Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 500 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownDude  [View Original Post]
    Okay cleared space. I.

    I have to tell you I had a bad day. I may, may not be helping out Sara, Lynn and Erica. They and I had a major disagreement today. I will give them a couple of days to make amends or I will be deleting their numbers and not helping them anymore. Let's see.
    Lynn has made amends. She is the one I knew would. She gave me a hug and made me and my friend friend very happy. Thank you Lynn. Sara will be the last one to I'am sure.

  2. #2575

    Tuesday drive by

    Had been using eros & BP and had not checked out the street scene in a long time. Drove through Tuesday from around 3-4, saw 2 redheads up near the Owl Diner. Saw 2 others walking around Jays one with a long skirt & dark hair, another with shorts, tank top and dark reddish hair. Was not able to scoop one up due to time constraint and because the first time I see a girl I usually don't scoop her up to avoid LE traps.

  3. #2574

    Meredith

    Saw Meredith yesterday thanks to a recommendation from DowntownDude.

    Had an amazing time.

    What a sweet and accommodating girl.

    Will definitely repeat in the near future.

  4. #2573
    I've been texting her back and forth trying to come to an arrangement.

    She is willing to give head for an old playstation 2.

    I figure it's a bargain if it's legit and if not I get ripped off for something worth nothing anyways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asket  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...er-18/27126754

    WTF is this girl for real? Maybe code for party favors? Lowell was good to me when I met tanner, then she retired and has been one bad experiance after another.

  5. #2572
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownDude  [View Original Post]
    For those who are asking about Bianca here is a little info she wants you to have. Presently she doesn't have a phone, sorry. She said she will be on the bench across from Jays at 8 pm tonight and tomorrow night. She apologizes for no phone but this should make it a little easier for you if your into that body type.
    Will be trolling that area tonight thanks.

  6. #2571

    Trade for trade in lowell?

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...er-18/27126754

    WTF is this girl for real? Maybe code for party favors? Lowell was good to me when I met tanner, then she retired and has been one bad experiance after another.

  7. #2570

    Bianca

    For those who are asking about Bianca here is a little info she wants you to have. Presently she doesn't have a phone, sorry. She said she will be on the bench across from Jays at 8 pm tonight and tomorrow night. She apologizes for no phone but this should make it a little easier for you if your into that body type.

  8. #2569
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockmonster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? She ain't much to look at but the skills can't be beat. She issued to be out between 10 to 12 around the courthouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    DD your mailbox is full. I can't PM you.
    Okay cleared space. I.

    I have to tell you I had a bad day. I may, may not be helping out Sara, Lynn and Erica. They and I had a major disagreement today. I will give them a couple of days to make amends or I will be deleting their numbers and not helping them anymore. Let's see.

  9. #2568

    Full

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownDude  [View Original Post]
    She is out anytime between 11 am and 10 pm. I have seen her out in the afternoon a lot but lately in the late evening. I have never seen her up on Westford St.
    DD your mailbox is full. I can't PM you.

  10. #2567

    Skinny Lisa

    Anyone knows if skinny Lisa got her apartment after all? When I saw her a few weeks ago, she was telling me how she was getting an apartment starting Aug 1 and asked me to call when I'd get the chance. The fact that her phone won't ring leads me to believe that it's unlikely she pulled that apartment together, but thought I'd ask.

    Speaking of thin girls, anyone has digits to share? I mean from girls who actually expect it. I just don't have the time to drive around for hours anymore. Those numbers that I used to rely on don't seem to work anymore: Amanda, Anna, Lisa, Mikaela.

  11. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockmonster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? She ain't much to look at but the skills can't be beat. She issued to be out between 10 to 12 around the courthouse.
    If it's the same Wendy I know she has lost a lot of weight I saw her two weeks ago at Walmart. To be honest I didn't recognize her. But she is still around.

  12. #2565

    Towers

    Any one ever take the girls to the booths in towers and if not why is uncle LEO a problem.

  13. #2564

    Wendy?

    Anyone seen her lately? She ain't much to look at but the skills can't be beat. She issued to be out between 10 to 12 around the courthouse.

  14. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistaevil  [View Original Post]
    Is there certain times she comes out?? I've been trolling for 2 days. So far nothin.
    She is out anytime between 11 am and 10 pm. I have seen her out in the afternoon a lot but lately in the late evening. I have never seen her up on Westford St.

  15. #2562

    Quick ride through around 5:00

    Saw Cassandra at Jays playing the coin machine saw a pretty brunette across from Jays and she walks very quickly saw her by Appleton in a flash. Also met a hispanic looking girl with lots of arm tattoos pretty face and curly hair said her name was Mariah.

    YF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape