Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1058
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #188

    Mj might not be the one we're thinking of

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    Can't vouch that it's the real MJ, but Brandy is back, for sure. She called me earlier, said she was in the hospital for a month, seizures she told me. Said she's staying in Dartmouth.
    I got a text back from MJ asking if I wanted a incall, I replied back maybe can do the Monday afternoon. I asked for a pic to confirm she was the Mj of old. She sent back that her phone didn't have a camera. I might be that smart, but every cell phone made has a camera. I would tread cautiously.

  2. #187

    Brandy. Again.

    Can't vouch that it's the real MJ, but Brandy is back, for sure. She called me earlier, said she was in the hospital for a month, seizures she told me. Said she's staying in Dartmouth.

  3. #186

    I texted her Thursday

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    So I texted her on Tuesday night. I asked if it was her and she said yes. And she says that she looks even better than ever. I ask her for a pic and she says she's on an older phone given to her by her program so she can't take photos. Program? And I'm wondering if she got breast implants or plastic surgery of some sort of she's saying she looks better than ever.

    So I ask for a session the next morning. She says that's great. I ask where she's hosting and she tells me an apartment in Ness Bedford on this street. Good news for me as I now believe it's her because that where I previously banged her at that apartment.

    Anyway, I go to call her the next day and she doesn't pick up the phone, nor text, and never got back to me. Oh well. Anyone else have any luck?
    I had texted her early in the afternoon, when I got the response she like out call or car date, I was like no incall. So I didn't hear anything for awhile, the she ask where I was, I told her and she's like that far. And then tells me normal session is 100. I was like ok. I did not go see her.

  4. #185
    So I texted her on Tuesday night. I asked if it was her and she said yes. And she says that she looks even better than ever. I ask her for a pic and she says she's on an older phone given to her by her program so she can't take photos. Program? And I'm wondering if she got breast implants or plastic surgery of some sort of she's saying she looks better than ever.

    So I ask for a session the next morning. She says that's great. I ask where she's hosting and she tells me an apartment in Ness Bedford on this street. Good news for me as I now believe it's her because that where I previously banged her at that apartment.

    Anyway, I go to call her the next day and she doesn't pick up the phone, nor text, and never got back to me. Oh well. Anyone else have any luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    No pictures, and a different # if it is her. But maybe the famous MJ is back? She's well worth a visit if it is indeed her. I'm not driving an hour to find out though.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ng-29/27393913

  5. #184

    Stay away from Farrah

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ly-25/26665847

    This asshole ripped me off.

    I set appointment with the understanding that I was to get BBFS, I get to her place, she's's 5'-6 blonde, blue eyes. I walk into her bedroom and there's nothing there except a mattress on the floor and a night stand, I put the donation down 120, she gets undressed and starts playing with her self. I get undress and move in for the action. She starts a tugging session, I start a fingering action, now I was exspecting a BBBJ, (nope) she never even licked it. It was tugg and like ok get going. I was already for her when she pulls the Cover card, I was like we agreed on BBFS, and she like no FS is covered, I tell her I have it on my phone. She's like you want it it's covered. I was pissed, then she pulls out this small size cover, I loose the affects and have to pull of the cover, well I get back into working order. I asked if she had another cover and of course not. She asked if I had any I say yes in my car. She like go get them and I'll let you back in. I was like yeah how am I going to believe you. "The door down stairs is open". Well I pounder it for awhile, I tell her just suck my cock, she avoid that like it was the farthest from her mind. She then gets up and gets dress and tells me go get them and I'll let you back in. (I knew I had been scewed). So I go back to my car and get the covers, I went back to her door and it was locked. I knocked, no answer, I called no answer.

    I had a feeling she was a shi head, she called me 4 times asking if I was still coming over. (there was my first mistake).

  6. #183

    Thee MJ?

    No pictures, and a different # if it is her. But maybe the famous MJ is back? She's well worth a visit if it is indeed her. I'm not driving an hour to find out though.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ng-29/27393913

  7. #182

    I might just have to see what that's about

    When the funds call for it. I'll see what I can do with her.

    I have seen a couple of F. Are. Girls. One is a meth head I think you can get a FS service for about 60 (covered) BBBJ included. I won't write home about her. Then another girl in F. Are. She offers bbbfs no cip for 100 but there's drama with her landlord. Then there's another one next to Patty's peroigis in f. Are. She BBw does allow bbbfs no cip. Nothing to write about there too.

    I found them on CLCE.

  8. #181

    Farrah

    I was wondering the same thing, she looks real good in doggie!! LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    I think I may have seen this girl out working the Ave yesterday, I thought to myself that she looked to good to be a SW.

  9. #180

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsson  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Has anyone tried Farrah, I couldn't find ant post on her in the past logs so I was wondering. Could this be the inlussive MJ?

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ix-25/26665847
    I think I may have seen this girl out working the Ave yesterday, I thought to myself that she looked to good to be a SW.

  10. #179

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsson  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Has anyone tried Farrah, I couldn't find ant post on her in the past logs so I was wondering. Could this be the inlussive MJ?

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ix-25/26665847
    Nah, that's not MJ. Even if she died her hair blonde. I just think the body is different. And if you compare back tattoos here:

    http://bodyrublist.com/508-971-1931/?pid=25147913 (MJ) and here:

    http://cityxguide.com/sexy-new-playm...p-specials-25/ (Farrah).

    They're different.

    That chick looks super hot though, if she's real. Probably hotter than MJ, but doubt she could match MJ's performance, she was a ton of fun! Shame she disappeared.

  11. #178

    Farrah

    Hey all,

    Has anyone tried Farrah, I couldn't find ant post on her in the past logs so I was wondering. Could this be the inlussive MJ?

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ix-25/26665847

  12. #177

    Taunton girls

    Does anyone have any info on a taunton girl who is able to host in the taunton area. Someone who is clean polite and friendly. Most I have found are rushed and rude.

  13. #176

    38 DD Columbian / Philipine

    I communicated with this one, but what she's asking for is high for someone with no reviews. Wondering if anyone has taken the plunge? I'm still thinking about it, but am hoping that maybe someone has some intel.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...6d-27/27220965

  14. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ds-28/26133395

    Anyone have info on this one? Are her pictures real?
    I am also curious about his one, any info would be great.

  15. #174
    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ds-28/26133395

    Anyone have info on this one? Are her pictures real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape