Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7815

    Very good advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinAzn  [View Original Post]
    If I was you, I would wait till I returned to Phili. You have left the nexus of the AMP world and this area can't compete.
    Five or six years go, Nova had some great massage places that almost ranked as highly as Philly. Then the year of the great crackdown on massage places put an end to all of the fun and Nova has never recovered. Me thinks that it never will.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  2. #7814
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Serp,

    Which spot you talking about?

    BTW, Anna back at old Church Rd spot.

    PC out.
    Anna from Spring in Sterling? I just saw her yesterday. BTW, she told me Swan in Ashburn was busted.

  3. #7813

    Better than RVA

    I agree that philly is a better market than VA. That said, I am visiting FBurg tomorrow and would like to dream of more that Central VA DIY. Recommendation?

  4. #7812
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Serp,

    Which spot you talking about?

    BTW, Anna back at old Church Rd spot.

    PC out.
    New place on Old Ox Rd. They have an ad on CL.

  5. #7811

    Itch

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinAzn  [View Original Post]
    If I was you, I would wait till I returned to Phili. You have left the nexus of the AMP world and this area can't compete.
    Sometimes you have an itch. Thanks for the advice.

  6. #7810
    If I was you, I would wait till I returned to Phili. You have left the nexus of the AMP world and this area can't compete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shettels6152  [View Original Post]
    In in Tyson's and Fairfax for work for the next 24 from Phili. Anyone recommend a discrete, hot location for massage with all the extras? Thanks.

  7. #7809

    Fairfax / Tyson's

    In in Tyson's and Fairfax for work for the next 24 from Phili. Anyone recommend a discrete, hot location for massage with all the extras? Thanks.

  8. #7808

    Tyson / fairfax

    Visiting from Phili today and staying in Tyson's corner with work in fairfax. Looking for a good place to get a relaxing massage with all the extras. Like as discrete location as possible with petite Asian women. Can anyone recommend a location? Thanks in advance.

  9. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    That is funny. I visited Mei's a day or two later as I had time to scratch the itch. Itch scratched.

    In my dream I ran into this somewhat cute asian piece of 'Candy' who was likely in her late 30's or early 40's. Body was above avg maybe a 6-7 ish. Dream was of a shorter duration for. 6+. 5. Dream was pleasant enough I wouldn't mind it again. Standard Nova, OTC below, UTC above.

    Seniors and trusted members can PM for details.
    I was there and drew a mid 20's provider with be cups and not much for an ass. What is it with k girls and flat asses? LOL.

    The TS was out of order, the massage was below average and standard rates for service with OTC roaming. I was in and out in 45 minutes and probably won't repeat.

  10. #7806
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad for a new Chinese food place right on the edge of Sterling / Herndon. Think about the Year of the "Ox". Those familiar where to find ads for the Asian establishments will know where to look to scope out the ad. Anyway, it's located in a strip mall, with a bunch of ethnic establishments (e. G. Halal, Chinese, ethnic market). And no one is hanging out in the front, loitering, like they do at the other Chinese operation over on Church, so don't worry about doing the walk of shame LOL.

    The front door may be locked so if you want to do a quick dash from the car and walk inside quickly, you are best to call their phone number first and make sure they are free.

    The rate is the usual Chinese rate: 60/ hr or 40/ hhr. Massage was good. My provider was really miffed at some guy on the phone and she apologized for the interruption. She is playful and was trying to make herself upbeat. She seemed a little skittish to provide noVA standard so it was self-serve. I obliged, only because I think they are new and want to feel out their customers. I know most mongers would have walked right then and there. But also, the place has normal civilians visiting it for those chair and foot massages and there were two civilians there during my session. Sort of like the Chinese spot near the Sams Club.

    I tipped her 40 just because she was having a crappy day with the aforementioned issue with some guy. And I shot a big load onto her arm LOL. And she was really nice to me and flirty so I think I can hook something up next time. For those wanting / expecting standard services on a first visit, avoid this place. Massage was good so I didn't lose out that much.
    Serp,

    Which spot you talking about?

    BTW, Anna back at old Church Rd spot.

    PC out.

  11. #7805

    New Chinese food place

    I saw an ad for a new Chinese food place right on the edge of Sterling / Herndon. Think about the Year of the "Ox". Those familiar where to find ads for the Asian establishments will know where to look to scope out the ad. Anyway, it's located in a strip mall, with a bunch of ethnic establishments (e. G. Halal, Chinese, ethnic market). And no one is hanging out in the front, loitering, like they do at the other Chinese operation over on Church, so don't worry about doing the walk of shame LOL.

    The front door may be locked so if you want to do a quick dash from the car and walk inside quickly, you are best to call their phone number first and make sure they are free.

    The rate is the usual Chinese rate: 60/ hr or 40/ hhr. Massage was good. My provider was really miffed at some guy on the phone and she apologized for the interruption. She is playful and was trying to make herself upbeat. She seemed a little skittish to provide noVA standard so it was self-serve. I obliged, only because I think they are new and want to feel out their customers. I know most mongers would have walked right then and there. But also, the place has normal civilians visiting it for those chair and foot massages and there were two civilians there during my session. Sort of like the Chinese spot near the Sams Club.

    I tipped her 40 just because she was having a crappy day with the aforementioned issue with some guy. And I shot a big load onto her arm LOL. And she was really nice to me and flirty so I think I can hook something up next time. For those wanting / expecting standard services on a first visit, avoid this place. Massage was good so I didn't lose out that much.

  12. #7804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Quite a few legit places operating in FFX County

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyFarang  [View Original Post]
    I tried the asian place across the street from the Ford dealer in Fairfax. The place is nice and clean, the girl at the desk was cute, and I was ready. First strike was when she immediately attempted to up the price. I pointed out that their ad said 45 an hour and she somewhat reluctantly agreed. The second strike was when she firmly resisted any and all roaming. And the final strike came on the flip when she informed me in shocked tones, "we don't do that here. " Three strikes, I'm out. I'm gone and the game is over.

    As always, YMMV, but I won't be back. The funny part was that I liked the girl. She was cute and she did a "light" massagi that was all tease, but it had me all spun up. Had she done a NOVA ending I would have been ready to give them very good marks.

    This is the second time in a few months that I've run into the "we don't do that here" and the common denominator is that both were located in Fairfax City. I don't know if that is significant, but it will probably be taken into my considertion on decisions to try new places in the future.
    My general rule of thumb is that if it's a place where you can just walk in and speak to someone at a desk or counter, odds are that it's legit. The places where you have to push the buzzer and be let in are a better bet, IMHO. Of course, there are always exceptions, but this rule has served me well over the years in many different parts of the country.

    Happy hunting and good luck with your next attempt!

  13. #7803

    No hits, no runs, big error

    I tried the asian place across the street from the Ford dealer in Fairfax. The place is nice and clean, the girl at the desk was cute, and I was ready. First strike was when she immediately attempted to up the price. I pointed out that their ad said 45 an hour and she somewhat reluctantly agreed. The second strike was when she firmly resisted any and all roaming. And the final strike came on the flip when she informed me in shocked tones, "we don't do that here. " Three strikes, I'm out. I'm gone and the game is over.

    As always, YMMV, but I won't be back. The funny part was that I liked the girl. She was cute and she did a "light" massagi that was all tease, but it had me all spun up. Had she done a NOVA ending I would have been ready to give them very good marks.

    This is the second time in a few months that I've run into the "we don't do that here" and the common denominator is that both were located in Fairfax City. I don't know if that is significant, but it will probably be taken into my considertion on decisions to try new places in the future.

  14. #7802

    G spot, er street

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I hit up a spot on "G" street, in Herndon. Discreet entrance in the back of a building. I have been here a few times and have received multiple pops. Massage has always been great. Cindy isn't there anymore and a new girl, June was my provider (about 5'6", long black hair, hard Bs, pretty fit, nice face). The manager originally was the one who gave me the TS but I think one of her regulars stopped in during my TS (or she wanted to pass me off to June, who just started this week, to have her make some money). Massage was good and received above noVA services but she wanted 80 for services rendered. I balked and held my ground at 60. She was upset and her attitude become shitty afterwards. Well I am crossing this one off my list, until June departs. I was hoping for the manager to do the massage since she is really flirty. 80/ hr or 60/ hhr is the rate, with TS.
    I'd like to thank the gentleman for the review of this place. I went by yesterday and actually had a great time with June, perhaps because I laid the recommended tip down in advance. She brought great enthusiasm to every phase of the game. The 'manager' did come in to check me out and pat my butt. I'm glad I didn't get her, because from my face-down perspective, she looked like Captain Kangaroo, although to be fair, without the mustache.

  15. #7801

    Massage with extra

    Heading to Maryland Live from Richmond any massage parlors that deliver along the way anyone can share with a fellow hobbyists?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape