Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 168 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #868
    Regular Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    Well. I am still a little speechless but I met Sarah today. Let me first start by saying this is one incredibly nice girl. Have been texting back and forth for a week or so and she was so pleasent and nice. Made me want to see her really bad. Finally did and I can't really add too much to what has ready been said. She is amazing. Great body, beautiful face and just sexy as fuck. Had an amazing time. Clean and tasty and just awesome. I am glad she isn't that oar to where I love because I would be broke very fast. She is as awesome of a provider as she is a person.
    Are you referring to Sarah the Librarian as she is known?

  2. #867

    Sarah

    Well. I am still a little speechless but I met Sarah today. Let me first start by saying this is one incredibly nice girl. Have been texting back and forth for a week or so and she was so pleasent and nice. Made me want to see her really bad. Finally did and I can't really add too much to what has ready been said. She is amazing. Great body, beautiful face and just sexy as fuck. Had an amazing time. Clean and tasty and just awesome. I am glad she isn't that oar to where I love because I would be broke very fast. She is as awesome of a provider as she is a person.

  3. #866

    Shauna

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenn sitting by the park she didn't look good. Saw Jessica, Patience, Older Sam, Younger Sam, the blond I saw yesterday Macy and a new one Shauna all on Manchester St as well as a brunette chick and a black chick I did not know. Well Thought I would take Shauna for a ride went back to her place, She's a better hooker than house keeper. She looked good blond and brunette streaks in the hair sunglasses shorts and a tight top with a push up bra. Tatoos arms and neck stomach like she had had a child pancakes above that.
    Saw her new look on Sunday I like it!!

    I couldn't partake with her. A earlier commitment really drained me. But however I did speak with her, hopefully next week there will be some new photos coming.

    Do stay tuned!

    RB.

  4. #865

    Shauna continued

    That was all visible once the clothes came off. Very pleasant and accommodating but I think money would be better spent on older Sam who seems to be held together better even though she is a bit older. Jennifer who has a pretty smile and looks like she has an ass to match. Would not repeat with Shauna at least not until I tried the rest.

    YF.

  5. #864

    If Manchester St. Was Market Basket groceries would be on the shelf.

    Saw Jenn sitting by the park she didn't look good. Saw Jessica, Patience, Older Sam, Younger Sam, the blond I saw yesterday Macy and a new one Shauna all on Manchester St as well as a brunette chick and a black chick I did not know. Well Thought I would take Shauna for a ride went back to her place, She's a better hooker than house keeper. She looked good blond and brunette streaks in the hair sunglasses shorts and a tight top with a push up bra. Tatoos arms and neck stomach like she had had a child pancakes above that.

  6. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    Tiffanie The correct spelling.

    I reviewed her a few months ago. Great BBBJ skills for sure. I seen her recently, I forgot what day. Been busy with work and other projects. She has this cute southern accent but she was never from the south.

    Here are the most recent pics I have of her. Have digits for my usual friends here.

    RB.
    Wow, she is a cutie for sure.

    I heard from one of the other girls today said there was another OD at the park. Not Spice but H. Careful out there.

  7. #862

    Thin blond gray dress

    Anyone see her on Manchester St. This afternoon. Nice looking.

    YF.

  8. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by GCaller  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen I have met an angel and her name is Tiffany. This cute gal that only comes out once it gets dark. The first time I spotted her she was sucking on a lollipop. Which is a great way to advertise one's skill set and definitely got my attention. So far I have only partaken of her oral skills and if she does have a room or place to go I'll see what the full experience is like. Great BBBJ with the added bonus of her making sounds like she's enjoying the experience and getting pleasured herself. One of her best features, and there is a couple, is her voice. There's just something about the way she talks / sounds that gets me going even before the fun begins. Also no worries if you have a hard time finding a place to park she's fine with applying her skills as you drive. I have not taken up the offer on that yet as I don't feel like running off the road during the grand finale.
    Drive safely. You don't want to end up like that character in the World According to Garp!

    Tiffany sounds great. Where did you meet her?

  9. #860

    Tiffany

    Gentlemen I have met an angel and her name is Tiffany. This cute gal that only comes out once it gets dark. The first time I spotted her she was sucking on a lollipop. Which is a great way to advertise one's skill set and definitely got my attention. So far I have only partaken of her oral skills and if she does have a room or place to go I'll see what the full experience is like. Great BBBJ with the added bonus of her making sounds like she's enjoying the experience and getting pleasured herself. One of her best features, and there is a couple, is her voice. There's just something about the way she talks / sounds that gets me going even before the fun begins. Also no worries if you have a hard time finding a place to park she's fine with applying her skills as you drive. I have not taken up the offer on that yet as I don't feel like running off the road during the grand finale.

  10. #859

    Saturday morning

    Drove through about 9 AM and saw Kristi Lee and one other on Manchester St.

    YF.

  11. #858

    Bronstein Park

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    Park will be closed 7;30 am to 4 pm during school days.

    http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS03/140829646

    This really sucks!! All this will do is shift the people to either Enright park or Victory (aka Pickle) park. Watch out at Victory the oinkers have been seen spying from atop the garage across the steet. I have been told and have seen this myself.

    RB.
    Its Official.

    The signs are now posted. The park is closed to the public on days school is in session. 7:30 am to 4 pm. School starts Sept. 3rd.

    I'm reading that if anyone goes there during those times you can be arrested. I guess maybe the oinkers arent giving out tickets for Park Violations, Just arrest everybody.

    Can't wait to see the MPD blog when it comes out on Fridays.

    Stay safe my fellow mongers.

    RB.

  12. #857

    Don't You Wish Home Health Care Could Be Like This!

    Saw Brenda for the second time this afternoon. Just like the first a rocking awesome time.

    Enjoy The photos.

    RB.

  13. #856

    Birthdays

    Just a shout out to the ladies who read here.

    Birthday celebrations:

    Today 8/22 Macy 26 and Shauna (I forgot).

    Monday 8/25 Kelly 39 forever now. (USA-SG ID MissKelly)

    Thursday 8/28 Jackie 22.

    Sept 17th Little Amber (Flower Girl) 27.

    There are a few others up coming in the next few months.

    Happy Birthday Ladies.

    RED.

  14. #855

    Casey

    Finally found her on Manchester at Maple she was wearing yoga pants right after the rain. Yoga pants man that was a beautiful sight in my rear view mirror of a lovely rear.

    YF.

  15. #854

    Central High

    During the school day I have seen Central High School using the park for Gym Class.

    YF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape