Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #7009

    Educating GPS afflicted pots

    And there goes another one. 19 yo blonde with tats, hardbody, who I emailed with for a couple days finally asks the "how much" question. I tell her my usual 1st date gift is $, or $. 5 if we really hit it off and I have a great time. Her reply:

    "Sorry that's too low. I don't meet for anything less than $ $ $. Its not worth my time. If you read my profile it clearly states no low ballers. You might get a stripper on the site for that amount.

    I have standards and I do not negotiate, everything is clearly stated on my profile.

    My reply (in part): "You're going to have difficulty finding someone who will give you that much in Richmond. If we were in DC, NYC, etc your expectations might be more realistic. If you want a longer term connection rather than having to find a new Daddy every few weeks once a high roller has gotten tired of you, you will have to lower your sights. Remember that SB's accept gifts, and escorts set rates.

    Good luck. I hope you are able to find what you want. When / if you don't. Get back in touch. I'm not closing this email account any time soon. ".

    I doubt I'll hear from her again, but maybe I'll make the next brother's journey a little easier.

  2. #7008

    Communication issues

    Quote Originally Posted by CaneBay  [View Original Post]
    Time together is great. We meet 1-2 times a week for 5-7 hrs each time. Time together is REALLY great. She has never flaked on a date.

    I really miss the communication (from previous arrangements) and need more in that department. Do I tell her that I am starting to fish again in hopes she ups her game? Don't say anything and then phase her out / keep as a back up once I replace? Other suggestions?
    Sounds perfect -why rock the boat? Here is an alternate suggestion. If you can afford the extra time and money search for a 2nd Baby. Whether you tell her or not doesn't matter. After all, she is banging the SO isn't she? Make it clear to # 2 that you need communication and get your texting needs met by her. Remember NSA?

    My pet peeve is lack of communication for scheduling. I'm running 3 SBs right now and 2 of them are sketchy communicators. That is a deal breaker if they will not return your requests for face time. Otherwise, I like the "thinking about you " text every day but don't have time to text back and forth for hours.

    SB #1 is a 9/9/7/8 but she is an infrequent texter. It prevents me from becoming closer to her emotionally. Which is probably a good thing. If she acted gaga over me I would get in SO trouble again. I think she is keeping her distance on purpose to avoid becoming emotionally involved.

    SB # 2 is a great and frequent texter, but I am not as into her She is a 7/7/7/8.

    S # 3 -actually a FB is a poor texter. Disappears for days then pops up when she needs $$ THere is no E Involvement. Basically an UTR.

  3. #7007
    Quote Originally Posted by CaneBay  [View Original Post]
    I have been with my current SB for almost 3 months. Last 4-6 weeks I have been exclusive. She does not have another SD and I am her first, but does live with a BF and has 2 kids. Works full-time and goes to college. Communication varies greatly- from no contact for 1-2 days to great contact all day long. She knows I require good communication including flirty texts and pics. I would say I am happy about 50% of the time with her texting and emails. Time together is great. We meet 1-2 times a week for 5-7 hrs each time. Time together is REALLY great. She has never flaked on a date.

    I really miss the communication (from previous arrangements) and need more in that department. Do I tell her that I am starting to fish again in hopes she ups her game? Don't say anything and then phase her out / keep as a back up once I replace? Other suggestions?
    Also you say you are exclusive. But you are not. She lives with her BF. Just semantics. When I refer to exclusive I mean there is no BF, SO, etc. It's me and only me. It's the only way to go safely uncovered. Not saying you are, but who knows where that BF has been. My new freaky SB tells me every girl she knows is either knocked up or has an STD by 18. She also tells me she wants to suck other dick. I told her covered only if she does. Can I trust her? So far I am as she hasn't done it yet.

  4. #7006

    Back off a little

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Most girls tell me one of the biggest reasons they break it off with their SD is that he is too clingy and requires too much communication. They are usually happy except for this one thing. I say keep her and just back off a little.
    That is what I was wondering. TY HG and Dsprdo.

  5. #7005
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Most girls tell me one of the biggest reasons they break it off with their SD is that he is too clingy and requires too much communication. They are usually happy except for this one thing. I say keep her and just back off a little.
    I agree-if everything else is that good, I would accept that she has lots of other things going on in her life and is not always going to give you as much attention when you are apart as you'd like. Seems like a small compromise.

  6. #7004
    Quote Originally Posted by CaneBay  [View Original Post]
    I have been with my current SB for almost 3 months. Last 4-6 weeks I have been exclusive. She does not have another SD and I am her first, but does live with a BF and has 2 kids. Works full-time and goes to college. Communication varies greatly- from no contact for 1-2 days to great contact all day long. She knows I require good communication including flirty texts and pics. I would say I am happy about 50% of the time with her texting and emails. Time together is great. We meet 1-2 times a week for 5-7 hrs each time. Time together is REALLY great. She has never flaked on a date.

    I really miss the communication (from previous arrangements) and need more in that department. Do I tell her that I am starting to fish again in hopes she ups her game? Don't say anything and then phase her out / keep as a back up once I replace? Other suggestions?
    Most girls tell me one of the biggest reasons they break it off with their SD is that he is too clingy and requires too much communication. They are usually happy except for this one thing. I say keep her and just back off a little.

  7. #7003

    Would like some suggestions

    I have been with my current SB for almost 3 months. Last 4-6 weeks I have been exclusive. She does not have another SD and I am her first, but does live with a BF and has 2 kids. Works full-time and goes to college. Communication varies greatly- from no contact for 1-2 days to great contact all day long. She knows I require good communication including flirty texts and pics. I would say I am happy about 50% of the time with her texting and emails. Time together is great. We meet 1-2 times a week for 5-7 hrs each time. Time together is REALLY great. She has never flaked on a date.

    I really miss the communication (from previous arrangements) and need more in that department. Do I tell her that I am starting to fish again in hopes she ups her game? Don't say anything and then phase her out / keep as a back up once I replace? Other suggestions?

  8. #7002

    Ahhhh

    My friend's friend is interested in joining us for our meeting this Thursday. Two hot women in their late 20's. I mentioned this before I went on vacation, but still have her on the hook. Keep your fingers crossed.

  9. #7001

    Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    "Everything sounds great and I like what I see, I'm looking for a couple times a week or few times a month getting together 300 each time we see each other for 3-4 hours looking to have fun on our time and relax go to movies or lunch, dinner, cuddle watch tv or going out for a drink and if there is a connection maybe more. If you like what you hear we can exchange numbers".

    Wow. And maybe more. LOL.
    Sounds like my Ex.

  10. #7000

    Dream On

    "Everything sounds great and I like what I see, I'm looking for a couple times a week or few times a month getting together 300 each time we see each other for 3-4 hours looking to have fun on our time and relax go to movies or lunch, dinner, cuddle watch tv or going out for a drink and if there is a connection maybe more. If you like what you hear we can exchange numbers".

    Wow. And maybe more. LOL.

  11. #6999

    Tonites Dinner Date. Part 2

    Got flaked on. And the chase continues.

  12. #6998

    Tonites Dinner Date

    Nice looking. 24 5'5 . Got to stay in the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails date.jpg‎  

  13. #6997

    Mother and daughter

    I think that I may have written about this before but want to share my experience with this situation and give an update. A little over a year ago I was on WYP and found a hot looking 40-something MILF who agreed to the FC if the M&G went well on the first date. I met her at a restaurant and it was clear to see that she had photo-shopped the pics and looked much older in real life than her pics. She still had a banging body so we had a bite then returned to my place for the FC. Not a bad fuck and was wanting to see her again, but she kept demanding more allowance and the straw that broke the camel's back was an early morning (6 am) rendezvous that she flaked on. Anyway she said that she was going to the beach and would be back Thursday. In the meantime, I'm chatting up this 19 yr-old hottie, and lo and behold, she tells me that she's from the same part of town as the MILF and is at the beach and won't be retuning until Thursday too. So Friday night rolls around and we are exchanging texts. She tells me that she wants to come over and see me, but her and mom share 1 car and she has to have it back after work. So I ask her what kind of car it is and sure enough it's the same kind of car as the MILF. She asked me if I could come pick her up and maybe we could fool around in my car, so off I go. Let me tell you that this girl is smoking hot and jumps right in my car. Now I know really nothing about the area where she lives but she tells me about a place we can go. I park the car and we begin making out and before I know it she's got her hands down my shorts and is going to town on the dick with her hand. I swear that I almost bust a nut right there. The place where we were was some sort of sports complex with baseball and soccer fields, so I grabbed a blanket and a pillow from my car and headed down to the soccer field. I laid back as she took off her top and started to kiss me again and got me rock hard. Then began a very enthusiastic BBBJCIM. It was one of the hottest sexual experiences I've had in my whole life without actually fucking. We get cleaned up and I drop her off and head on home. The next morning I'm awakened by my phone blowing up with about a dozen text messages from mom. She's telling me what a pervert (guilty) and pedophile (what, the girl's 19 years-old, checked her I'd) I am. Whatever, fucked her and her daughter and how they knew, I have no idea. UPDATE. Since then I have fucked the daughter again, this time really fucked at a local no-tel and I guess mom's ok with it. After all she is helping pay the bills, something dad doesn't do! In fact I found her (mom) on FB and she accepted my friend request. Since then she has been pestering me about hooking up again, but I've told her to just have her daughter call me, LOL. MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by CopperFool  [View Original Post]
    I have never had this happen, but I would go and check Mom out. You never know, she might be hot and want a deal of her own.

  14. #6996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    You left out the benefit side of the equation

    Quote Originally Posted by Latex  [View Original Post]
    You'll get varying opinions here and I won't claim mine is any more valid or pertinent to your own situation than anyone else's, but I don't think true SB's have a lower total CPO than escorts. With escorts, you pay by the hour, you finish your business and you move on. Done deal.

    The Sugar Bowl is much more expensive than escorts not to mention the time.

    Escort.

    3 hours of time and 3-4 bills.

    SB.

    This works out to 7 - 10 hours of time and $400.
    I could quibble with some aspects of this analysis but let's agree it is substantially accurate. What you are leaving out is what you get with an SB versus an escort. When I meet an escort, I get one hour and a girl who I know or suspect is pretending. She can teach me but it's unlikely I will ever show her something she hasn't seen before. With my SB's, I get as much time as I need / want. I get something approaching a true GFE. I get a woman who is usually better looking, better dressed and less experienced than me in the FC. I can show her things that will curl her toes. So to speak. So, yes, I pay more and it takes more time but in the end I get a much better experience. That's called buying for value versus cost.

    RB.

  15. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by Latex  [View Original Post]
    You'll get varying opinions here and I won't claim mine is any more valid or pertinent to your own situation than anyone else's, but I don't think true SB's have a lower total CPO than escorts. With escorts, you pay by the hour, you finish your business and you move on. Done deal.

    The Sugar Bowl is much more expensive than escorts not to mention the time.

    Escort.

    Finding, researching, and making appt. 1 hour.

    Driving to FC 1 hour.

    Deed 1 hour.

    Cost $300 - 400.

    3 hours of time and 3-4 bills.

    SB.

    Finding, researching, communicating to the point of a M&G 2-3 hours.

    50% flake factor increase the investment of time to M&G to 4-6 hours.

    M&G will run $50.

    Time to arrange for FC encounter 1 hour.

    FC cost 100.

    Allowance 200.

    Other intangibles 50.

    This works out to 7 - 10 hours of time and $400.
    I don't think that most of the true np chasers on this thread would ever choose an escort over an SB based on the above stats. No matter if their stats were any better or worse than yours. It's the girls total mileage and how many guys it took to get it. Add up those stats and you might get creeped out. I know the only reason i do a pro or known utr girl is just to fill in. because even with aggressive sb hunting skills there is going to be down time between SB visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape