Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by CaneBay  [View Original Post]
    I have been with my current SB for almost 3 months. Last 4-6 weeks I have been exclusive. She does not have another SD and I am her first, but does live with a BF and has 2 kids. Works full-time and goes to college. Communication varies greatly- from no contact for 1-2 days to great contact all day long. She knows I require good communication including flirty texts and pics. I would say I am happy about 50% of the time with her texting and emails. Time together is great. We meet 1-2 times a week for 5-7 hrs each time. Time together is REALLY great. She has never flaked on a date.

    I really miss the communication (from previous arrangements) and need more in that department. Do I tell her that I am starting to fish again in hopes she ups her game? Don't say anything and then phase her out / keep as a back up once I replace? Other suggestions?
    Most girls tell me one of the biggest reasons they break it off with their SD is that he is too clingy and requires too much communication. They are usually happy except for this one thing. I say keep her and just back off a little.

  2. #6993

    Would like some suggestions

    I have been with my current SB for almost 3 months. Last 4-6 weeks I have been exclusive. She does not have another SD and I am her first, but does live with a BF and has 2 kids. Works full-time and goes to college. Communication varies greatly- from no contact for 1-2 days to great contact all day long. She knows I require good communication including flirty texts and pics. I would say I am happy about 50% of the time with her texting and emails. Time together is great. We meet 1-2 times a week for 5-7 hrs each time. Time together is REALLY great. She has never flaked on a date.

    I really miss the communication (from previous arrangements) and need more in that department. Do I tell her that I am starting to fish again in hopes she ups her game? Don't say anything and then phase her out / keep as a back up once I replace? Other suggestions?

  3. #6992

    Ahhhh

    My friend's friend is interested in joining us for our meeting this Thursday. Two hot women in their late 20's. I mentioned this before I went on vacation, but still have her on the hook. Keep your fingers crossed.

  4. #6991

    Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    "Everything sounds great and I like what I see, I'm looking for a couple times a week or few times a month getting together 300 each time we see each other for 3-4 hours looking to have fun on our time and relax go to movies or lunch, dinner, cuddle watch tv or going out for a drink and if there is a connection maybe more. If you like what you hear we can exchange numbers".

    Wow. And maybe more. LOL.
    Sounds like my Ex.

  5. #6990

    Dream On

    "Everything sounds great and I like what I see, I'm looking for a couple times a week or few times a month getting together 300 each time we see each other for 3-4 hours looking to have fun on our time and relax go to movies or lunch, dinner, cuddle watch tv or going out for a drink and if there is a connection maybe more. If you like what you hear we can exchange numbers".

    Wow. And maybe more. LOL.

  6. #6989

    Tonites Dinner Date. Part 2

    Got flaked on. And the chase continues.

  7. #6988

    Tonites Dinner Date

    Nice looking. 24 5'5 . Got to stay in the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails date.jpg‎  

  8. #6987

    Mother and daughter

    I think that I may have written about this before but want to share my experience with this situation and give an update. A little over a year ago I was on WYP and found a hot looking 40-something MILF who agreed to the FC if the M&G went well on the first date. I met her at a restaurant and it was clear to see that she had photo-shopped the pics and looked much older in real life than her pics. She still had a banging body so we had a bite then returned to my place for the FC. Not a bad fuck and was wanting to see her again, but she kept demanding more allowance and the straw that broke the camel's back was an early morning (6 am) rendezvous that she flaked on. Anyway she said that she was going to the beach and would be back Thursday. In the meantime, I'm chatting up this 19 yr-old hottie, and lo and behold, she tells me that she's from the same part of town as the MILF and is at the beach and won't be retuning until Thursday too. So Friday night rolls around and we are exchanging texts. She tells me that she wants to come over and see me, but her and mom share 1 car and she has to have it back after work. So I ask her what kind of car it is and sure enough it's the same kind of car as the MILF. She asked me if I could come pick her up and maybe we could fool around in my car, so off I go. Let me tell you that this girl is smoking hot and jumps right in my car. Now I know really nothing about the area where she lives but she tells me about a place we can go. I park the car and we begin making out and before I know it she's got her hands down my shorts and is going to town on the dick with her hand. I swear that I almost bust a nut right there. The place where we were was some sort of sports complex with baseball and soccer fields, so I grabbed a blanket and a pillow from my car and headed down to the soccer field. I laid back as she took off her top and started to kiss me again and got me rock hard. Then began a very enthusiastic BBBJCIM. It was one of the hottest sexual experiences I've had in my whole life without actually fucking. We get cleaned up and I drop her off and head on home. The next morning I'm awakened by my phone blowing up with about a dozen text messages from mom. She's telling me what a pervert (guilty) and pedophile (what, the girl's 19 years-old, checked her I'd) I am. Whatever, fucked her and her daughter and how they knew, I have no idea. UPDATE. Since then I have fucked the daughter again, this time really fucked at a local no-tel and I guess mom's ok with it. After all she is helping pay the bills, something dad doesn't do! In fact I found her (mom) on FB and she accepted my friend request. Since then she has been pestering me about hooking up again, but I've told her to just have her daughter call me, LOL. MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by CopperFool  [View Original Post]
    I have never had this happen, but I would go and check Mom out. You never know, she might be hot and want a deal of her own.

  9. #6986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    You left out the benefit side of the equation

    Quote Originally Posted by Latex  [View Original Post]
    You'll get varying opinions here and I won't claim mine is any more valid or pertinent to your own situation than anyone else's, but I don't think true SB's have a lower total CPO than escorts. With escorts, you pay by the hour, you finish your business and you move on. Done deal.

    The Sugar Bowl is much more expensive than escorts not to mention the time.

    Escort.

    3 hours of time and 3-4 bills.

    SB.

    This works out to 7 - 10 hours of time and $400.
    I could quibble with some aspects of this analysis but let's agree it is substantially accurate. What you are leaving out is what you get with an SB versus an escort. When I meet an escort, I get one hour and a girl who I know or suspect is pretending. She can teach me but it's unlikely I will ever show her something she hasn't seen before. With my SB's, I get as much time as I need / want. I get something approaching a true GFE. I get a woman who is usually better looking, better dressed and less experienced than me in the FC. I can show her things that will curl her toes. So to speak. So, yes, I pay more and it takes more time but in the end I get a much better experience. That's called buying for value versus cost.

    RB.

  10. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by Latex  [View Original Post]
    You'll get varying opinions here and I won't claim mine is any more valid or pertinent to your own situation than anyone else's, but I don't think true SB's have a lower total CPO than escorts. With escorts, you pay by the hour, you finish your business and you move on. Done deal.

    The Sugar Bowl is much more expensive than escorts not to mention the time.

    Escort.

    Finding, researching, and making appt. 1 hour.

    Driving to FC 1 hour.

    Deed 1 hour.

    Cost $300 - 400.

    3 hours of time and 3-4 bills.

    SB.

    Finding, researching, communicating to the point of a M&G 2-3 hours.

    50% flake factor increase the investment of time to M&G to 4-6 hours.

    M&G will run $50.

    Time to arrange for FC encounter 1 hour.

    FC cost 100.

    Allowance 200.

    Other intangibles 50.

    This works out to 7 - 10 hours of time and $400.
    I don't think that most of the true np chasers on this thread would ever choose an escort over an SB based on the above stats. No matter if their stats were any better or worse than yours. It's the girls total mileage and how many guys it took to get it. Add up those stats and you might get creeped out. I know the only reason i do a pro or known utr girl is just to fill in. because even with aggressive sb hunting skills there is going to be down time between SB visits.

  11. #6984

    Cpo

    You'll get varying opinions here and I won't claim mine is any more valid or pertinent to your own situation than anyone else's, but I don't think true SB's have a lower total CPO than escorts. With escorts, you pay by the hour, you finish your business and you move on. Done deal.

    The Sugar Bowl is much more expensive than escorts not to mention the time.

    Escort.

    Finding, researching, and making appt. 1 hour.

    Driving to FC 1 hour.

    Deed 1 hour.

    Cost $300 - 400.

    3 hours of time and 3-4 bills.

    SB.

    Finding, researching, communicating to the point of a M&G 2-3 hours.

    50% flake factor increase the investment of time to M&G to 4-6 hours.

    M&G will run $50.

    Time to arrange for FC encounter 1 hour.

    FC cost 100.

    Allowance 200.

    Other intangibles 50.

    This works out to 7 - 10 hours of time and $400.

  12. #6983

    Dollar signs

    This post is not in the right thread.

    I have noticed that when I type in 4 dollar signs only 2 will show up, test 4 $$ test 2 $$.

  13. #6982
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Quick intro. I'm 35, live near Boston, married. Can only hobby during the day. I've done escorting and MPs in the past. I'm not poor, but I'm not rich either, so SBs are appealing from a lower CPO perspective as well as feeling less mechanical and cold than escorting.
    You'll get varying opinions here and I won't claim mine is any more valid or pertinent to your own situation than anyone else's, but I don't think true SB's have a lower total CPO than escorts. With escorts, you pay by the hour, you finish your business and you move on. Done deal. Some of them might be pricey by the hour but their is no baggage or ongoing (operative word) expectation. If you were asking the escort to follow you around, chat, exchange constant e-mails etc with you, their income expectation would go up accordingly unless they genuinely like you and want to be around you. So if only looking for good sex, there is nothing more efficient than that if you're looking at things from a financial perspective. With SBs, you have such a varying scale of what even constitutes an SB (by that I mean in the mind of the girls themselves, in the mind of SDs both in this forum and elsewhere, etc). Some of them are looking for way more than an hour here or an hour there -- in that sense, if you're playing fairly with them, the total cost you're looking at with any given SB is easily in the thousands, tens of thousands if they have any say so. This if course doesn't mean you have to give them that, and this is where your game will come in, and your game will affect what you actually pay more than anything else.

    My own story is possibly a little different than the rest in the bowl. I just don't like to be alone. I have a nice girlfriend already, who for my needs is better than most of the girls on these SB sites, but she does travel once or twice a year, I get horny and in the mood for some variety pussy which is the only reason I bang SBs at all. You're 35 which is still young, and IMO you should be using your youth to your advantage, finding other women your age who are married but horny for variety and have something else at stake if things should go sideways. Your lowest cost option is probably adult friend finder or something similar, just to satisfy the variety need.

    You will find escorts and UTR girls on the SB websites posing as SBs, but it's not to your advantage to find them there, because they will view you as an ONGOING ATM MACHINE as opposed to the one-time-hits they find on BP, CL, seedy bars or wherever. This is to their advantage and not to yours. They see these sites as gold mines, and will tell you that you're the "only daddy". Want to find out if you really are? Ask to see their phone when they aren't expecting it, and tell them that to continue your arrangement, you'll need to keep the phone in your possession for the next 2 days. Watch how fast the pro posing as an SB runs.

    A true SB is typically looking for an older "long term boyfriend" who makes enough money to keep her comfortable no matter what. That's the dream that all these girls have going in, whether they have the qualifications to make it happen or not. So based on what you've written about your own level in life, I'd say take full advantage of your youth and seek out the truly economical pussy.

    As far as my own way of doing things, I never discuss money ahead of time. I meet them first. I tell them if they don't like me, then take off. A real SB cares about whether she is attracted to you or not. A pro just cares about how much you can pay. This means that a real SB will NEVER agree to something until she has met you and has decided in her own mind whether she wants to spread her legs for you or if she's only willing to do it with money on the table. Therefore, by making money offering ahead of time not only are you putting yourself at disadvantage, you've removed your ability to distinguish her from a pro vs. A true SB. It is a critical distinction than will make a difference in multiple zeros as to what you end up paying for pussy in your lifetime.

  14. #6981
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    As a favor to everyone here (and especially yourself), please don't pay $$$$$ for this girl. You have so many POTS to choose from and you are just getting rolling. Good Luck. But it it seems you have no trouble making your own.
    I second this. One thing I have learned from this thread is to control my costs. There is not such thing as a pussy worth overpaying for. I personally set a top donation at 200. What I am surprised at is how much top shelf pussy is available for 150 or less.

    Another thing to be considered is to NEVER book a hotel room to see a POT. Unless you have been to the FC with a woman already and have determined she will not "no show" or cancel you last minute, it's just not worth it. Even in the case of meeting at a SS, I never get the room until they confirm they are on the way. In the case of the first time, I meet at a close by watering hole first. We all know how many times we have had dates and then they don't show up.

  15. #6980
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]

    POT 1: Ivy league girl next door. Pretty. Have a good chat with her. At this point, I haven't read this forum, so I'm winging it. I feel like we hit it off pretty well, but she wants 750/ date. Yeah, no. I talk her down to 500, but I still felt that was within norm for what I've paid high end escorts, so sure. Maybe. Let's see what else is out there.
    As a favor to everyone here (and especially yourself), please don't pay $$$$$ for this girl. You have so many POTS to choose from and you are just getting rolling. Good Luck. But it it seems you have no trouble making your own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape