Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Link or number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambidextrous  [View Original Post]
    "Morgan" is Laotian, 27, fairly pretty, speaks decent English. Always interesting to try a new nationality. All communication before the visit, including screening, was by text. Her Tysons Corner hotel room opens to the street, no need to pass through a common area.

    Morgan has a robust body, big breasts and a kind, welcoming manner. Because she knew the drill and seemed comfortable she seemed like a veteran but said she's only done this work for 6 months. Affectionate and cooperative, unlimited kissing and touching, allowed DATO but no finger penetration. After initial obviously fake sound effects, seemed to get off pretty well from extended DATY and a small egg-shaped vibrator I brought along.

    Did several positions enthusiastically and agreed to finish with BBBJ w / PM. Nixed CIF for the familiar reason: "makeup. " Although her BJ technique was pretty good I needed to use my hand to finish and when I did she covered me with her hand to avoid getting splattered on the face. Disappointing but understandable.

    Damage for 1 hour: 3 x $. On the excellent Z-scale: Face 7, Body 7, Attitude 8, Service 7 1/2.
    There are multiple providers out there using the name Morgan. Not sure which one is the subject of your report.

  2. #2292

    Morgan

    "Morgan" is Laotian, 27, fairly pretty, speaks decent English. Always interesting to try a new nationality. All communication before the visit, including screening, was by text. Her Tysons Corner hotel room opens to the street, no need to pass through a common area.

    Morgan has a robust body, big breasts and a kind, welcoming manner. Because she knew the drill and seemed comfortable she seemed like a veteran but said she's only done this work for 6 months. Affectionate and cooperative, unlimited kissing and touching, allowed DATO but no finger penetration. After initial obviously fake sound effects, seemed to get off pretty well from extended DATY and a small egg-shaped vibrator I brought along.

    Did several positions enthusiastically and agreed to finish with BBBJ w / PM. Nixed CIF for the familiar reason: "makeup. " Although her BJ technique was pretty good I needed to use my hand to finish and when I did she covered me with her hand to avoid getting splattered on the face. Disappointing but understandable.

    Damage for 1 hour: 3 x $. On the excellent Z-scale: Face 7, Body 7, Attitude 8, Service 7 1/2.

  3. #2291

    Old School Question

    Its been a while since I've been out of town and since I am home in NOVA for a while I haven't gotten action. I was wondering if anyone remembers the fun on Quann in Woodbridge and if anything still goes on over there? Anyone will to help me out would be appreciated!

    JM.

  4. #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeKwonV  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses. I agree with everything you said. However, my options are very limited due to the fact that I'm unable to provide employment info and therefore get screened. The floodgates will remain locked unless a senior member is feeling generous and get me a reference somehow. Happy hunting guys and stay safe, I will stick to AMPs for now.
    Nothing I wrote was intended to steer you toward the higher priced agencies which require employment info for screening purposes. F*ck that! I refuse to provide that kind of personal info and I don't give any of those outfits my business.

    But that doesn't mean the gates are locked, quite the opposite. There are a ton of independent providers out there who have no (or minimal) screening requirements.
    Agree with JmSuttr's words, although I'd even go a little further. There's just TOO much risk in providing any verifiable information about yourself, even "light screening. " There are enough other providers about whom any of us can obtain sufficient info / details to know whether that provider is worth a visit. If a provider tells me during a phone call (or, worse, after I arrive) that she requires screening, even "light screening," my reply is that I'm willing to give her the same info that she's requesting of me. That usually ends the "screening" nonsense. If not, I leave (or terminate the phone call) without any drama on my part.

    JmSuttr is right about avoiding agency girls (and ALL outcalls) and just sticking with independents. However, some girl who appears to be an independent MIGHT occasionally be a sting, and that is why you need to do your research. Nothing substitutes for doing your homework. If the girl is just too good to be true (TGTBT), or if she looks legit but there are no reviews of her in any of the usual sites on the 'Net, it's best to stay clear of her. If she's legit (and a good provider), she'll be around for a while and reviews will start appearing.

    Hope this helps. Be smart, be careful, and stay safe.

    RR.

  5. #2289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Here's the full article

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    There have been posts a plenty about how the Washington DC market and NOVA is particular are high priced, particularly in terms of their services, however this week The Economist magazine, although they refer to themselves as a newspaper, did a tremendous cover story about the business of sex and how the Internet is an industry disrupt or making it easier and safer to work in the world's oldest profession.

    The first eye opener is that, adjusting for inflation, we should be paying $395 for full service.

    Although they did not mention it by name, I'm pretty sure the frequented The othER board for much of their research.

    They also calculated the premium paid / earned for thinks like two girls, spanking or anal.

    All told we may not have it so bad, but having mongered in Argentina, Singapore and Venezuela, I love getting at least a good half hour of more for under $100.

    What a great time for a British mongered to be caught by his wife only to tell her" But lovie, I'm doing research for The Economist!
    http://www.economist.com/news/briefi...bang-your-buck

    They make some interesting points but I'm always skeptical of analyses that say what prices "should" be when adjusted for inflation. The problem with those kinds of statements is they usually use an assumption that all prices go up in a linear fashion at the general rate of inflation. Since that obviously isn't true with the hobby, there must be other factors at play. If you read further in the article it's clear that one of those factors is that supply has gone up and in some cases demand has gone down. Countries which have had economic downturns have seen an increase in new providers who start in the hobby to make extra money or because they lost their regular job. Clients who have less disposable income have also either cut down on their hobbying or are seeking out lower cost options. And the existence of the internet just makes it easier for both provider and client to find what suits their needs.

    IMHO, the problem in the DMV region is that our government-centric economy is more resistant to the kinds of economic pressures that affect other areas. Providers have figured this out and they come here and charge higher prices than they would elsewhere. Horny mongers with more $ than sense fuel the problem by paying whatever is asked because they have the resources and don't have time (or inclination) to do proper homework.

    But, unless you move to another area or have the ability to take hobby-trips, that's the market we live in and we just have to suck it up and do the best we can.

  6. #2288

    The Economist reports on mongering and we come out looking OK

    There have been posts a plenty about how the Washington DC market and NOVA is particular are high priced, particularly in terms of their services, however this week The Economist magazine, although they refer to themselves as a newspaper, did a tremendous cover story about the business of sex and how the Internet is an industry disrupt or making it easier and safer to work in the world's oldest profession.

    The first eye opener is that, adjusting for inflation, we should be paying $395 for full service.

    Although they did not mention it by name, I'm pretty sure the frequented The othER board for much of their research.

    They also calculated the premium paid / earned for thinks like two girls, spanking or anal.

    All told we may not have it so bad, but having mongered in Argentina, Singapore and Venezuela, I love getting at least a good half hour of more for under $100.

    What a great time for a British mongered to be caught by his wife only to tell her" But lovie, I'm doing research for The Economist!

  7. #2287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Point of clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by TaeKwonV  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses. I agree with everything you said. However, my options are very limited due to the fact that I'm unable to provide employment info and therefore get screened. The floodgates will remain locked unless a senior member is feeling generous and get me a reference somehow. Happy hunting guys and stay safe, I will stick to AMPs for now.
    Nothing I wrote was intended to steer you toward the higher priced agencies which require employment info for screening purposes. F*ck that! I refuse to provide that kind of personal info and I don't give any of those outfits my business.

    But that doesn't mean the gates are locked, quite the opposite. There are a ton of independent providers out there who have no (or minimal) screening requirements and many of them have been reviewed both in this forum and on the oThER site. That's the field in which you should be plowing. If you want to set your sights a little higher (and pricier) then look on Eros but again steer clear of the agency girls and stick with the independents. Many of the good ones proudly post links to their reviews or will tell you their review number if you ask. So use AMPs as your backup plan, but don't be afraid to do the homework and branch out.

    And I think we've said enough about outcall. I never have a provider come to me because it puts me at too much of a disadvantage. I always want to have the option of walking away from any transaction without any drama.

  8. #2286
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    You got taken to the cleaners, my friend! If you want to continue in this hobby you need to do a lot more homework. Just like a carpenter measures twice, cuts once, you need to RTFF a lot before you make any more moves.

    One of the things you would have found in the forum is how dicey a proposition an outcall (to your place) is. I've written time and again that an outcall gives all the advantage and power to the provider or agency. Had you visited the provider you would have been able to walk when you saw that she didn't look like her pics. And if she asked for a cancellation fee, you could have simply said no and walked away. When they come to you, they can cause a scene that makes things embarrasing for you so that puts the pressure on you.

    Also, don't try to run before you can walk. You're going to make some mistakes so don't make them with the highest priced girls out there. Look for recommendations made in the forum by members who post field reports. Take the time to write a review for the oThER site (PM me if you don't know what that is) and then search for well-reviewed providers in your area.

    This hobby isn't rocket science, it just takes some basic homework and a little chutzpah.
    Thanks for the responses. I agree with everything you said. However, my options are very limited due to the fact that I'm unable to provide employment info and therefore get screened. The floodgates will remain locked unless a senior member is feeling generous and get me a reference somehow. Happy hunting guys and stay safe, I will stick to AMPs for now.

  9. #2285

    My Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by TaeKwonV  [View Original Post]
    I keep using poor judgement despite seeing red flags for escort services. I was intrigued by Julie on dreamescortdc so decided to make an appointment. Nina had some terrible mixed and fake reviews but Julie had positives and possibly fake. She looked smoking hot on her pics and while I expected a fair amount of airbrushing etc. I thought that due to their high prices the girls in the pictures were real.

    Boy was I wrong, she looked nothing like her picture. Caked on makeup revealed some bad skin, she looked to be at least 25 lbs heavier, and her face just didn't look right. An agency rep was with her and swiped my cc and even though I only wanted an hour for $3 I was told it was a 2 hr minimum for $5 Additionally Julie made up some bs that she works on tips and wanted an additional $3 I talked her down to $$ since she said I was "good looking and nice". I saw both of these come up in some oThER reviews but it was mostly for the other girl Nina. So basically I coughed up $7 for a really unattractive girl. In hindsight I should have just paid $$ and told her to leave and save myself some money. She was friendly at least but wanted to talk too much. When we got down to business I could not manage to stay erect because I was not attracted at all to her. To her credit she did give an effort but after awhile I told her its not going to happen tonight.

    I don't think I'm cut out for this hobby nor can I afford it and this rate. Anyway thanks for reading and stay away from dreamescortdc.
    I wasn't following your price point notes at first, so looked up this agency, and was shocked! $$$$$ and $$ tip for $$$$$$$ and you didn't like her. Ugh. You're playing outside of my league at those price points, but say I just won a big lottery payout and wanted to play with an advertised goddess for 2-hr at that price point, she had better be a goddess in person per my optic. Damn near perfect spinner and GFE++++ for me! Try some less expensive options and stretch your funds out a bit for more fun. And unless you are at a hotel checking out the next morning (could still be a problem given you likely registered and paid for your hotel under your real name vice your monger name. Another point. Don't use your real name, use a monger name. I am guessing none of these gals use their real name so its all good), I would not recommend out-call, but opinions vary on this and everyone has different considerations to factor what works best for them. Always learning .

    BTW their ad does show "$$$ for 1-hr out-call to your upscale hotel or residence" - so for them to say there is a 2-hr minimum was BS! Not that I ever plan to do business with them... but hope others do not as well after your experience.
    Last edited by Member #4911; 07-26-14 at 11:47. Reason: it messed up my $$$$$

  10. #2284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by TaeKwonV  [View Original Post]
    I keep using poor judgement despite seeing red flags for escort services. I was intrigued by Julie on dreamescortdc so decided to make an appointment. Nina had some terrible mixed and fake reviews but Julie had positives and possibly fake. She looked smoking hot on her pics and while I expected a fair amount of airbrushing etc. I thought that due to their high prices the girls in the pictures were real.

    Boy was I wrong, she looked nothing like her picture. Caked on makeup revealed some bad skin, she looked to be at least 25 lbs heavier, and her face just didn't look right. An agency rep was with her and swiped my cc and even though I only wanted an hour for $3 I was told it was a 2 hr minimum for $5 Additionally Julie made up some bs that she works on tips and wanted an additional $3 I talked her down to $$ since she said I was "good looking and nice". I saw both of these come up in some oThER reviews but it was mostly for the other girl Nina. So basically I coughed up $7 for a really unattractive girl. In hindsight I should have just paid $$ and told her to leave and save myself some money. She was friendly at least but wanted to talk too much. When we got down to business I could not manage to stay erect because I was not attracted at all to her. To her credit she did give an effort but after awhile I told her its not going to happen tonight.

    I don't think I'm cut out for this hobby nor can I afford it and this rate. Anyway thanks for reading and stay away from dreamescortdc.
    You got taken to the cleaners, my friend! If you want to continue in this hobby you need to do a lot more homework. Just like a carpenter measures twice, cuts once, you need to RTFF a lot before you make any more moves.

    One of the things you would have found in the forum is how dicey a proposition an outcall (to your place) is. I've written time and again that an outcall gives all the advantage and power to the provider or agency. Had you visited the provider you would have been able to walk when you saw that she didn't look like her pics. And if she asked for a cancellation fee, you could have simply said no and walked away. When they come to you, they can cause a scene that makes things embarrasing for you so that puts the pressure on you.

    Also, don't try to run before you can walk. You're going to make some mistakes so don't make them with the highest priced girls out there. Look for recommendations made in the forum by members who post field reports. Take the time to write a review for the oThER site (PM me if you don't know what that is) and then search for well-reviewed providers in your area.

    This hobby isn't rocket science, it just takes some basic homework and a little chutzpah.

  11. #2283

    Dreamescortdc, big mistake

    I keep using poor judgement despite seeing red flags for escort services. I was intrigued by Julie on dreamescortdc so decided to make an appointment. Nina had some terrible mixed and fake reviews but Julie had positives and possibly fake. She looked smoking hot on her pics and while I expected a fair amount of airbrushing etc. I thought that due to their high prices the girls in the pictures were real.

    Boy was I wrong, she looked nothing like her picture. Caked on makeup revealed some bad skin, she looked to be at least 25 lbs heavier, and her face just didn't look right. An agency rep was with her and swiped my cc and even though I only wanted an hour for $3 I was told it was a 2 hr minimum for $5 Additionally Julie made up some bs that she works on tips and wanted an additional $3 I talked her down to $$ since she said I was "good looking and nice". I saw both of these come up in some oThER reviews but it was mostly for the other girl Nina. So basically I coughed up $7 for a really unattractive girl. In hindsight I should have just paid $$ and told her to leave and save myself some money. She was friendly at least but wanted to talk too much. When we got down to business I could not manage to stay erect because I was not attracted at all to her. To her credit she did give an effort but after awhile I told her its not going to happen tonight.

    I don't think I'm cut out for this hobby nor can I afford it and this rate. Anyway thanks for reading and stay away from dreamescortdc.

  12. #2282
    Quote Originally Posted by AJohn  [View Original Post]
    AJ,

    Thats one hot Chiquita mama. Can you pm me number and damages and menu please.

    PC out.

  13. #2281

    Wish I lived in VA

    Quote Originally Posted by Capricaone  [View Original Post]
    I use to think of this girl as a sugar baby but it turns out she's more of a UTR because she's been seeing folks off of CL. Anyone interested in meeting her? Not the best but not bad either. If you don't have any history of posting here, don't bother PMing me.
    She is cute I wish I lived in your area. I lived in Little Creek for a few moths about 13 years ago.

  14. #2280

    My 2 cents

    "pretty much".

    Quote Originally Posted by Goheat  [View Original Post]
    BBBJCIMPM?

    What's CIMPM?

  15. #2279

    Dominican Brenda

    Well she coming back, she also has new phone PM for #

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Dominican Brenda 2.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	333953Click image for larger version

Name:	Dominican Brenda.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	333954Click image for larger version

Name:	brendaa_.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	333950Click image for larger version

Name:	latin4.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	333951Click image for larger version

Name:	Brenda.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	333952.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape