Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 12071
-
07-31-14 00:32 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 1434I agree. I am very appreciative when a friend sets me up with a sure thing, but for me there is nothing quite like the rush of making eye contact with a girl on the street. Even when I'm not looking for a pick up or the girl is not attractive it's still a rush for me to know all I have to do is drive around the corner and she will get in.
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 00:11 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 126The Hunt
For me it is absolutely the hunt. I'll often drive a loop when I'm not looking to pick up just to see who's out. Even when I am looking I'll pass up plenty of providers who have body styles or personalities I don't care for. There are plenty of providers who I enjoy which I could simply call to arrange something but I would rather drive a loop looking for someone new.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-14 22:46 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 2814With all the time and effort wouldn't it be easier and more importantly safer to look on BP or maybe get together with a provider that has gotten good reviews in the forums and is to your liking in appearance? Or is it just the "hunt"?
Originally Posted by Stallis
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-14 18:23 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 134Truth. And more than a 15 minute window. I'll make a long slow loops, even leave the area for a bit and come back. Granted I'm really picky about who I scoop, but it's often 2 or 3 hours of window shopping and even at that I go home without anything at least half the time.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-14 20:30 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 1434I think what you need is patience. I don't think anyone makes a pick up every time they cruise in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-14 11:18 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 117Tried and failed?
Actually had some time to do some cruising the last few nights. Went out Friday around 12 on G, saw one tall blonde with a black hat on at a gas station around the intersection of G and and. Drove by a few times but she didn't seem to be interested so I drove off.
Last night did some driving around 9:45-10 on G, didn't see anything so gave up. My first real attempt at a foray into this brand of the hobby. Clearly need some more pointers.
-
07-27-14 22:45 #3380Senior Member

Posts: 277Brittany
You paid Brittany $10 to talk? That's a little like paying a fish to swim. How much did you have to pay her to STOP talking?
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-14 22:28 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 370Sassy
Didn't really have the time, but I was in the neighborhood. Saw a cute blonde with a red top walking G in the low 20's. Wasn't sure if she was working, but made the turn and she got in. On the street it's Brittany, but on BP it's Sassy.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...ice-24/7718479
They always look better from a distance. Borrowed a move from JackFlack and told her I didn't have time, but I'd pay her 10 to just talk for a while. Gave me her number, it's the same as in the ad, she has a room at one of the 27th street notels.
-
07-26-14 19:07 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 40Amanda
I don't know if this is the same Amanda. Did she work as a waitress at a 27th St restaurant? I talked to her this AM. Sounds like she quit / got fired from her job and was spaced out. She did the same for me. She had her own car and came to my house. I got her digits if you PM me. Give me more info on her so I know it is the same person.
Originally Posted by Journey83
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-14 17:27 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 2881Cudahy
I found my ATF streetwalker on Packard on a Sunday morning in Cudahy. Her name was Debbie. She had been fired from a grocery store. She was about 32 and a smoking hot body. I wasn't even on the hunt and in need of a shower. Drover her over to the Suburban. We took a shower together, we both needed one. Did some 69 and I didn't last long. It was over pretty quick. She was a 10 on any scale. Then I took her up to Riverwest and dropped her off at her dealers house. Never saw or heard from her again.
Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-14 17:10 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 891Cudahy and South Side
I've heard of people finding action sporadically over the years. I saw an older SW working the alley-way behind the old strip club. This was years ago, before it was torn down.
You never know where luck will strike. Sometimes, it simply pays at ask a girl if she needs a ride. Especially the white, middle to working class neighborhoods (which are much safer). The other day, I saw an early 20-something waiting on the corner of 68th and Lincoln in West Allis. While I sat at the light and pondered the situation, a pick-up truck swooped in to chat with her. Whoever made it to her first. Touche.
Originally Posted by FuelBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-14 04:27 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 32Saw Kim on 14/ L. . 40 for vs, however she tried taking me to her place but there were LE swarming her building so we found a private spot.
-
07-25-14 21:08 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 270Well things are not picking up on the south loop. Last week I picked up Christina at little Britney's old spot. Was surprised as we were driving to a spot, she pulled out a newspaper, and we carried on an intelligent conversation about an array of current events. Never had that happen before. Got a good BBBJ, and some advise to eat more fruit LOL. Saw Chilli this week, which I had not. Such a bad tooth job I though she cut me open. She was way out of it as well, and when I finished she jumped and made a huge mess.
-
07-20-14 22:46 #3373Senior Member

Posts: 277South Side Check
Had some business on the south side this evening, so I hit the area early to do a few minutes of scouting. Around 6:00 PM, I took a single run down Greenfield and Lincoln. On Lincoln, two tired looking SW on the high numbered streets, one BSW and one LSW. When I went down Lincoln, there were two WSW that were almost TGTBT. But I don't think they were a set-up. One brunette, shoulder length brown hair, was sitting on steps around 18th street wearing sunglasses. . She stood up and her body looked smoking hot from the car. I then saw a blonde around 16th street or so. She had her hair up in a weird little pony tail, she had on tight jeans, and she looked pretty good. I didn't get as good a look at her, and I'm not completely sure she was a SW, but she looked better than most of the SW that have been out there. I don't know the girls on the street anymore, so I have no idea if these were regulars or not.
-
07-18-14 16:34 #3372Senior Member

Posts: 747Redhead Sammie
Picked up long hair redhead Sammie last night around 14 and L. She had some short shorts on with a pierced lip. She liked that I treated her nice and didn't care what we did. Did BBBJ with gulp down to the last drop. Had my toes curling. I sucked on her nipples and when I asked if she wanted to screw, she would have but a few moving cars and people and ready to blow, I was selfish. No digits but might have pimp / guy issues. As we finish and head back, her phone rings and she goes "be quiet". She knows how to handle the guy as she goes " going to stop by this car and then I'll call you back. " She then says this guy isn't a pimp but calls her every 10 minutes and is "mean" to her. Followed up with he doesn't hit me so don't get me wrong. Sure smelled like pimp action to me. Treat her right and she does the same back.
Oh and saw Honey again. Serious attitude and not a fun time. Has the party house on 18.











Reply With Quote




