Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 542 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #182

    KY Monger coming to Tuscon

    Hello Tusconians,

    Senior Derby City hobbyist heading your way and looking for some insight to your fine city's prized providers. We in KY pride ourselves for the top notch talent and the Southern Hospitality to share the wealth, except on Derby Day where all bets are off. Ha.

    I'm hoping some of you can provide some direction to your local talent and help make my visit as pleasant as can be had. I'm certainly willing to do the same if you opt to visit my fine city Louisville, KY.

    Best Regards,

    BlazerLazer

  2. #181

    Lisa / Strawberry

    Received a text from Lisa, said she was still in Virginia and asked if I was interested in seeing her sister. The answer was an emphatic no! I met her sister once and she is nothing like Lisa in body or looks. Too bad.

  3. #180

    Jesse jay

    [Definitely call Jesse jay 520 338 7165 she is amazing and fucks like a porn star and she is discreet.

    QUOTE=TucsonDave; 1359504]With $.00 in my pocket I am torn between the following choices, all of which are new to me. If you mongers had to choose,

    Which would you drop your Ben franklin on?

    Maribel.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...68-25/12112121

    Spanish (Any of her girls)

    http://tucson.backpage.com/Therapeut...m-9pm/14578413

    OneTouch.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ch-29/12853019

    Jennifer.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...rub-28/6519338

    Anna (if I can get ahold of her)

    http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/euphoria-26/6807464

    Also, as we head towards the Gem Show the pool of ads is increasing as are the rates. There are groups that travel.

    At the same time as various conventions and events. Be careful as we get closer to the full Gem show. Rip-offs will

    Be here and gone before we know it.

    Dave[/QUOTE]

  4. #179

    Thanks Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSpirit711  [View Original Post]
    You could reach out to Stevie, she is on BP and has alot of play toys you might like.
    Thanks Tiger. I've seen Stevie / Deevi before. She's okay, just scares me a little LOL. Met up with RubyStar who was fun and sensual. Thanks though for the referral!

  5. #178

    For a fun time in the fetish realm

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredericks69  [View Original Post]
    Okay, my ATF Serena is out of the picture now. And I find myself alone tonight and I am looking for company. Who would you recommend? Not looking for FS. But would like someone is like to play adult games (fetish games). Like with me being the sub. Easy for them.

    Anyone have a recommendation for this for tonight? I thought about Maci, and Nikki. I've seen Nikki before, but not sure if Maci is into those kinds of things. Any other recommends for a kinky night?

    Thanks so much mongers! I miss my ATF!
    You could reach out to Stevie, she is on BP and has alot of play toys you might like.

  6. #177

    Need a referral for tonight!

    Okay, my ATF Serena is out of the picture now. And I find myself alone tonight and I am looking for company. Who would you recommend? Not looking for FS. But would like someone is like to play adult games (fetish games). Like with me being the sub. Easy for them.

    Anyone have a recommendation for this for tonight? I thought about Maci, and Nikki. I've seen Nikki before, but not sure if Maci is into those kinds of things. Any other recommends for a kinky night?

    Thanks so much mongers! I miss my ATF!

  7. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirstyforme  [View Original Post]
    Da_Hunter,

    Didn't see contact details, but this may be the post he referred to in Backpage Advertisements:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...55#post1498055
    Thanks. That must be her.

  8. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I searched the forum and posts by you for 'Lisa" and still couldn't figure out who you were talking about. If you feel comfortable sharing details, including contact info, on the board or via PM, please do.
    Send me a PM and I'll provide contact info. She has a killer ass.

  9. #174

    Could this be the post he's referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I searched the forum and posts by you for 'Lisa" and still couldn't figure out who you were talking about. If you feel comfortable sharing details, including contact info, on the board or via PM, please do.
    Da_Hunter,

    Didn't see contact details, but this may be the post he referred to in Backpage Advertisements:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...55#post1498055

  10. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of another session with Lisa. Just about everything was on the menu including greek. She has a good attitude. As I mentioned earlier she starts out a little slow with everything covered, but once she gets to know you and feels comfortable things get really good. Sometimes mom is in the next room, but will leave if that bothers you. Don't know why she quite advertising on BP, maybe she no longer has a computer I forgot to ask. As always, YMMV.
    I searched the forum and posts by you for 'Lisa" and still couldn't figure out who you were talking about. If you feel comfortable sharing details, including contact info, on the board or via PM, please do.

  11. #172

    Lisa

    Had the pleasure of another session with Lisa. Just about everything was on the menu including greek. She has a good attitude. As I mentioned earlier she starts out a little slow with everything covered, but once she gets to know you and feels comfortable things get really good. Sometimes mom is in the next room, but will leave if that bothers you. Don't know why she quite advertising on BP, maybe she no longer has a computer I forgot to ask. As always, YMMV.

  12. #171

    FYI Hoku is back in Tucson this week

    She is back in Tucson this week!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Purple  [View Original Post]
    Thanks CL. I wanted to let people know she is doing incalls, I just happened to have her come to my place because she was doing the overnight. She said she could also do outcalls too but would again need a ride. She flew down from the northwest and is not yet old enough to rent a car. Though she is mature for her age. She is a little thick, but in a very good way. Definitely one of the best times I've experienced. I also attached some pics from her ads.

    Attachment 161431

    Attachment 161432

    Attachment 161433

    Attachment 161434

  13. #170

    One of a Kind

    I went to see her the other night. I was my first time seeing a provider. I called her late but she still answered. 2 calls to find her location. She has a clean place also friendly once you meet her. Her donation was a strait $. We went into her bedroom and went right to business. There is no DFK, LFK, nothing on the lips. DATY, MIS, K9, and Cowgirl on the table. She does seems to like DATY. She wants to be safe so no BBBJ and you have to have cover once you enter. I don't think that MSOG is on the table.

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonDave  [View Original Post]
    Being adventurous today I laid down under a tree and took a nap. While napping I had this odd dream about.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...nd-30/15978840

    Labelled as One of a Kind she is from eastern europe. The complex is kind of sketchy and houses what appears to be refugees from around the world. I know this because, in my dream, many were on their porches, drying clothes like I was back in the 'nam. Half expected a sapper to run at my truck. Toughing it out, the two call system guided me in. The pics are accurate and her apartment is clean but I think she smokes. We settled in and she was cold so we got under the blankets. She does CBJ, multiple positions, DATY, no kissing on lips. However, she responds a LOT to DATY and was soaking wet when I was done with her cumming and almost breaking my fingers it was so strong. Finished off doggy and she made sure I was happy before we parted. That was a huge deal for her to make sure I was satisfied. Emotionally she is distant and there is some language issues but we communicated ok in my dream. Of course in dreams and hypotheticals it is like Star Trek's universal communicator. Later, I woke up from the dream and decided to write down my work of fiction before I forgot.

    TD

  14. #169

    Reasons for Two Numbers

    I believe these ladies more than likely use one of many available free texting apps available for the iPhone and Android. These apps provide you with a free phone number you can use to send and receive texts. One way to verify if they are indeed using one of these apps is by calling rather than texting the number. If the ladies hadn't upgraded to the premium VoIP services that these apps also offer, you will get a recorded message listing the name of the app or of the app developer. As for why the ladies do this, I cannot say.

    What I've also seen is that some of the ladies alternate phone numbers every other ad in order to be able to "filter" their calls. They want to be able to tell which phone calls are in response to their most recent ads. I've noticed this mostly with ladies who don't post daily. In one ad they'll have phone number 1, in the next ad they'll list phone number 2, while in the next ad they're back to phone number 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonDave  [View Original Post]
    Can someone shed some light on this.

    Recently several ads have showed up in which the ladies have two numbers. 1 for voice. 1 for text. Why is that?

    TD

  15. #168

    Dual numbers

    Can someone shed some light on this.

    Recently several ads have showed up in which the ladies have two numbers. 1 for voice. 1 for text. Why is that?

    TD

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape