Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 738 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738
Results 11,056 to 11,067 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12

    I like it!

    The name is a great negative play off Orlando's "holier than thou" Mouse neighbor. This town will NEVER see gambling (like Tampa's HardRock) nor will you ever see a great full nude strip club like Tampa's Mons Venus thanks to our "family centric" Mouse neighbor. Hey, at least Tampa is a reasonable drive AND we have USAG to help us mongers conduct our moral turpitude affairs safely and discreetly.

    Best of all this thread is apparently open to "BODY SLAMMING? Let me be the first to light a fire: When a SP stands you up or cheats you or is dirty / nasty etc. DO NOT GIVE HER ANY MORE OF YOUR BUSINESS! How hard up are a few of my fellow mongers, Senior Members to boot, who are willing to swallow any bullshit story (from a verified HOT SP) as to why she never showed up for a set appointment? These bitches are chock full of EXCUSES and the SM who swallows the excuse and follows his little head back to her cash register is not worthy to be a SM. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves and maybe you should just keep the "reviews" of that big Texas City off this board period. Enough has been written for a monger to do the research and decide if he wants to get abused by this particular SP or not. Hey, maybe you guys enjoy the abuse (that just occurred to me, duh). Is it part of a dominatrix mentality? Doubt it since you took the time to cry like a ***** about getting stood up, here on a USAG review. Mixing pleasure with business is quite the balancing act as we all know but please draw a line in the sand here for your own self respect. It is our JOB to TRAIN these SP as to what is expected from the customer. Anything short of expectations will be detrimental to their cashbox. You give a SP that stands you up a "second chance" and you simply encourage her to try that shit again, next time maybe on me! Play safe. AO.

  2. #11

    My. 02.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    You guys may have noticed that sometimes my posts here are in Blue and other times just regular black like this. If they are interesting I sometimes post on threads like this if the locals don't seem to mind. In keeping with the example started oh so long ago by the master monger himself Jax (whom we all call el Jeffe) when I'm posting in black it's just me, the guy, that likes banging working girls and subject to the same derision as anybody else here. I know it's a hard hat area.

    When you see the blue font it's the godlike presence speaking.

    In other words, if I say, "That's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. " Feel free to call me an asshole.

    But if I say "That's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard" then dad has just stopped the car.

    I'm glad some of you like the new name, it's still open to debate if anybody has a better idea.

    A2.

    And.

    A2
    Well, the guy posting in black is a real ass hole!

    The dude posting in blue is the coolest and righteous! Praise be! Keep up the good work for a thankless job!

    Another "Like" for Rat Trap.

    Thanks!

    Not for nothing but I think asshole is one word.

    Just saying,

    A2

  3. #10
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    Another note

    You guys may have noticed that sometimes my posts here are in Blue and other times just regular black like this. If they are interesting I sometimes post on threads like this if the locals don't seem to mind. In keeping with the example started oh so long ago by the master monger himself Jax (whom we all call el Jeffe) when I'm posting in black it's just me, the guy, that likes banging working girls and subject to the same derision as anybody else here. I know it's a hard hat area.

    When you see the blue font it's the godlike presence speaking.

    In other words, if I say, "That's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. " Feel free to call me an asshole.

    But if I say "That's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard" then dad has just stopped the car.

    I'm glad some of you like the new name, it's still open to debate if anybody has a better idea.

    A2.

    And.

    A2

  4. #9

    Me too

    Haha, the Rat Trap works.

    Quote Originally Posted by DC248  [View Original Post]
    I love it! Great Name.

  5. #8

    Lurkers

    The thread title should be, I Hate Lurkers. LOL.

  6. #7
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Name is good for me

    Just a few thoughts.

    Frank asks why the need. Well, in my travels I found one of these in another city and participate in it enough that the members have named me an honorary member of their no holds barred, gloves optional thread. It is often useless banter but other times a place where guys and girls can just let off steam. The Orlando forum is unique among cities. There is a whole lot of good intel and generally guys that offer good help for each other.

    The issue with newbees. Yeah, it used to annoy me but I have changed my ways. I now really try to encourage newbees to RTTF, TOFTT and earn their stripes but also do share some basic intel without giving away the farm or doing their homework for them. I want this forum to grow and I want A2 to make a shit load of money doing it so it remains free to us deadbeat mongers and hobbyists. Actually, I find it amusing that one girl that none of us has ever experienced now has no less than five stellar reviews on here and a couple on the oThER site by people with no other reviews. What a stupid marketing plan. Wouldn't it be better for her to have just contacted one of us trusted SM types, whatever that means, and given a freebee for an honest review?

    The dominating tread thing sort of is fixed.

    If you think Disney is anti-sex then you never went to Mannequins at Pleasure Island on a Thursday night when the queer Rat people would take the place over. Hey! I could not have even said that on another thread. But this one has fewer rules, right?

    And, yes, A2, you may call this whole area Orlando or Central Florida. It is five counties large and several fairly large cities in it but we all call Orlando home.

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCuba  [View Original Post]
    I don't really understand the need for this, but since we are allowed to argue here, then so it is. I read this forum almost daily and the only problems I have seen are newbies asking for recon and maybe, just maybe one thread being a little dominated by one guy, not that I didn't enjoy reading my classmate Jags prose. But that possibility is moot thanks to the awesome Sandbox.

    Back to main point. Anything Disney is anti-sex, hence, makes any central Florida monger puke, (shows admin ain't from around here). So new name definitely in order.

  7. #6
    Senior Member


    Posts: 245

    "The Rat Trap"

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Look, I just start them, every thread like this except The Woodshed in Jacksonville has ended up being renamed by the guys in that city. Frank is correct, I have never been to Orlando (is it ok if I refer to the city by that name? Perhaps that is indelicate as well) hence the reason I wrote



    I could give a shit what it's called, this is your thread.

    I'll be using it to move interesting, noteworthy, douchebaggery that while argumentative is actually good reading. Forums like this are a little like NASCAR, you don't want a wreck every lap but it gets a little boring of nobody ever trades any paint. My goal is to keep the review threads strictly about reviews yet give you guys, and me, a place to blow off steam.

    A2.
    I love it! Great Name.

  8. #5
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    Better?

    Look, I just start them, every thread like this except The Woodshed in Jacksonville has ended up being renamed by the guys in that city. Frank is correct, I have never been to Orlando (is it ok if I refer to the city by that name? Perhaps that is indelicate as well) hence the reason I wrote

    You guys might think it's lame as fuck, if anybody has a better idea, feel free to suggest it.
    I could give a shit what it's called, this is your thread.

    I'll be using it to move interesting, noteworthy, douchebaggery that while argumentative is actually good reading. Forums like this are a little like NASCAR, you don't want a wreck every lap but it gets a little boring of nobody ever trades any paint. My goal is to keep the review threads strictly about reviews yet give you guys, and me, a place to blow off steam.

    A2.

  9. #4

    Worst thread title ever

    Please make this go away. Ahhhhhhhhh.

  10. #3

    Fight club? Or swamp battleground?

    I don't really understand the need for this, but since we are allowed to argue here, then so it is. I read this forum almost daily and the only problems I have seen are newbies asking for recon and maybe, just maybe one thread being a little dominated by one guy, not that I didn't enjoy reading my classmate Jags prose. But that possibility is moot thanks to the awesome Sandbox.

    Back to main point. Anything Disney is anti-sex, hence, makes any central Florida monger puke, (shows admin ain't from around here). So new name definitely in order.

    Quote Originally Posted by DC248  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we do need to think of a new name for this fight thread. Most locals (Disney employees especially) refer to Mickey Mouse as "The Rat".

    Anything with the name Mickey in it just makes me want to hurl.

  11. #2
    Senior Member


    Posts: 245

    New Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin  [View Original Post]
    ...In keeping with Orlando's main identity I thought Melee at Mickeys Castle was appropriate. You guys might think it's lame as fuck, if anybody has a better idea, feel free to suggest it....
    Yeah, we do need to think of a new name for this fight thread. Most locals (Disney employees especially) refer to Mickey Mouse as "The Rat".

    Anything with the name Mickey in it just makes me want to hurl.

  12. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    The Rat Trap

    Since you guys refuse to stay on topic in ANY review thread I've given you a space for your unending arguments. There are other threads like this around the forum, Cincy has The Octagon, Detroit has Motor City Madness, in Boston it's The Massholes. In keeping with Orlando's main identity I thought Melee at Mickeys Castle was appropriate. You guys might think it's lame as fuck, if anybody has a better idea, feel free to suggest it.

    There are a different set of rules in here. I won't redact fighting, you can call each other cocksuckers, stupid motherfuckers, whatever you want but no hate speech. The words, nigger, spick, kike, jap (but not Jap.) dot, ect. or any use of words intended to be racially or ethnically derogatory are still not allowed.
    No posting real personal info. Mostly what you can do it argue. What this means of course if there is ZERO tolerance on the review threads for that now. Normally it takes one infraction for a regular member to get put on permanent moderation and two for a senior to go back on. In Orlando now that number is the same for both, 1.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape