Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 658 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1451
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    P.s.

    Libertarianism. Support or don't support. Why or why not?

  2. #1450
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    What are your opinions of Libertarianism?

    A political party which espouses individual liberty. They tend to be socially liberal and fiscally conservative. "Government should allow persons to engage in whatever conduct they want to, no matter how deviant or abnormal it may be, so long as they know what they are doing, they consent to it and no one-at least no one other than the participants-is harmed by it. " Hugo Adam Bedau. "Why are some consensual activities considered crimes while others are not? The short answer is religious beliefs. " Page 19 of the book "Ain't Nobody's Business If you do. " The Absurdity of Consensual Crimes in Our Free Country by Peter McWilliams. Isn't there supposed to be a separation of church and state when it comes to laws and the Constitution? Also who here would vote and support the Libertarian political party? Just curious.

  3. #1449

    Way to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the well wishes. By the way I lost 20 lbs and counting! I won't be or am not as big as I was. I'm moving down to being a spinner.
    Way to go Deb. Knew you could do it. It's just a matter of will power and desire.

    Keep in mind some men like a little meat on the bones. Be healthy! That's what counts.

  4. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    If they are so self concious of their size why choose this biz?
    More than likely they are too lazy for an actual job, where you have to get out of bed in the early morning and be ready for an honest days work. Sorry to be so negative, but I take good care of myself and avoid getting fat by working out at a gym, eating right, sleeping right, no smokes, very little alcohol, & no drugs. This hobby is my main vice, LOL.

  5. #1447
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Hey Short Stroke

    Thanks for the well wishes. By the way I lost 20 lbs and counting! I won't be or am not as big as I was. I'm moving down to being a spinner.

  6. #1446

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, fat seems to be the American way. Look around, everywhere you look you see fat, disgusting people, not just providers.
    I'm not so sure I would say big people are disgusting because they are considered fat but it is the attitude that goes with it that some give.

    BBW providers do have those who enjoy them and there are some who can knock your socks off with pleasure. Different stroke for different folks. It is the attitude that some give when you call them asking for info. It's like "WTF why you calling me?" DUH! You placed an ad that interested me and I want info.

    If they are so self concious of their size why choose this biz?

    There are some nice exceptions. Deb you are one. Enjoy retirement.

  7. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    What gives with the increase of BBW providers?

    Not putting them down but I see an increase in the over 35 BBW's and when you call to get info you get such an attitude.

    Different strokes for different folks but the attitude on the phone is a big turn off.
    Unfortunately, fat seems to be the American way. Look around, everywhere you look you see fat, disgusting people, not just providers.

  8. #1444
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Canada's new prostitution bill sucks! It's worse now than it was before!


  9. #1443
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Prostitution is a legitimate form or work

    http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/Prostitution+legitimate+form+work /10001192/ story. Html.

  10. #1442

    Pay attention to weather if you have appts. Tonight

    Funnel clouds reported along route 60 corridor, so you may want to double check that I. E. Postpone appointments if you have any tonight.

    (On the other hand, the devil on my shoulder is saying probably more SW activity in Lynn. . .).

  11. #1441
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    BBW providers

    Well, it's harder to stay thin when someone is over 35. Plus obesity is on the rise in general due to food choices and super sized portions. As far as a bad attitude is concerned I think that many providers have bad attitudes due to their being jaded. It's not easy mentally and emotionally for some woman being a sex worker. A woman has to detach from herself in order to protect herself emotionally. So I don't think bad attitude has anything to do with a provider being heavy, but I could be wrong. Or maybe it does. Maybe she's used to receiving crank calls from men who tell her she's fat and to stay out of the business? It could be any of the above. Food can be addictive like a drug and anyone who has an addiction may have emotionally and mental problems as well. Plus bbw's having possible low self esteem, because they are far from the ideal when it comes to beauty.

  12. #1440

    Bbw

    What gives with the increase of BBW providers?

    Not putting them down but I see an increase in the over 35 BBW's and when you call to get info you get such an attitude.

    Different strokes for different folks but the attitude on the phone is a big turn off.

  13. #1439

  14. #1438

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm going to start applying for "straight jobs" starting tomorrow. I've been researching and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. Currently I'm no longer escorting, but I plan to stay on the board and help the guys with their searches for good escorts. I'll most likely still post. I'm not sure what's going to happen in the future, if I'll be able to afford to live in MA making a lot less money. We shall see. I'll keep you all updated.

    Xoxo.
    You are a class act. Hope it works out for you!

  15. #1437
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I've recently retired

    Well, I'm going to start applying for "straight jobs" starting tomorrow. I've been researching and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. Currently I'm no longer escorting, but I plan to stay on the board and help the guys with their searches for good escorts. I'll most likely still post. I'm not sure what's going to happen in the future, if I'll be able to afford to live in MA making a lot less money. We shall see. I'll keep you all updated.

    Xoxo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape