Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12518
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpfree  [View Original Post]
    I seen her many times. Starting around 5 years ago. She use to be at 5600 West diversey. Some of you remember, In the alley next to the day care center. It was Andrea, Anny, A little Polish young girl. We all miss Anny. And there was Monica Chuby girl.
    I went to her new place on north Harlem, It was Andrea and a tall skinny girl. Andrea was busy I took the skinny girl for A
    Half hour and Andrey the other other half. ALL GOOD. 150. No way Clock watcher. She use to be realy great.
    She does look realy good to me anyway.
    Hmm good idea. Both for 150 not bad.

  2. #12517

    Andrea Cute Little thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoticcar  [View Original Post]
    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...=162018&page=3#Review.

    So I got to the place and was met by someone other than Andrea. I thought the massage would be with Andrea but nope! I know the prices are 60 80 and 150 and have to ask if Andrea is worth it for 150? I did manage to see her briefly and she looked ok to me.

    I seen her many times. Starting around 5 years ago. She use to be at 5600 West diversey. Some of you remember, In the alley next to the day care center. It was Andrea, Anny, A little Polish young girl. We all miss Anny. And there was Monica Chuby girl.
    I went to her new place on north Harlem, It was Andrea and a tall skinny girl. Andrea was busy I took the skinny girl for A
    Half hour and Andrey the other other half. ALL GOOD. 150. No way Clock watcher. She use to be realy great.
    She does look realy good to me anyway.

  3. #12516

    Same Here. I walked out.

    Same here. I went and walked out. I paid $80 door and $60 tip. Worst experience I've ever had. Never going back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit123  [View Original Post]
    Me too. I thought with a mms we new from yun, the talent would be up to snuff. I went to lux seeking Bonnie. I thought she would have followed the mms to lux. I was at yun 2 weeks ago and asked for Bonnie. The mms had the deer In the headlight look. My point is that getting a name most of the times don't work. They look at you like your nuts.

  4. #12515

    Brooke

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ve-36/22232722

    Easy to get an appointment with, very disappointed. Not even a good rub, just gets right to the tug. Big upsell for extras so I guess there are more on the menu but not worth it in my mind.

    I couldn't find anything on here or any other site but I figured since she had her own site she should be at least decent. TOFTT on this one I guess. Will not repeat.

  5. #12514

    Has anyone met Andrea before?

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...=162018&page=3#Review.

    So I got to the place and was met by someone other than Andrea. I thought the massage would be with Andrea but nope! I know the prices are 60 80 and 150 and have to ask if Andrea is worth it for 150? I did manage to see her briefly and she looked ok to me.

  6. #12513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Whack-a-mole

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit123  [View Original Post]
    Me too. I thought with a mms we new from yun, the talent would be up to snuff. I went to lux seeking Bonnie. I thought she would have followed the mms to lux. I was at yun 2 weeks ago and asked for Bonnie. The mms had the deer In the headlight look. My point is that getting a name most of the times don't work. They look at you like your nuts.
    I think many of these places, Lux, for sure, and maybe the Korean places in general, rotate people to stay on step ahead of LEO.

    Getting phone numbers helps, I guess, if you can, and then follow the girl, not the Spa. Lux was never known for good 60 minute massages.

  7. #12512

    She's back

    All of you that have seen her, And those of you that haven't, Now is you chance.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...us-23/17612963

  8. #12511
    Went to Xindy's on Archer. The worst. Ugly old provider, constant haggle on prices. I should have just walked out.

  9. #12510

    Spa lux summer 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripps  [View Original Post]
    Finally had time to make the trip out to spa lux. After all the positive chatter here I was really looking forward to it. Figured the $80 door fee would be worth it if the quality was as high as some reports gave suggested.

    I drew Summer as my therapist and would have to say that she was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had. Unattractive on just about every criteria I can think of. Heavy set, old, pathetic massage, and gave me an attitude when I asked her to use more pressure. Her response, no joke, was "you are resisting me, if I press harder, you resist more. ".

    Was absolutely unintterested in extras at that point and turned it down when offered. Waste of time and money.

    Will not go back to this place without a name to ask for. Saw one other therapist as I was leaving that was also older and unattractive. Right now, I can't figure out what the big deal is with this place.
    Me too. I thought with a mms we new from yun, the talent would be up to snuff. I went to lux seeking Bonnie. I thought she would have followed the mms to lux. I was at yun 2 weeks ago and asked for Bonnie. The mms had the deer In the headlight look. My point is that getting a name most of the times don't work. They look at you like your nuts.

  10. #12509

    Zen spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterHyde  [View Original Post]
    I went down arch after ten and everything is closed. Anyplace to get a rub after 10?
    Zen spa indicates it closes at 11 pm. YMMV in terms of menus.

  11. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Was in city so decided to give the Irving Park place another try. http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...6121/22260748. Called and got shut down. She was busy for couple hours (lunch time +). So I decided to hit my general area and tried a "New" place in Glenn Ellyn. http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/4566735463.html. Drove up and saw LEO patrolling front. Drove around bank and saw another. Got out of there and headed to Q on Lake street in Bartlett. Pulled in the lot and ran into a LEO convention. I suspect they were just getting work done at the Firestone, but there were a couple walking around and I was not going to deal with issues I do not need. So I headed home. A lot of miles with nothing to show for it. The game of Life moves on.
    If your referring to Irving park Spa (bcs there is another joint a mile east of it) . She gets her appointments screwed up bcs they call up for an hour and when they show up they switch.

    To 90 minutes and even 2 hours and it throws her all off. Best to make phone appointment and then also call before heading out for appointment verification.

  12. #12507

    Bad luck X 3

    Was in city so decided to give the Irving Park place another try. http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...6121/22260748. Called and got shut down. She was busy for couple hours (lunch time +). So I decided to hit my general area and tried a "New" place in Glenn Ellyn. http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/4566735463.html. Drove up and saw LEO patrolling front. Drove around bank and saw another. Got out of there and headed to Q on Lake street in Bartlett. Pulled in the lot and ran into a LEO convention. I suspect they were just getting work done at the Firestone, but there were a couple walking around and I was not going to deal with issues I do not need. So I headed home. A lot of miles with nothing to show for it. The game of Life moves on.

  13. #12506

    Spa lux disappointment

    Finally had time to make the trip out to spa lux. After all the positive chatter here I was really looking forward to it. Figured the $80 door fee would be worth it if the quality was as high as some reports gave suggested.

    I drew Summer as my therapist and would have to say that she was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had. Unattractive on just about every criteria I can think of. Heavy set, old, pathetic massage, and gave me an attitude when I asked her to use more pressure. Her response, no joke, was "you are resisting me, if I press harder, you resist more. ".

    Was absolutely unintterested in extras at that point and turned it down when offered. Waste of time and money.

    Will not go back to this place without a name to ask for. Saw one other therapist as I was leaving that was also older and unattractive. Right now, I can't figure out what the big deal is with this place.

  14. #12505

    Late night?

    I went down arch after ten and everything is closed. Anyplace to get a rub after 10?

  15. #12504

    He means massage report page is not the only place you seek info

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    See title. Rocket Dork.
    If you check out BP ad report page, you should find reviews about the following, and it was just a couple days ago.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ar-35/21630041

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape