Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 7496
-
08-13-14 21:55 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 63Lynn has made amends. She is the one I knew would. She gave me a hug and made me and my friend friend very happy. Thank you Lynn. Sara will be the last one to I'am sure.
Originally Posted by DowntownDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-14 16:30 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 61Tuesday drive by
Had been using eros & BP and had not checked out the street scene in a long time. Drove through Tuesday from around 3-4, saw 2 redheads up near the Owl Diner. Saw 2 others walking around Jays one with a long skirt & dark hair, another with shorts, tank top and dark reddish hair. Was not able to scoop one up due to time constraint and because the first time I see a girl I usually don't scoop her up to avoid LE traps.
-
08-13-14 15:33 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 128Meredith
Saw Meredith yesterday thanks to a recommendation from DowntownDude.
Had an amazing time.
What a sweet and accommodating girl.
Will definitely repeat in the near future.
-
08-13-14 15:32 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 128I've been texting her back and forth trying to come to an arrangement.
She is willing to give head for an old playstation 2.
I figure it's a bargain if it's legit and if not I get ripped off for something worth nothing anyways.
Originally Posted by Asket
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-14 09:21 #2572Regular Member

Posts: 18Will be trolling that area tonight thanks.
Originally Posted by DowntownDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-14 20:31 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 504Trade for trade in lowell?
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...er-18/27126754
WTF is this girl for real? Maybe code for party favors? Lowell was good to me when I met tanner, then she retired and has been one bad experiance after another.
-
08-12-14 13:42 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 63Bianca
For those who are asking about Bianca here is a little info she wants you to have. Presently she doesn't have a phone, sorry. She said she will be on the bench across from Jays at 8 pm tonight and tomorrow night. She apologizes for no phone but this should make it a little easier for you if your into that body type.
-
08-11-14 23:05 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 63
Originally Posted by Lockmonster
[View Original Post]
Okay cleared space. I.
Originally Posted by Dorian17
[View Original Post]
I have to tell you I had a bad day. I may, may not be helping out Sara, Lynn and Erica. They and I had a major disagreement today. I will give them a couple of days to make amends or I will be deleting their numbers and not helping them anymore. Let's see.
-
08-11-14 22:01 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 423Full
DD your mailbox is full. I can't PM you.
Originally Posted by DowntownDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-14 21:55 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 312Skinny Lisa
Anyone knows if skinny Lisa got her apartment after all? When I saw her a few weeks ago, she was telling me how she was getting an apartment starting Aug 1 and asked me to call when I'd get the chance. The fact that her phone won't ring leads me to believe that it's unlikely she pulled that apartment together, but thought I'd ask.
Speaking of thin girls, anyone has digits to share? I mean from girls who actually expect it. I just don't have the time to drive around for hours anymore. Those numbers that I used to rely on don't seem to work anymore: Amanda, Anna, Lisa, Mikaela.
-
08-11-14 19:21 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 80If it's the same Wendy I know she has lost a lot of weight I saw her two weeks ago at Walmart. To be honest I didn't recognize her. But she is still around.
Originally Posted by Lockmonster
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-14 15:11 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 59Towers
Any one ever take the girls to the booths in towers and if not why is uncle LEO a problem.
-
08-11-14 09:37 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 70Wendy?
Anyone seen her lately? She ain't much to look at but the skills can't be beat. She issued to be out between 10 to 12 around the courthouse.
-
08-11-14 04:31 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 63She is out anytime between 11 am and 10 pm. I have seen her out in the afternoon a lot but lately in the late evening. I have never seen her up on Westford St.
Originally Posted by Mistaevil
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-14 00:25 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 1045Quick ride through around 5:00
Saw Cassandra at Jays playing the coin machine saw a pretty brunette across from Jays and she walks very quickly saw her by Appleton in a flash. Also met a hispanic looking girl with lots of arm tattoos pretty face and curly hair said her name was Mariah.
YF.









Reply With Quote






