Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 516 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 7732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by BjHunter  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to this place in about 10 years. I never liked the push to buy girls a $10 soda, but I decided to check it out Tuesday afternoon. As soon as I sit down, a thick latina sits next to me and starts rubbing my leg. She introduces herself as Honey. She's just over 5' without heels, with DDs and a firm round ass. She asked if I wanted a dance, and I told her that I like to settle down and see some dancers on stage first. I was kinda surprised that she stuck around, probably because there were more girls working than guys, so we talked a little and she told me about the 341 and VIP. She is very friendly. After a while there are still no girls on stage, so I take her up on a 341. Those tits and ass in my face were wonderful. CHJ and CBJ. I didn't ask about more, and didn't need it. Finished up and she didn't ask for a tip, but I gave her one anyway. I guess I'll be coming back Paradise.
    How private is the 341 area at Paradise? For you to get a CBJ, it must pretty private right?

  2. #1851

    Synn Trip Report+ Question on Paradise and DVCOI pricing

    Synn trip:

    Went on a Friday at around 6 pm with the purpose of getting extras. Since it was a Friday, this meant that the VIP room would be $100 for 15 minutes.

    Hardly anyone approached me the first hour there. Finally about an hour in a very attractive light-skinned Latina approached me. She had a great ass and supple be-cup breasts. I asked her how her VIP was, and she gave the usual vague answers most girls give. I asked her to be more specific, after which she lightly grabbed my crotch. So it was on. We agreed on 50 for "everything. " I would later find out that "everything" meant CFS, so that was dope.

    On our way to our room, she popped out her phone and called a friend. Apparently a friend of hers needed a weed connection or something like that. This convo continued while she undressed herself in the VIP, so I thought this experience would be bullshit. But no, after the call ended, she was all mine. Definitely a 10/10 experience.

    Total damage was 20 for the cover + 100 for the VIP + 50 for the extras = 170.

    Also, anyone know the pricing at Paradise and DVCOI? I'm talking about their dance specials, VIP pricing (specifically their weekly specials), etc. Any help would be appreciated.

  3. #1850

    Need Opinion!

    Alright so I am freaking out. I hit up a club and get pushed into a 3-1 with the promise of a good time. She puts on a hat and gets into RCG. She does the meat curtain slide and I angle my the for penetration. I have trouble getting in and I think she is gripping it with her hand. I thought I felt penetration, then in feel a pop and she tells me the hat broke! I'm like WTF and reach for my dick; I don't feel the hat. She reaches for the the and tells me she pulled it off. She "opens" another behind my back and gives it to me to put on. She gives me a HJ and I finish. I ask her for the broken rubber and she says she threw it behind the couch where no one will find it. I run to the bathroom and rub sanitizer all over me. I'm freaking out and I go home scared shitless. But the more I think about it, I come to realize it was maybe BS. Maybe she said it broke as an excuse not to give FS. Maybe she wouldn't give me the broken one because there was no broken one, I don't know but I'm still scared that I may have BB, which is a big don't for me. What do you experts think?

  4. #1849

    Tue in Paradise

    I haven't been to this place in about 10 years. I never liked the push to buy girls a $10 soda, but I decided to check it out Tuesday afternoon. As soon as I sit down, a thick latina sits next to me and starts rubbing my leg. She introduces herself as Honey. She's just over 5' without heels, with DDs and a firm round ass. She asked if I wanted a dance, and I told her that I like to settle down and see some dancers on stage first. I was kinda surprised that she stuck around, probably because there were more girls working than guys, so we talked a little and she told me about the 341 and VIP. She is very friendly. After a while there are still no girls on stage, so I take her up on a 341. Those tits and ass in my face were wonderful. CHJ and CBJ. I didn't ask about more, and didn't need it. Finished up and she didn't ask for a tip, but I gave her one anyway. I guess I'll be coming back Paradise.

  5. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster420  [View Original Post]
    It's a nude club with no alcohol so I think it's 18.
    Okay thanks for the info.

  6. #1847
    It's a nude club with no alcohol so I think it's 18.

  7. #1846

    Paradise

    I'm plan my first trip to paradise but was wonder how old do you have to be to get in I have read most of the post and did not see what age you have to be to get in.

  8. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBodyKnows  [View Original Post]
    Second trip to paradise was not so successful. Went again on a Friday. Made the mistake of going at night though. In five minutes, a girl was offering me $300 for BBBJ and CFS in the VIP. That was three times what I had to pay last time. I told her that was too much. She countered with $250. I said that was still too much and she went to $200. Even though the sign clearly said "100 for VIP", I still gave her the 200 up front. HUGE MISTAKE. I should have given the 100 for the room and told her she would get the other 100 after she performed as promised. After my 200 is long gone, we go into the VIP room and she immediately starts asking for more money. I told her I didn't have any more. So she got naked and started a HJ. She was pretty good at it, but after a few minutes, I was ready to move on to the main event. I asked her about the BJ and she said "oh, I can't do that now since I had to lower the price. " I told her she should have told me that when she offered the lowered rate, but she just smiled and kept jacking. I was pretty pissed, but there wasnt anything I could do at that point. I made sure not to let her know when I was ready to blow and I made sure to aim for her face. I splooged all over her cheek and got a lot in her hair. She was kinda pissed, but she had it coming.

    So hard to find honest working girls these days.
    LMAO! Way to go brother! I commend you on the pay back.

    I've fallen victim to the switch-a-roo as well, except I haven't reacted as canny as you have. When a girl lowers her prices so do her services. It's pretty much a scam to get money out of us hard working gentleman since they don't know the what it means to make an honest living.

  9. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBodyKnows  [View Original Post]

    The next day I did a midday stop at Paradise. Immediately had 4 gals come after me who were about as attractive as the cleaning ladies at my hotel. I tried to be polite, but they were very pushy. One plopped down beside me and immediately started stroking me through my shorts. She kept it up for a good five minutes with me saying nothing. She finally asked if I wanted a dance and I said no. I gave her a dollar and she left.

    There was one gorgeous gal with a few tats on stage when I first entered. She looked like Katie Holmes in her pre-Tom Cruise days. I would have tipped her had it not been for the stream of ogres I had to get off me while she was on stage. She behaved a lot like the tiny gal from Synn, never walked around and chatted it up with other dancers more than anything.

    I also had my eye on another young, pretty gal who I saw walking around and talking to other guys. While I was waiting for my chance to talk to either of them, I was offered "anything you want" in the VIP /$100, including by one gal who said she was so high she couldn't say No is she wanted to.

    Finally, the girl I had ranked #2 came by and started pushing hard for a $100/ VIP. They were also doing 3 songs for $40, and I said that was more what I was after. I wanted to see how she would act and behave in the dance area. She did very well. So we did the VIP. Cover goes on immediately and anything goes. Very nice time.

    Spent $160 total in paradise.
    Second trip to paradise was not so successful. Went again on a Friday. Made the mistake of going at night though. In five minutes, a girl was offering me $300 for BBBJ and CFS in the VIP. That was three times what I had to pay last time. I told her that was too much. She countered with $250. I said that was still too much and she went to $200. Even though the sign clearly said "100 for VIP", I still gave her the 200 up front. HUGE MISTAKE. I should have given the 100 for the room and told her she would get the other 100 after she performed as promised. After my 200 is long gone, we go into the VIP room and she immediately starts asking for more money. I told her I didn't have any more. So she got naked and started a HJ. She was pretty good at it, but after a few minutes, I was ready to move on to the main event. I asked her about the BJ and she said "oh, I can't do that now since I had to lower the price. " I told her she should have told me that when she offered the lowered rate, but she just smiled and kept jacking. I was pretty pissed, but there wasnt anything I could do at that point. I made sure not to let her know when I was ready to blow and I made sure to aim for her face. I splooged all over her cheek and got a lot in her hair. She was kinda pissed, but she had it coming.

    So hard to find honest working girls these days.

  10. #1843

    Dress for success (strip club success that is)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdorsonk  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling into LA from out of state to try out the famous City of Industry scene. I've got lots of great info from the board on places and times and dancers. I'd appreciate some recommendations on what to wear. Extras on the on the scale of COI have rarely been available at the clubs I've been to, so easy access shorts or sweat pants have never been a consideration. I also generally try to look like the upstanding citizen I think I am by dressing a little nicer; it seems to attract a slightly higher class of girl and make me seem less pervy. But it seems to me that COI standards might be different. I suppose everyone knows what you a there for. Any benefit to wearing nicer pants and a collared shirt, or should I telegraph intentions with some be-ball floppy shorts and tee shirt?

    I also have a few concerns with security and am completely naive about gangs, etc. Anything I need to do to avoid offending local norms? Any colors I shouldn't wear? Any clubs a very white-bread looking guy needs to avoid?

    Thanks ahead of time.
    I've been a long time visitor to Paradise though I haven't been in about 6 months. For the record, I'm a professional in the day light hours but dress for strip club success in the evenings. Normal attire is neat pull over with long nylon gym slacks and commando underneath. Provides for amazing feel. Sends the message the second the mount up that you are ready for play and allows you to slide them down / out of the way for easy access. Works almost 95% of the time.

  11. #1842
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswalt  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like lopaw from zbone.
    I knew lopaw from another board. I knew she was a she and was a conniseur. Never got the impression that lopaw was into much drama.

  12. #1841

    Synn and Paradise

    I always forget names, so don't PM for names. I am not posting them here because I don't know them:

    Thursday night. Hit Synn. It was $75/ VIP and lots of 2/$20 couch dances. Spent $110-115 total and got 6 pretty good dances. Spent the rest on cover charge, tips and drinks for gals. In both urinals in the men's pisser, there were used condoms in the drain. Real classy, guys.

    First girl was a light-skinned AA with a beautiful smile and an athlete's body. As soon as the dance started, she put my hand on her boobs and told me not to be afraid to touch her. Unfortunately, she had some hood rat in the club who she sat with the entire remaining 2 hours I was in there. I was ready to give her my $75 and see what a VIP would be like, but she preferred to spend her time with some guy who was just taking up space.

    I had my eye on a beautiful little spinner who looked she was no more than 90 lbs. But I didn't see her do a private dance all night. Instead, she stayed with an older, wealthy looking guy. Even when they would say "all girls on stage" and have them walk around for the 2/20 thing, she would walk around and not ask. She would run in and out of the lap dance area too. It was almost like she was a manager or something. Anyway, I wanted to try her out, but no luck.

    Had a bunch of latina and asian girls I waved off because they just werent doing it for me. A few were too old and a few were a little too big. Then I saw an angelic white gal with a face of a model. She wasnt skinny, but wouldn't be considered fat. Just a curvy kinda gal. Got the 2/20. Lots of grinding and she forced my hands on her hips. Once she leaned her back to me and pulled my arms around on her stomach and ribcage. I almost reach up for her very nice boobs, but I didn't feel like she had OK'ed it.

    When it ended, she asked if I wanted to do it again. I said yes and we did two more songs. Same thing happened when she leaned back on me, but this time I grabbed a feel. She immediately pulled my hand off, but did it laughingly. I figured that meant no extras in the $75 VIP, so I left.

    The next day I did a midday stop at Paradise. Immediately had 4 gals come after me who were about as attractive as the cleaning ladies at my hotel. I tried to be polite, but they were very pushy. One plopped down beside me and immediately started stroking me through my shorts. She kept it up for a good five minutes with me saying nothing. She finally asked if I wanted a dance and I said no. I gave her a dollar and she left.

    There was one gorgeous gal with a few tats on stage when I first entered. She looked like Katie Holmes in her pre-Tom Cruise days. I would have tipped her had it not been for the stream of ogres I had to get off me while she was on stage. She behaved a lot like the tiny gal from Synn, never walked around and chatted it up with other dancers more than anything.

    I also had my eye on another young, pretty gal who I saw walking around and talking to other guys. While I was waiting for my chance to talk to either of them, I was offered "anything you want" in the VIP /$100, including by one gal who said she was so high she couldn't say No is she wanted to.

    Finally, the girl I had ranked #2 came by and started pushing hard for a $100/ VIP. They were also doing 3 songs for $40, and I said that was more what I was after. I wanted to see how she would act and behave in the dance area. She did very well. So we did the VIP. Cover goes on immediately and anything goes. Very nice time.

    Spent $160 total in paradise.

  13. #1840

    First time at Synn and questions regarding Paradise

    First off, does anyone know Paradise's exact prices. Specifically for the VIP during regular days and during the specials. Also interested in knowing their standard lap dance rates. Any info is appreciated.

    Synn Report:

    Went to Synn on Thursday after work for their special. Parking lot was full, so Valet parking it was.

    Stepped in and paid. Got my drink and enjoyed the show. This was at around 6-6:30 pm, so there were practically no girls working the floor.

    When the specials were announced, a hot MILF-looking Latina approached me. I wanted to get straight to the point, so I steered the conversation toward what happens in the VIP, which we all know.

    We go into that closet, which almost looks like it's straight out of a horror movie, and she immediately undresses, revealing a stunning body. Huge ass, tiny waist, and great set of enhanced breasts. She insisted on CBJ, but that was my fault for not asking for specifics outside. Still a great session though. She was enthusiastic. Almost too enthusiastic. Had to ask her to slow down a couple of time.

    Finished and went back to the floor for about five minutes, then to the restroom to clean up. Went back to the floor and it was a complete 180. Tons of hot girls were working the floor and the place actually looked alive. As I headed out a stunning black girl approached me. She was so good looking that she made me regret getting the previous VIP. But I had to leave, so that was that.

    Total damage was 120 (5 for valet, 20 for cover, 75 for the VIP, 20 for the tip).

  14. #1839

    Attire recommendations

    I will be traveling into LA from out of state to try out the famous City of Industry scene. I've got lots of great info from the board on places and times and dancers. I'd appreciate some recommendations on what to wear. Extras on the on the scale of COI have rarely been available at the clubs I've been to, so easy access shorts or sweat pants have never been a consideration. I also generally try to look like the upstanding citizen I think I am by dressing a little nicer; it seems to attract a slightly higher class of girl and make me seem less pervy. But it seems to me that COI standards might be different. I suppose everyone knows what you a there for. Any benefit to wearing nicer pants and a collared shirt, or should I telegraph intentions with some be-ball floppy shorts and tee shirt?

    I also have a few concerns with security and am completely naive about gangs, etc. Anything I need to do to avoid offending local norms? Any colors I shouldn't wear? Any clubs a very white-bread looking guy needs to avoid?

    Thanks ahead of time.

  15. #1838

    Wed Afternoon

    At Paradise. Hung around for a couple of hours enjoying the show. Couple of dances nothing crazy to report. One thing was seeing how many VIP's Erica did. Had to be at least 4 or 5 of the shorter Wed VIP but still almost non stop. And when she wasn't doing a VIP it was the regular dances. I say this for the guys who are inclined to DATY. You might want to think twice about that not knowing how much activity has preceeded you. Do have to say Erica looked good. I would have done a regular dance but never had the chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape