Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7786
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbwrink  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any idea where I might have both indulged in your neck of the woods?
    Not any I know of. You like Chinese food? LOL But you already know theres plenty of that and Korean food around the beltway.

    Gl bro.

    PC out.

  2. #7785

    Top Not

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet.
    I too went to Top yesterday and had the same experience. WTF? I had been there several times, but not in recent months. Anyway, we'll see how long that business model holds up.

    I took what was left of my money to Mei, with good results. Nothing outside the norm, but provider was young, attractive, and pleasant.

  3. #7784

    Brazilian and a Handy

    Anyone have any idea where I might have both indulged in your neck of the woods?

  4. #7783

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Several members have posted reports on 6400 P, although none in recent weeks, IIRC. Reviews have been mixed, basically depending on the therapist. Best bet is to try a visit and, especially if you get a therapist that strikes your fancy, make a couple visits to see how things progress. On the other hand, if the place is nothing special, then chalk it up to a "TOFTT" experience. Either way, be sure to discretely post your findings (and save the details for PMs). Have fun, stay safe, and be careful.

    Roman.
    Thanks Roman, will investigate and be back!

  5. #7782

    Healthcare?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    I just found out my new health plan covers 40 massages a year. Yeah! I'll RTFF to catch up. I live in the Annandale Springfield Alexandria nexus and drive to Herndon / Reston a couple of times a week if anyone wants to recommend a facility.

    Oh by the way, do you think I can get a reciept for the $60?
    Obamacare?

    I'm not an expert in the healthcare field, but you probably need a doctor's recommendation to need massages for the insurance to cover it. And also, depending on the type of insurance, you might have to use the masseuses within the healthcare's network, and I doubt the kind of masseuses we're talking about will be on any healthcare network. But check with them anyway, and if it all works out for you, PM me that healthcare so I can sign up.

    Please for the love of God and my pussy hunting time, can we not have an argument about Obamacare over this post?

    A2

  6. #7781
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a great time. My kinda massagi too LOL.

    Was anything else possible on the menu other than DATY since you had the panties off?

    PC out.
    I doubt it honestly. But it was only the first time so you never know. Also tip was. 8.

  7. #7780

    Maybe More Massages In My Future

    I just found out my new health plan covers 40 massages a year. Yeah! I'll RTFF to catch up. I live in the Annandale Springfield Alexandria nexus and drive to Herndon / Reston a couple of times a week if anyone wants to recommend a facility.

    Oh by the way, do you think I can get a reciept for the $60?

  8. #7779
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatdaddy  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a meeting with a young 30's very pretty and slim Hannah. Paid initial. 6 no TS offer. After about 5 minutes got down to some roaming. Felt kitty and she asks me to flip. Honestly wish there was a little more teasing but it's okay, she had me ready. Went to business and her pants and panties drop and went DATY. She seemed very into it and gave a great HE. Went back to normal massage after I was cleaned. After 40 minutes in she started teasing and ask if I wanted round two, to which I answered yes. Round two was a success as well. Left very happy. Would repeat.
    Sounds like a great time. My kinda massagi too LOL.

    Was anything else possible on the menu other than DATY since you had the panties off?

    PC out.

  9. #7778
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMplayer  [View Original Post]

    Thinking of hitting up 6400 P in FC next time, anyone been there. Or should I pick something else?

    Thanks,

    MGM.
    Several members have posted reports on 6400 P, although none in recent weeks, IIRC. Reviews have been mixed, basically depending on the therapist. Best bet is to try a visit and, especially if you get a therapist that strikes your fancy, make a couple visits to see how things progress. On the other hand, if the place is nothing special, then chalk it up to a "TOFTT" experience. Either way, be sure to discretely post your findings (and save the details for PMs). Have fun, stay safe, and be careful.

    Roman.

  10. #7777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Sounds like a second visit is in order

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet. I took 30 minutes for 60 for my first visit to give it a try. She was a bit older (40-45 maybe) but seemed in pretty good shape and not bad looking. Early on she said "Just massage, just massage, ok?" So I figured from that point nothing was going to happen.

    Draping was very liberal and at times came off entirely and everything was visible, quite a bit of teasing and brushing against but nothing but legit in the end.

    The location is very convenient for me so I wish it was more like 7 type of massage parlor but no luck for me. Maybe more visits will bring better luck?

    Like I said earlier, based on numerous things it seemed this was a safe bet so if someone has had much more luck than I can they hit me up back channel and let me know.

    NC.
    I don't have personal experience with this place but, from your description, it sounds like the masseuse was just being cautious and making sure you weren't LEO. I would bet that a second visit with the same woman would yield better results. Since she's so liberal with her draping you could ask her to dispense with the towel altogether (too hot, honey) and when she does a teasing move you could respond by brushing her leg, back or butt or otherwise sending signals that you're a HE kind of client.

    Good luck if you decide to try again and let us know how it goes.

  11. #7776

    Blue sky manassas

    Recently had a meeting with a young 30's very pretty and slim Hannah. Paid initial. 6 no TS offer. After about 5 minutes got down to some roaming. Felt kitty and she asks me to flip. Honestly wish there was a little more teasing but it's okay, she had me ready. Went to business and her pants and panties drop and went DATY. She seemed very into it and gave a great HE. Went back to normal massage after I was cleaned. After 40 minutes in she started teasing and ask if I wanted round two, to which I answered yes. Round two was a success as well. Left very happy. Would repeat.

  12. #7775

    Need a good AMP in falls church

    Can anyone refer a good AMP in the falls church are? Where I can get the work? In trade I can trade for a good FCCC. PM me.

  13. #7774

    Indulge Nails in Falls Church

    This place used to be called JV Nails, and a massage therapist there used to provide an Ok massage and finish.

    The place is now under new management and name, and I stopped by to see if things had changed. Rate is still $60/ hr. Therapist was a Viet lady in her mid to late 30's, pretty tall for a Viet, 5'7' or so. Nothing to right home about in the looks department.

    The massage was ok, and I was kept covered at all times. She used a timer to time the massage, and It felt like I got pretty close to the full hour. Strictly professional, there was never even a flip. Looks like the place is 100% legit now; at least that therapist was, not sure if any of the other nail technicians provide massage. The girl at the front desk was a fairly good looking younger Viet lady, I was really hoping she'd take care of my massage, but no.

    I probably won't be back.

  14. #7773

    Top Therapy

    I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet. I took 30 minutes for 60 for my first visit to give it a try. She was a bit older (40-45 maybe) but seemed in pretty good shape and not bad looking. Early on she said "Just massage, just massage, ok?" So I figured from that point nothing was going to happen.

    Draping was very liberal and at times came off entirely and everything was visible, quite a bit of teasing and brushing against but nothing but legit in the end.

    The location is very convenient for me so I wish it was more like 7 type of massage parlor but no luck for me. Maybe more visits will bring better luck?

    Like I said earlier, based on numerous things it seemed this was a safe bet so if someone has had much more luck than I can they hit me up back channel and let me know.

    NC.

  15. #7772

    Relax at Hunter

    I took a trip out to Hunter Mill and wanted to relax. Previous reports had peaked my interest, especially the report about the 4 hands, but this trip I decided to go for a singular attendant at the hourly rate (60). Speaking of hourly rate, this place equates an hour to 45 minutes, unlike some other Chinese syndicate operations where I received the full hour. Anyway, my provider was petite and cute, shoulder length black hair. Standard noVA, massage was good but really nothing to rave about (hence I didn't ask my provider for her name). As I was leaving I saw what was probably the manager, dressed in some slutty looking stretch yoga pants (with auburn highlights and a little short cropped) and she was really good looking for an AMP provider. There was another provider there who was pretty tall for an Asian, with reddish hair, I didn't get a glimpse of her face.

    If anyone has info on the stretch pants provider, back channel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape