda or juice. So the newspapers and the texts are $15 bills. I'm not rich enough to ignore that opportunity.

    Btw, Synn also gives you a free pass each time you get a 342 nude dance and for each VIP. If the counter doesn't hand it to you on your way out of the lap area, ask him. Last week the counter actually chased me down to give me a pass as I walked towards the exit following a VIP. Paradise typically does not do this unless they specifically announce it. I speak about these clubs hand in hand as they have the same ownership and share many but not all of the same policies and promotions.

  5. #1856
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    Do you recall the name of the latina who serviced you at Synn? You paid $20 for a condom? That is an abuse. The club has its own sex shop as you know since you exit through this shop. Next time if the dancer claims she needs to be compensated for a condom, just go back there and buy one for a couple of bucks or a 3 pack for a couple more.
    I thought the same thing as you at first glance but I think that he was referring to a 20 dollar cover charge.

  6. #1855
    Quote Originally Posted by LAStateOfMind3  [View Original Post]
    How private is the 341 area at Paradise? For you to get a CBJ, it must pretty private right?
    It is private only from the main part of the showroom. It is not private as to others in the lap dance area. 3 sided booths open in the front so your best shot at privacy is to get the end booths so others won't be walking by you. You can't really do the Paradise thing if you're timid but trust me, nobody back there is making an effort to watch you and nobody cares. The full price VIPs are private but the cheaper "fantasy rooms" have transparent draping and are so small that the dancers' legs may often be hanging out into the public area if she's on her knees servicing you.

    Do you recall the name of the latina who serviced you at Synn? You paid $20 for a condom? That is an abuse. The club has its own sex shop as you know since you exit through this shop. Next time if the dancer claims she needs to be compensated for a condom, just go back there and buy one for a couple of bucks or a 3 pack for a couple more.

    BTW, you did well to find a good and attractive dancer to play with at 6 PM. Expect almost all strip clubs to be deserted between 5 PM until as late as 9 PM. That's counter-intuitive I know since you'd assume that after work time for 9 to 5 ers would be busy, but in fact it is between day and night shifts and there are hardly any dancers working. Exception is a few clubs which have an in between shift. In COI the best bet at that hour is DVCOI.

    As to your other questions about VIP pricing in COI, I have written comprehensive detailed guides to extras and pricing in all the clubs on multiple occasions including at least twice in the last few months. Not going to be writing all the data I provided yet another time. Click my profile, bring up my posts and you'll find the COI info I have posted over the last 1-4 months in this section and I think the LA strip club section too.

  7. #1854
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocbarbarian  [View Original Post]
    Alright so I am freaking out. I hit up a club and get pushed into a 3-1 with the promise of a good time. She puts on a hat and gets into RCG. She does the meat curtain slide and I angle my the for penetration. I have trouble getting in and I think she is gripping it with her hand. I thought I felt penetration, then in feel a pop and she tells me the hat broke! I'm like WTF and reach for my dick; I don't feel the hat. She reaches for the the and tells me she pulled it off. She "opens" another behind my back and gives it to me to put on. She gives me a HJ and I finish. I ask her for the broken rubber and she says she threw it behind the couch where no one will find it. I run to the bathroom and rub sanitizer all over me. I'm freaking out and I go home scared shitless. But the more I think about it, I come to realize it was maybe BS. Maybe she said it broke as an excuse not to give FS. Maybe she wouldn't give me the broken one because there was no broken one, I don't know but I'm still scared that I may have BB, which is a big don't for me. What do you experts think?
    There's only 2 people who would know what happened there. And apparently only 1 was paying attention. Asking our "opinion" isn't going to change what really happened. If you are that concerned, get tested. If you want to believe your version or someone else's version, then you are just fooling yourself.

  8. #1853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    Just an opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocbarbarian  [View Original Post]
    Alright so I am freaking out. I hit up a club and get pushed into a 3-1 with the promise of a good time. She puts on a hat and gets into RCG. She does the meat curtain slide and I angle my the for penetration. I have trouble getting in and I think she is gripping it with her hand. I thought I felt penetration, then in feel a pop and she tells me the hat broke! I'm like WTF and reach for my dick; I don't feel the hat. She reaches for the the and tells me she pulled it off. She "opens" another behind my back and gives it to me to put on. She gives me a HJ and I finish. I ask her for the broken rubber and she says she threw it behind the couch where no one will find it. I run to the bathroom and rub sanitizer all over me. I'm freaking out and I go home scared shitless. But the more I think about it, I come to realize it was maybe BS. Maybe she said it broke as an excuse not to give FS. Maybe she wouldn't give me the broken one because there was no broken one, I don't know but I'm still scared that I may have BB, which is a big don't for me. What do you experts think?
    If she had her back to you so you couldn't see penetration, and if her hand was near her groin, (in my opinion), she was giving you a HJ and simulating vaginal penetration. You didn't get CFS. On the other hand, let's say her hands were pressed up against the walls (so she had leverage) where you could see them, you got CFS.

  9. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by BjHunter  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to this place in about 10 years. I never liked the push to buy girls a $10 soda, but I decided to check it out Tuesday afternoon. As soon as I sit down, a thick latina sits next to me and starts rubbing my leg. She introduces herself as Honey. She's just over 5' without heels, with DDs and a firm round ass. She asked if I wanted a dance, and I told her that I like to settle down and see some dancers on stage first. I was kinda surprised that she stuck around, probably because there were more girls working than guys, so we talked a little and she told me about the 341 and VIP. She is very friendly. After a while there are still no girls on stage, so I take her up on a 341. Those tits and ass in my face were wonderful. CHJ and CBJ. I didn't ask about more, and didn't need it. Finished up and she didn't ask for a tip, but I gave her one anyway. I guess I'll be coming back Paradise.
    How private is the 341 area at Paradise? For you to get a CBJ, it must pretty private right?

  10. #1851

    Synn Trip Report+ Question on Paradise and DVCOI pricing

    Synn trip:

    Went on a Friday at around 6 pm with the purpose of getting extras. Since it was a Friday, this meant that the VIP room would be $100 for 15 minutes.

    Hardly anyone approached me the first hour there. Finally about an hour in a very attractive light-skinned Latina approached me. She had a great ass and supple be-cup breasts. I asked her how her VIP was, and she gave the usual vague answers most girls give. I asked her to be more specific, after which she lightly grabbed my crotch. So it was on. We agreed on 50 for "everything. " I would later find out that "everything" meant CFS, so that was dope.

    On our way to our room, she popped out her phone and called a friend. Apparently a friend of hers needed a weed connection or something like that. This convo continued while she undressed herself in the VIP, so I thought this experience would be bullshit. But no, after the call ended, she was all mine. Definitely a 10/10 experience.

    Total damage was 20 for the cover + 100 for the VIP + 50 for the extras = 170.

    Also, anyone know the pricing at Paradise and DVCOI? I'm talking about their dance specials, VIP pricing (specifically their weekly specials), etc. Any help would be appreciated.

  11. #1850

    Need Opinion!

    Alright so I am freaking out. I hit up a club and get pushed into a 3-1 with the promise of a good time. She puts on a hat and gets into RCG. She does the meat curtain slide and I angle my the for penetration. I have trouble getting in and I think she is gripping it with her hand. I thought I felt penetration, then in feel a pop and she tells me the hat broke! I'm like WTF and reach for my dick; I don't feel the hat. She reaches for the the and tells me she pulled it off. She "opens" another behind my back and gives it to me to put on. She gives me a HJ and I finish. I ask her for the broken rubber and she says she threw it behind the couch where no one will find it. I run to the bathroom and rub sanitizer all over me. I'm freaking out and I go home scared shitless. But the more I think about it, I come to realize it was maybe BS. Maybe she said it broke as an excuse not to give FS. Maybe she wouldn't give me the broken one because there was no broken one, I don't know but I'm still scared that I may have BB, which is a big don't for me. What do you experts think?

  12. #1849

    Tue in Paradise

    I haven't been to this place in about 10 years. I never liked the push to buy girls a $10 soda, but I decided to check it out Tuesday afternoon. As soon as I sit down, a thick latina sits next to me and starts rubbing my leg. She introduces herself as Honey. She's just over 5' without heels, with DDs and a firm round ass. She asked if I wanted a dance, and I told her that I like to settle down and see some dancers on stage first. I was kinda surprised that she stuck around, probably because there were more girls working than guys, so we talked a little and she told me about the 341 and VIP. She is very friendly. After a while there are still no girls on stage, so I take her up on a 341. Those tits and ass in my face were wonderful. CHJ and CBJ. I didn't ask about more, and didn't need it. Finished up and she didn't ask for a tip, but I gave her one anyway. I guess I'll be coming back Paradise.

  13. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster420  [View Original Post]
    It's a nude club with no alcohol so I think it's 18.
    Okay thanks for the info.

  14. #1847
    It's a nude club with no alcohol so I think it's 18.

  15. #1846

    Paradise

    I'm plan my first trip to paradise but was wonder how old do you have to be to get in I have read most of the post and did not see what age you have to be to get in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape