Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 8117
-
08-01-14 12:55 #197Senior Member

Posts: 354Velvet Rose
Very easy for her to get upset over miss communication and will only drink sparkling wines now, at least last time I met her. Her upset passes quickly though. Haven't looked for one of her websites. I remember running across a couple, one no longer maintained, and one was current at the time that some one else had created the prose for.
With out a doubt an, adventure!!
Deprived.
-
08-01-14 12:22 #196Senior Member

Posts: 1287Ahhh. The Anna that no one can get together with, who seems to post ads just for fun because apparently she has no intention of actually getting together with you.
Originally Posted by Helium1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 21:04 #195Regular Member

Posts: 6Velvet Rose
I have seen Rose several times a few years ago. Eccentric is an understatement, she is out there and not just where she lives. I suppose if you do not mind a trek way out to Catalina and then up into the back area of it then have an adventure and tell us all about it. I agree to keep her on track keep her engaged in what your there for. I personally have found someone way closer and way less odd to spend my time enjoyably with. The last time I tried to meet with her she got bent out of shape over some miscommunication on her part. She used to have a website, not sure if she ever kept it up. If you take the plunge take her some wine and she will warm up very fast.
Originally Posted by YoniLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 03:06 #194Regular Member

Posts: 22http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ere-27/6807464
Originally Posted by Canopy
[View Original Post]
Hope.
That helps.
-
07-28-14 21:14 #193Senior Member

Posts: 90Which Anna
Anna be lovely or Anna from one touch?
Originally Posted by Helium1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-14 14:15 #192Senior Member

Posts: 354Velvet Rose
She is rather eccentric! Decidedly on the negative side and unless she has lost a LOT of weight recently, using software to make her look a lot slimmer than she actually is. Did I mention defensive at times.
Strictly anal, no vaginal, BBBJCIM if you like, does not watch a clock, can be quite a talker, seems to enjoy having company; has cats and dogs. No longer publishes her phone number as she is trying to remove all traces of escorting to it.
If you decide to meet her you must take charge and steer her where you want to go that distracts her attention from what she was thinking to what you are thinking—place her hand on your dick diverts her attention; "Time to find out if you really do give the best head in the state? "I like doggy style the best and with you standing, bent over laying on the bed. ".
Steer her where you want to go.
If you use a GPS there is NO Catalina!! Tucson still all the way out there!
Deprived.
-
07-27-14 19:41 #191Regular Member

Posts: 22Anna massage
Went back for follow up visit with Anna after had texted her asking if FS was avail. She wrote back she could not text about that. Anyway arrived and went into her massage room, disrobed and then told she did indeed offer FS. I took her up on it. Mistake. In and out three times. Told me too big, too dry, too long. And talked entire time trying to get off. Girl is sweet and I like her but do not take FS cause it's a bizarre and odd experience.
-
07-27-14 00:55 #190Senior Member

Posts: 1287She is fucked in the head. I have verified this. But, that aside, she will only do incall, she will make you jump through a bunch of email hoops, only to go out to her remote location in Catalina. And, she's been in this business a very long time.
Your money would be much better spent elsewhere.
Originally Posted by DTown69
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-14 16:09 #189Regular Member

Posts: 6Velvet Rose aka Olivia?
So I am new to this and looking for a mature, regular in Tucson to help the time go by when I am there on business. Velvet Rose looks interesting. I haven't found any reviews for her on here but TER has some older ones. Can anyone recommend and tell me what your experience was like? Is she ATF material?
-
06-29-14 21:14 #188Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks
Appreciate the feedback. Tried to.
Originally Posted by Tailsct
[View Original Post]
ContAct her after reading but failed. I'll persist and find out more in person I hope.
-
06-28-14 23:53 #187Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]e!
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
06-28-14 23:40 #186Senior Member

Posts: 295I have her personal info
I have an app that when you search her number, it comes up with her real name. Of course that's not the case with all of the numbers on BP but her's came up. She has at least three kids with her oldest being 16, very cute too. I got that info from her personal Facebook page. She seems legit. If she tries some shady shit, just let her know you have a friend that has her personal info and that you'll be getting back to her. . . Provided she doesn't make it right; immediately. (smiley) No I don't want to share the info just yet. I liken that to providers sharing personal info about us. Not cool unless she becomes a ***** for no reason. Just go see her if you find her attractive. Otherwise, there's no point in having her personal info. . . Right? Let us know how it goes dude. Happy humping.
Originally Posted by Helium1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-14 14:08 #185Senior Member

Posts: 26Toftt and give her a roll but I belive she is with a service.
Originally Posted by Helium1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-14 02:10 #184Regular Member

Posts: 22Provider been around a while no reviews
I've bee searching code reviews on this provider.
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-35/16662283
And can't find any. Have contacted her but just can't bring myself to visit her without some sort of info. Any one seen her? She has ads on many many sites.
-
04-06-14 03:00 #183Regular Member

Posts: 17Starts slow? stays slow
My experience with Lisa was well not great. She started slow and kind of have me the cold shoulder. Never seemed to warm up to me completely. We didn't have much in common so maybe the chemistry just wasn't there..
Originally Posted by Crutch
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





