Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 542 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #197

    Velvet Rose

    Very easy for her to get upset over miss communication and will only drink sparkling wines now, at least last time I met her. Her upset passes quickly though. Haven't looked for one of her websites. I remember running across a couple, one no longer maintained, and one was current at the time that some one else had created the prose for.

    With out a doubt an, adventure!!

    Deprived.

  2. #196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Ahhh. The Anna that no one can get together with, who seems to post ads just for fun because apparently she has no intention of actually getting together with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helium1  [View Original Post]

  3. #195

    Velvet Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniLicker  [View Original Post]
    She is rather eccentric! Decidedly on the negative side and unless she has lost a LOT of weight recently, using software to make her look a lot slimmer than she actually is. Did I mention defensive at times.

    Strictly anal, no vaginal, BBBJCIM if you like, does not watch a clock, can be quite a talker, seems to enjoy having company; has cats and dogs. No longer publishes her phone number as she is trying to remove all traces of escorting to it.

    If you decide to meet her you must take charge and steer her where you want to go that distracts her attention from what she was thinking to what you are thinkingplace her hand on your dick diverts her attention; "Time to find out if you really do give the best head in the state? "I like doggy style the best and with you standing, bent over laying on the bed. ".

    Steer her where you want to go.

    If you use a GPS there is NO Catalina!! Tucson still all the way out there!

    Deprived.
    I have seen Rose several times a few years ago. Eccentric is an understatement, she is out there and not just where she lives. I suppose if you do not mind a trek way out to Catalina and then up into the back area of it then have an adventure and tell us all about it. I agree to keep her on track keep her engaged in what your there for. I personally have found someone way closer and way less odd to spend my time enjoyably with. The last time I tried to meet with her she got bent out of shape over some miscommunication on her part. She used to have a website, not sure if she ever kept it up. If you take the plunge take her some wine and she will warm up very fast.

  4. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Canopy  [View Original Post]
    Anna be lovely or Anna from one touch?
    http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ere-27/6807464

    Hope.

    That helps.

  5. #193

    Which Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Helium1  [View Original Post]
    Went back for follow up visit with Anna after had texted her asking if FS was avail. She wrote back she could not text about that. Anyway arrived and went into her massage room, disrobed and then told she did indeed offer FS. I took her up on it. Mistake. In and out three times. Told me too big, too dry, too long. And talked entire time trying to get off. Girl is sweet and I like her but do not take FS cause it's a bizarre and odd experience.
    Anna be lovely or Anna from one touch?

  6. #192

    Velvet Rose

    She is rather eccentric! Decidedly on the negative side and unless she has lost a LOT of weight recently, using software to make her look a lot slimmer than she actually is. Did I mention defensive at times.

    Strictly anal, no vaginal, BBBJCIM if you like, does not watch a clock, can be quite a talker, seems to enjoy having company; has cats and dogs. No longer publishes her phone number as she is trying to remove all traces of escorting to it.

    If you decide to meet her you must take charge and steer her where you want to go that distracts her attention from what she was thinking to what you are thinking—place her hand on your dick diverts her attention; "Time to find out if you really do give the best head in the state? "I like doggy style the best and with you standing, bent over laying on the bed. ".

    Steer her where you want to go.

    If you use a GPS there is NO Catalina!! Tucson still all the way out there!

    Deprived.

  7. #191

    Anna massage

    Went back for follow up visit with Anna after had texted her asking if FS was avail. She wrote back she could not text about that. Anyway arrived and went into her massage room, disrobed and then told she did indeed offer FS. I took her up on it. Mistake. In and out three times. Told me too big, too dry, too long. And talked entire time trying to get off. Girl is sweet and I like her but do not take FS cause it's a bizarre and odd experience.

  8. #190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    She is fucked in the head. I have verified this. But, that aside, she will only do incall, she will make you jump through a bunch of email hoops, only to go out to her remote location in Catalina. And, she's been in this business a very long time.

    Your money would be much better spent elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by DTown69  [View Original Post]
    So I am new to this and looking for a mature, regular in Tucson to help the time go by when I am there on business. Velvet Rose looks interesting. I haven't found any reviews for her on here but TER has some older ones. Can anyone recommend and tell me what your experience was like? Is she ATF material?

  9. #189

    Velvet Rose aka Olivia?

    So I am new to this and looking for a mature, regular in Tucson to help the time go by when I am there on business. Velvet Rose looks interesting. I haven't found any reviews for her on here but TER has some older ones. Can anyone recommend and tell me what your experience was like? Is she ATF material?

  10. #188

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tailsct  [View Original Post]
    I have an app that when you search her number, it comes up with her real name. Of course that's not the case with all of the numbers on BP but her's came up. She has at least three kids with her oldest being 16, very cute too. I got that info from her personal Facebook page. She seems legit. If she tries some shady shit, just let her know you have a friend that has her personal info and that you'll be getting back to her. . . Provided she doesn't make it right; immediately. (smiley) No I don't want to share the info just yet. I liken that to providers sharing personal info about us. Not cool unless she becomes a ***** for no reason. Just go see her if you find her attractive. Otherwise, there's no point in having her personal info. . . Right? Let us know how it goes dude. Happy humping.
    Appreciate the feedback. Tried to.

    ContAct her after reading but failed. I'll persist and find out more in person I hope.

  11. #187
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]e!

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  12. #186

    I have her personal info

    Quote Originally Posted by Helium1  [View Original Post]
    I've bee searching code reviews on this provider.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-35/16662283

    And can't find any. Have contacted her but just can't bring myself to visit her without some sort of info. Any one seen her? She has ads on many many sites.
    I have an app that when you search her number, it comes up with her real name. Of course that's not the case with all of the numbers on BP but her's came up. She has at least three kids with her oldest being 16, very cute too. I got that info from her personal Facebook page. She seems legit. If she tries some shady shit, just let her know you have a friend that has her personal info and that you'll be getting back to her. . . Provided she doesn't make it right; immediately. (smiley) No I don't want to share the info just yet. I liken that to providers sharing personal info about us. Not cool unless she becomes a ***** for no reason. Just go see her if you find her attractive. Otherwise, there's no point in having her personal info. . . Right? Let us know how it goes dude. Happy humping.

  13. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Helium1  [View Original Post]
    I've bee searching code reviews on this provider.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-35/16662283

    And can't find any. Have contacted her but just can't bring myself to visit her without some sort of info. Any one seen her? She has ads on many many sites.
    Toftt and give her a roll but I belive she is with a service.

  14. #184

    Provider been around a while no reviews

    I've bee searching code reviews on this provider.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-35/16662283

    And can't find any. Have contacted her but just can't bring myself to visit her without some sort of info. Any one seen her? She has ads on many many sites.

  15. #183

    Starts slow? stays slow

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of another session with Lisa. Just about everything was on the menu including greek. She has a good attitude. As I mentioned earlier she starts out a little slow with everything covered, but once she gets to know you and feels comfortable things get really good. Sometimes mom is in the next room, but will leave if that bothers you. Don't know why she quite advertising on BP, maybe she no longer has a computer I forgot to ask. As always, YMMV.
    My experience with Lisa was well not great. She started slow and kind of have me the cold shoulder. Never seemed to warm up to me completely. We didn't have much in common so maybe the chemistry just wasn't there..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape