Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    VH may be pregnant, but I'd like to fuck her (here's a recent shot of her preggo).
    Damn I'd love a piece of that Preggo.

  2. #158

    Nando one's

    HG, teach all your So Cal mongers the way of Nando! LOL MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Start reading the sugarbaby thread under virginia / richmond. And I mean really read it.

  3. #157
    What she sent me.

    "We might be perfect for each other!! I'm nonpro, if you like my pictures message me with your number and let's not waste anymore time. I'm a single mother who enjoys pleasing my man and I'm a bit of a freak. Anal, creampie, oral. I'm open. The / the free.

    I'm in nursing school and unable to work at the moment so a little help from time to time would be awesome. I'm pretty, intelligent and talented so if you like what you see, you'll be intrigued once we meet, I'm sure of it".

    Click image for larger version

Name:	GetAttachment (1).jpg
Views:	2534
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	335625

    I have no interest, but I will get her number in case someone else does. I will PM it if anyone is interested.

  4. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    YLC is prego too. I seriously doubt she is retired.

    VH ... I don't think she has been providing BB for years, other than to someone special obviously. I'd be happy to be told I'm wrong about her.
    I would love a chance to be with a preggo woman especially if it is bareback. Yummy.

  5. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovieFan  [View Original Post]
    So you know, ylc is retired, VH is prego.
    YLC is prego too. I seriously doubt she is retired.

    VH ... I don't think she has been providing BB for years, other than to someone special obviously. I'd be happy to be told I'm wrong about her.

  6. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by PotShot  [View Original Post]
    My last one who disappeared awhile back was a 34 year old thick and gorges blond. She said she had a couple of kids and was fixed but that turned out to be BS. Her digits went disconnected and her ads disappeared. She was a dingy one that I had done some snooping on and I knew her real name and had her Facebook page. From her Facebook page she is now about to have her 7th kid at 34. Apparently the others are all are adopted by people that she knows and she still has visitations with all of her kids. She is basically a breeder for infertile couples that she makes friends with on Facebook.
    I *so* would like to hook up with her.

    CB.

  7. #153
    I've had many providers bareback. I've found that just about any pro who actually enjoys sex and and you can establish some chemistry with will do you bareback. I don't spooge and tell because I don't make a habit of hooking up with pros that are known to provide bareback and the ones that provide BBFS to me don't want to be known for it. I avoid nasty strung out skanks period. They are most likely easy targets but UHG! There's just too many awesome clean providers out there that you can work with if you are willing to work on establishing a relationship with them and are alert enough to know when there is some natural chemistry in play.

    Throwing big handfuls of money at some might work but chances are you're just going to have buyers remorse later.

    Just find a provider you can afford that enjoys her job, likes you, be nice to her, (Without coming off as being needy, pushy or creepy.) be regular, be clean, focus on getting her off over a few visits (My specialty is oral on her.) and most of them, actually everyone one of them I've worked on have gone full BBFS for me. Then be a loyal regular with them they love that. Don't chase other pros for awhile at least I don't because I'm going to need my money to keep the current BBFS relationship going for as long as it lasts which is usually short.

    Most of my BBFS regulars in the past tended to retire fairly quick. It seems to get their hormones going and they either get pregnant and retire or get married as well.

    I've had some that turned out to have a pregnancy fetish. They will find a John they like, have BBFS with him for awhile, get pregnant, drop off the radar then come right back. My last one who disappeared awhile back was a 34 year old thick and gorges blond. She said she had a couple of kids and was fixed but that turned out to be BS. Her digits went disconnected and her ads disappeared. She was a dingy one that I had done some snooping on and I knew her real name and had her Facebook page. From her Facebook page she is now about to have her 7th kid at 34. Apparently the others are all are adopted by people that she knows and she still has visitations with all of her kids. She is basically a breeder for infertile couples that she makes friends with on Facebook.

    Another one of mine from HX retired a few years ago after getting pregnant. She is still a member and uses the forum but she has a 3 year old daughter now.

    I doubt any of these kids are mine by the way since I got fixed in my early 30's. If you are fixed don't advertize it. I've found it drives chicks away even the ones that claim to hate kids. Bottom line is just about every fertile woman under the age 36 has hormones screaming at them to get pregnant and the closer they are to that halfway point in life the more horny they are for a coochie full of your goo.

    Avoid pros that offer doubles. Most of them are strictly lesbians that have sex with men just for the money. Some will go bareback for a large donation or with a pretty boy if they are looking to get knocked up but they typically are not man friendly, overpriced and no fun. That's been my experience with them anyway. I suspect some of these Bi / lesbo chicks that do get pregnant just fish a condom out of the trash and stuff it up their works after they get done fleecing some pretty boy that they would like to have a kid that looks like.

    I've had older ones too that just like to fuck and like the cum. I try to avoid any that are known for providing BBFS and I establish that relationship just for me. I used the tips I posted above to establish our relationship. My current regular is a known pro and MILF who advertises on a few sites but I can find no track record of her providing BBFS to others and if I do I will have stop seeing her for my health concerns. I have good chemistry with her, I love going home with her scent on me and we have also just gone on a couple of dates for fun since we share some similar hobby interests as well as gone out after a professional encounter. It gets me hot again just to walk around with her in public knowing she is full of my man juice and she likes being full of it.

    On a side note. This is just one of my whacky and most likely incorrect observations of the female genitalia of pre menopausal women. Gently put a finger in her and see if you can easily touch her cervix which feels like a little nose with a dimple in the middle. If it is right near the inner opening of her vagina and retreats back inside her as you apply a little pressure to it and follows your finger tip back out as you withdraw you have a woman that is hot for you and not just for your money. Those girls are the ones I work on for BBFS and have always scored. When you make love to her you get that treat of feeling her cervix stay right at the end of your dick going in and out with your dick even if you pound her hard. That's her body's way of trying to insure a pregnancy. If you can't find her cervix or you have to jam your whole fist up her to get to it then she is most likely just doing a job and not into you or she's had a hysterectomy.
    A non pro I've been seeing off and on ("Big Ronda" as I call her.) Her cervix is like that to the extreme. She's a big dorky blond in her early 30's, no kids no mileage for that matter other than me and some toys according to her. While I am eating her I can finger her and slide my finger around her cervix and it coaxes it to extend and peek out of her inner labia just enough to see it. I can then lick it and push it in and out with my tongue. That makes her go bucking bronco bonkers on me. It also rides right at the end of my dick with significant pressure during sex and feels like someone poking a finger in the end of my dick when we cum. Awesome!

    Happy Hoin!

  8. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovieFan  [View Original Post]
    So you know, ylc is retired, VH is prego.
    VH may be pregnant, but I'd like to fuck her (here's a recent shot of her preggo).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  9. #151

    BB beauties

    So you know, ylc is retired, VH is prego.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    This Budget Suites is west of the 15. Lots of pimps and prostitutes call it home. This girl is a stray I met a year ago. She is 38 but looks older. Absolutely smoking body. She already has false teeth. She has done two stretches in the penitentiary. Her kids were taken away from her. I can hardly wait to renew our friendship. She doesn't want her name out there, otherwise I'd proudly show her off.
    When going to the strip club sometimes and you actually start to talk to the stripper and she tells you that her kids were taken away again by the court, it kinda ruins the experience when she goes on about it and how it wasn't her fault. That lady seems like fun since she just don't care.

  11. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I am staying above the fray. I have a well deserved vacation starting on Thursday. I am heading to Vegas and will first stop in Bloomington or Colton. We know what that means. Then I am stopping to see a Vegas tweaker--just out of jail again who is at the luxurious Budget Suites on Trop. Two bareback sessions in two states over a 10 hour period. Total cost will be about $250 (I could easily pay only $200.) Only in America.
    My hero!

    Extra required characters.

  12. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    Who's the girl in Vegas? And do you mean the cheap hotel next to hooters?
    This Budget Suites is west of the 15. Lots of pimps and prostitutes call it home. This girl is a stray I met a year ago. She is 38 but looks older. Absolutely smoking body. She already has false teeth. She has done two stretches in the penitentiary. Her kids were taken away from her. I can hardly wait to renew our friendship. She doesn't want her name out there, otherwise I'd proudly show her off.

  13. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I am staying above the fray. I have a well deserved vacation starting on Thursday. I am heading to Vegas and will first stop in Bloomington or Colton. We know what that means. Then I am stopping to see a Vegas tweaker--just out of jail again who is at the luxurious Budget Suites on Trop. Two bareback sessions in two states over a 10 hour period. Total cost will be about $250 (I could easily pay only $200.) Only in America.
    Who's the girl in Vegas? And do you mean the cheap hotel next to hooters?

  14. #146

    Two girls in two states in one day. Priceless

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I am staying above the fray. I have a well deserved vacation starting on Thursday. I am heading to Vegas and will first stop in Bloomington or Colton. We know what that means. Then I am stopping to see a Vegas tweaker--just out of jail again who is at the luxurious Budget Suites on Trop. Two bareback sessions in two states over a 10 hour period. Total cost will be about $250 (I could easily pay only $200.) Only in America.
    Like a Visa Commercial! LOL.

    Reminds me of a few years back when I was screwing my ex-wife, and two girl friends in one day, 3 times a week or more. One time in my life where I needed the blue pill to keep up.

    Good man! Good!

    -Shark-.

  15. #145

    Anything goes

    One search term I use to find girls that take it bare is "anything goes" (still does not always mean bare, but w / e).

    Saw this backpage post:

    http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...od-19/43306990

    But the number generated this hit:

    https://www.everyone411.com/person/16619528807

    Definitely not the same girl, but perhaps close enough to TOFTT. Might try later this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape