Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 7735
-
08-02-14 01:30 #1840Regular Member

Posts: 5First time at Synn and questions regarding Paradise
First off, does anyone know Paradise's exact prices. Specifically for the VIP during regular days and during the specials. Also interested in knowing their standard lap dance rates. Any info is appreciated.
Synn Report:
Went to Synn on Thursday after work for their special. Parking lot was full, so Valet parking it was.
Stepped in and paid. Got my drink and enjoyed the show. This was at around 6-6:30 pm, so there were practically no girls working the floor.
When the specials were announced, a hot MILF-looking Latina approached me. I wanted to get straight to the point, so I steered the conversation toward what happens in the VIP, which we all know.
We go into that closet, which almost looks like it's straight out of a horror movie, and she immediately undresses, revealing a stunning body. Huge ass, tiny waist, and great set of enhanced breasts. She insisted on CBJ, but that was my fault for not asking for specifics outside. Still a great session though. She was enthusiastic. Almost too enthusiastic. Had to ask her to slow down a couple of time.
Finished and went back to the floor for about five minutes, then to the restroom to clean up. Went back to the floor and it was a complete 180. Tons of hot girls were working the floor and the place actually looked alive. As I headed out a stunning black girl approached me. She was so good looking that she made me regret getting the previous VIP. But I had to leave, so that was that.
Total damage was 120 (5 for valet, 20 for cover, 75 for the VIP, 20 for the tip).
-
08-01-14 14:15 #1839Regular Member

Posts: 21Attire recommendations
I will be traveling into LA from out of state to try out the famous City of Industry scene. I've got lots of great info from the board on places and times and dancers. I'd appreciate some recommendations on what to wear. Extras on the on the scale of COI have rarely been available at the clubs I've been to, so easy access shorts or sweat pants have never been a consideration. I also generally try to look like the upstanding citizen I think I am by dressing a little nicer; it seems to attract a slightly higher class of girl and make me seem less pervy. But it seems to me that COI standards might be different. I suppose everyone knows what you a there for. Any benefit to wearing nicer pants and a collared shirt, or should I telegraph intentions with some be-ball floppy shorts and tee shirt?
I also have a few concerns with security and am completely naive about gangs, etc. Anything I need to do to avoid offending local norms? Any colors I shouldn't wear? Any clubs a very white-bread looking guy needs to avoid?
Thanks ahead of time.
-
07-31-14 17:32 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 296Wed Afternoon
At Paradise. Hung around for a couple of hours enjoying the show. Couple of dances nothing crazy to report. One thing was seeing how many VIP's Erica did. Had to be at least 4 or 5 of the shorter Wed VIP but still almost non stop. And when she wasn't doing a VIP it was the regular dances. I say this for the guys who are inclined to DATY. You might want to think twice about that not knowing how much activity has preceeded you. Do have to say Erica looked good. I would have done a regular dance but never had the chance.
-
06-25-14 18:01 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 296Lawsuit
Sounds like lopaw from zbone.
Originally Posted by Qeast
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-14 20:35 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 417Woman sues Paradise Showgirls in Industry
A lesbian is suing Paradise.
Hey, I just find the story funny in an ironic way.
http://www.dailybreeze.com/social-af...not-with-a-man
-
06-19-14 01:23 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 990You're right. That was my report. I'm white and walked in with a white friend and they did everything they could to keep us out of there. We had no idea the place was a hostess club. The ironic part was the security guy who tried so hard to deny us entry. He was aggressive, not persuasive, was also white. When I gave it back to him as being non-Chinese he told me that he lived in China for years and speaks Mandarin. OK. An honorary Chinese. I should have told him that I've fucked about 45 Chinese massage girls and I recently dated a Chinese lawyer, so maybe spreading all that jizz around Chinese womanhood is adequate resumé? Once in we got stared out of the joint. Well if I'm making you uncomfortable, I'll just leave. I mean we came in to relax ya know. The high price beer now makes sense since that would be expected in an asian hostess club.
Originally Posted by Akara
[View Original Post]
Funny, I used to go to a few of the hostess clubs that once proliferated in COI but girls and crowd were diverse. They got shut down hard 100% about 10 years ago. But the true ethnic enclaves get a special pass in more ways than just having the privilege to operate without LE interference. The diverse hostess clubs could never get away serving liquor and these ethnic places make bank on mega high price bottle service.
I was at DV yesterday and noticed the hostess club has a new name and sign. Something like Shanghai Nights Karaoke. So maybe the name and management has changed, but seems like the format is the same.
-
06-16-14 18:33 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 93A non-Chinese person posted a report a while back. I say non-Chinese because I assume you will get a different experience if you are Chinese. If I remember correctly they were not really welcome, was charged an extremely high price for beer and kinda forced to leave by the environment.
Originally Posted by OCJoker1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-14 03:37 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 48Diamond karaoke pub
Anyone ever ventured inside this place next to theéjà vu? The few yelp reviews seem to suggest it's a Chinese hostess type place more than just singing going on here.
-
06-06-14 23:13 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 47Where Are the BEst White Girls?
What's the best club that has a good number of white girls that provide extras? Thanks for any help.
-
05-31-14 14:01 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 713I think Jefelici should print out your mini guide and make another trip or 4 to COI.
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
Besides, I can't imagine just one trip being enough to fully experience the clubs in that city.
-
05-31-14 13:32 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 990You nailed it with your "buffet" metaphor. For me it is rare that I can duplicate the quality of a one on one encounter in a comfortable truly private space without a ticking clock or a DJs timing counting down to climax, another reach for the wallet or blue balls that one is up against in a strip club. However, the strip club gives you the opportunity to be surrounded by numerous naked women who you can interact with verbally and physically at the same time in the same space. Different options and experiences and all have their specific appeal. We are lucky to be in SoCal with such a wide variety of play available including Tijuana which I particularly enjoy for many reasons including that you combine the appeal of a strip club party / orgy atmosphere with the ultimate resolution with one (or more) partner (s) in a private comfortable hotel room with affordable extended blocks of time on the menu.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
Jefelici, sorry I missed your post. I think you were missing some useful information that would have enhanced your afternoon. I enjoy the rawness of Paradise but for me the go to place in COI now is Synn with a wider variety of more attractive talent working the way you want it at more popular prices. DVCOI seems to be back on the rise these days and is definitely the best choice if you're on a tight budget and want to sample widely in the buffet line.
BTW, Jordan has got to be the most overrated stripper in COI. I don't even think she's slightly attractive though dudes fall all over her just cause she's skinny. Sickly skinny IMO but I realize that's a popular look for many of us. But she seems like a miserable personality these days, she works too much and is a burn out, and she's paranoid and pissed about the wide open discussion on the internet among patrons, particularly on another site as are several of the Paradise girls in particular.
As a result of the "exposure" and the advent of the $150 "Fantasy VIPs" (which are only 10 minute encounters BTW unless you can negotiate additional time), the super high mileage that was once routine in the regular nude lap dances particularly during the day shift has come down. The girls don't want a net rep of being easy for cheap, and the club wants it's cut from a VIP instead of their cut of a 3 4 1 with the dancer pocketing tips for extras. Regular more extended VIPs in larger more comfortable rooms at Paradise cost $300 by comparison except during Wednesday promotions when they cut the cost to $100 but also cut the time to 10-15 minutes. Paradise is going kicking and screaming into this new budget VIP era in COI.
By contrast Synn is $100 for 15 min VIP 6 days a week and $75 on Thursday. I believe you can extend to 25 or 30 minutes for $150 so its half the cost of Paradise with hotter panochita to play with. Had a high gross factor VIP at Synn a few weeks ago for $100 plus $40 tip with a pretty nice looking young lady. I'm old and jaded and for me gross is good, though the girl took that upon herself (literally). I didn't negotiate for the gross factor!
DVCOI has $10 topless dances where some dancers are good for anything with modest tips, frequent super extended 3 4 2 topless blue light specials every day, and $150 half hour VIPs except $100 on Thursday and now between 6-9 PM every day. Downside is it is you need to sort through some low mileage dancers at DV to find the partner who will do it your way. Last week a very gorgeous DV dancer provided CBJ in a 3 4 2 topless set for a non-negotiated tip. I tipped her $40 so the entire experience came down to $60 out of pocket. [Please dudes do not flood my inbox with requests to identify the dancers I've had these recent experiences with, that is unless you're a long time confidante. I respect their privacy when they ask and neither of the dancers I mentioned want the publicity and one of them has a low mileage rep anyway, so no guarantees.]
-
05-31-14 02:47 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 713Another round
Hope you had some good time there. I'm not a club guy, but I can understand the appeal of a buffet line.
Originally Posted by Jefelici
[View Original Post]
How's the COI clubs compared to where you're from?
Good luck if you head back for another round.
-
05-31-14 00:28 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 151Based on the tips from everyone here, ended up at paradise. Top of mind were Perle, Jordan, and Rider. Basically anything covered was on the table during day shift for the $150 fantasy suite. Didn't partake mainly because I don't think I could finish in 15 minutes. 341's were enjoyable with lots of NASCAR from each girl. I just wish Jordan had a better attitude as she's totally my type. Rider was a bit pushy. Perle had the goods, but at that point I was more worried about blowing the 150 without a satisfying ending.
-
05-30-14 10:13 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 151Day shift tips?
Hey guys. Been reading up on the forum for your fine city. I'm visiting today and was wondering if anyone could recommend a club for dayshift action. Preferably both looks and mileage or both as I've got some hours to kill this afternoon. I appreciate all the advice in here but wasn't sure whether dayshift offered similar experiences. Let me know if you get the chance!
-
05-24-14 07:27 #1826Regular Member

Posts: 4Relatively sure he meant bliss, sure sounds like bliss anyway.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





