Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,086 to 32,100 of 37371
-
08-17-14 16:14 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 166If a big large black male comes knocking and interferes with your dream man up and twist his fucking ankle. Haha.
Originally Posted by Bwgin
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-14 12:01 #5285Regular Member

Posts: 14Gina had the huge swollen and inflamed foot and ankle issue a few weeks ago and Lorraine had same thing last week. What causes that?
Originally Posted by Watta
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-14 11:14 #5284Senior Member

Posts: 403Yeah. That's why I don't think I will repeat.
Originally Posted by BobLevel44
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-14 21:04 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 410175 for 1/2 and "face not pretty"? Ouch.
Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-14 19:29 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 403Which is your favorite provider in Richmond?
I have a question just out of curiosity: Which provider is your favorite in Richmond? To me, it is Gia Alesia. However, I do not see her often because she is so expensive. I just find it so hard find a provider with bodies like Gia's or Savannah's in Richmond. There are more of them in Virginia Beach or Roanoke.
-
08-16-14 19:21 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 403Sexy Cathy
I set up an appt with Cathy a few days ago. (175 for half hr and 300 for hr.) She is mixed (latino and irish, that's what she told me). The face is not pretty, but she is friendly, the body is slim, and it is tight down there. She offered BBBJ and covered FS, but I opted for covered BJ and covered FS.
http://sexycatherine.com/photos.phtml
-
08-15-14 11:34 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 475Why don't you TOFTT and review her here?
Originally Posted by TheAnalyst
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-14 00:33 #5279Regular Member

Posts: 3Tina Lynn
Any reviews on her?
http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ie-22/12770301
-
08-14-14 21:27 #5278Senior Member

Posts: 97Emptied the mailbox, think I've gotten to almost every message.
Originally Posted by FortyFi1
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-14 20:09 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 164Lesson Learned. Never Again!
I arranged a tag team session with the famous Lorraine and another one named Chris or Christy. $200 for a session of them working on me, then I work on one of them for bust #1 and during a rest period they would entertain each other until I was ready for the second round. A very nice scenario, for sure!
What I got was a VERY rushed first round ending abruptly by them both getting up and dressing. After some discussion I started to dress and someone began BANGING on the door until it was opened and this large black man came in and dragged Christy off to be back. I was able to get my pants on and I was out of there.
This happened at the Midlo Inn at about 3:00 PM.
Needless to say. I will NOT be repeating with either of those girls or play in that venue again and I strongly suggest all others to avoid them as well.
I fully expected more from Lorraine as she was hyped up to me a great deal.
WATTA RIPOFF!
-
08-14-14 08:49 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 97I saw her mentor -Alexa Love
Every once in a while I get a itch for a bigger gal with large boobs. Alexa seemed to fit the bill. And greek was an option as well. The girl in the pics. Is definitely her, but the was a few dozen lbs ago. Not being mean, just being honest. I did get a chance to meet Laura Lynn while I was there as well but did not partake.
So Alexa is a 10 on attitude, 5 on looks, and 6 on performance. I would have rated her higher on performance but her size limits some activities. She is GFE and is very willing to please.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BabySeal1959
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-14 18:11 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 254Yah, Mon
Google "Laura Lynn backpage escort" - 757-403-2728.
Originally Posted by GotTheItch
[View Original Post]
She really wants to please, a sweet girl who really likes sex.
-
08-12-14 15:23 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 168You MB is full
Hey Tom, your mail box is full.
Originally Posted by TomMajors
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-14 15:22 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 133Laura Lynn
The link is gone. Is there any information on Laura Lynn or her traveling partner still available?
Originally Posted by BabySeal1959
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-14 08:47 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 254Laura Lynn
Laura is wider in the hips than her pix show, but she's not a fatty at all, and the pix are otherwise accurate. Attitude /10, looks /6, performance /8 (GFE including BBBJ). Lots of fun, very relaxed. Only issue with her appearance is that she needs some dental work. I believe she and the provider she travels with (who appears to be her mentor. Even takes Laura's phone calls for her) are based in Newport News, so if you're really interested, she's frequently only a short road trip away.
Originally Posted by Ltnric
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





