Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12486

    Looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    The place is at the intersection of Kimball and Elston, within a gated building.

    Finally had a sweet near-GFE dream and worth repeating. The pics are correct, although the demographic description is a bit off. But that's not really a problem once you got pass their verification. They did not do TER or RS2 k, just want to see ids (plural). I was nervous about that since I felt like TGTBT, almost got blown off by MT. But we settled down and she was very very friendly.

    While it is clear that no FS, but what they did not say is that, many services are included with $ . 6. Surprised but very happy that she did not expect tips. Well, $. 6 is pretty much the total of the door / service fee + extra tips of the market rate.

    Seniors can PM for specific details about MT & the dream, I particularly welcome story exchanges and info trade. Those who want to know more about how the dream went can also PM.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ai-24/20725049

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ck-25/20624604

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...nt-24/20832332
    You ment 160 not. 6. ?

  2. #12485

    Western Burbs AMP

    I'll be in the western burbs the next few days.

    Should I choose Green Spa in Warrenville or Garden Spa in Downers Grove?

  3. #12484

    Thanks for dropping my name at Irving Park SPA

    Well I want to thank everybody that visited Irving Park Spa and dropped my name (Franky).

    I was being sarcastic about getting mileage points but to my surprise it paid off aahhahahaha.

    I stopped in there for my regular weekly massage and was greeted by her with a hug and her.

    Talky self. She even talked to me while I took my before massage shower.

    I got on the table and she started the great massage that seemed to last forever.

    And of course the h / e at end, and mind you the h / e is getting better. I actually believe she never.

    Did that at wherever place she might of worked at. Anyways I look at my time and I was shocked she.

    Gave me a 2 hr session. I aske her why and she said the booked appointment after me never showed up.

    So she kept on going. A real trooper in my book. Was thinking I have to up the tip largely for that.

    Jumped in the shower again to rinse off the massage oil. She still talking about China or something. But tell ya the truth.

    I don't mind listening to her voice, even while the massage is going on bcs she doesn't miss a beat.

    But to my surprise when I put my hands in my pocket for $ she told me no charge and no tip. I was like whaaaa!

    She told me that over 25 guys has dropped my name to her and let alone the ones that didn't and she was very appreciative.

    Now I felt a bit on the guilt side tried to leave on the chair but she wouldn't have it. So I planned on throwing 80 (tip at least).

    At her through the back door before she closed it on the way out. I did and she then opened the door and threw it back out. Outside.

    Ahhahahaha I was laughing my ass off picked the money up and felt good. So again thanks all that visited and dropped my name.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4560426719.html

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22524912

    Franky.

  4. #12483

    Lucky or not- remain to be seen

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    This place wouldn't work for me. I'd never show an I'd to anyone. Ever. Too many scammers out there.

    Be safe gents.
    True, I was and still am a bit worried, but the MT took a look (at the age part) and that was it. My wallet and I'd never left my hand during the process. Then it was buried under all my clothes remained untouched. So I hope I dodged a scam bullet and got lucky this time.

    Speaking of, Are TER and RS2 K legit, discreet, and good with their service and protection of personal information? Just curious, because I thought about joining, but hesitated.

  5. #12482
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriato  [View Original Post]
    Well, after getting blown off by another Latina place I wanted to try (and not in the good way) I decided to break down and try Golden Hands in Schaumburg (Chicago suburbs) for a change. Called and made an appointment with Leah. She's a petite redhead MILF with curves in all the right places. Great ass. Very cute. After a good massage, I got an equally good HE. Hands roamed all over. All in all it was well worth it. Definitely going to go back there again.
    Nice report. What was the damage?

  6. #12481
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    The place is at the intersection of Kimball and Elston, within a gated building.

    Finally had a sweet near-GFE dream and worth repeating. The pics are correct, although the demographic description is a bit off. But that's not really a problem once you got pass their verification. They did not do TER or RS2 k, just want to see ids (plural). I was nervous about that since I felt like TGTBT, almost got blown off by MT. But we settled down and she was very very friendly.

    While it is clear that no FS, but what they did not say is that, many services are included with $ . 6. Surprised but very happy that she did not expect tips. Well, $. 6 is pretty much the total of the door / service fee + extra tips of the market rate.

    Seniors can PM for specific details about MT & the dream, I particularly welcome story exchanges and info trade. Those who want to know more about how the dream went can also PM.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ai-24/20725049

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ck-25/20624604

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...nt-24/20832332
    This place wouldn't work for me. I'd never show an I'd to anyone. Ever. Too many scammers out there.

    Be safe gents.

  7. #12480

    Sun kiss legit?

    Haven't been in a long time. Last 2 visits totally legit and rushed. This old fav now no extras? Or am I just not familiar with new faces?

  8. #12479
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2  [View Original Post]
    She has defiantly upgraded her appearance and lost a lot of weight. She is one of the only gals I found who will stick her tongue up your ass.
    I had a feeling this would be on the menu for future visits once I became a regular. Good to know as I will definitely be back now.

  9. #12478

    NW Logan Square

    The place is at the intersection of Kimball and Elston, within a gated building.

    Finally had a sweet near-GFE dream and worth repeating. The pics are correct, although the demographic description is a bit off. But that's not really a problem once you got pass their verification. They did not do TER or RS2 k, just want to see ids (plural). I was nervous about that since I felt like TGTBT, almost got blown off by MT. But we settled down and she was very very friendly.

    While it is clear that no FS, but what they did not say is that, many services are included with $ . 6. Surprised but very happy that she did not expect tips. Well, $. 6 is pretty much the total of the door / service fee + extra tips of the market rate.

    Seniors can PM for specific details about MT & the dream, I particularly welcome story exchanges and info trade. Those who want to know more about how the dream went can also PM.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ai-24/20725049

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ck-25/20624604

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...nt-24/20832332

  10. #12477
    Well, after getting blown off by another Latina place I wanted to try (and not in the good way) I decided to break down and try Golden Hands in Schaumburg (Chicago suburbs) for a change. Called and made an appointment with Leah. She's a petite redhead MILF with curves in all the right places. Great ass. Very cute. After a good massage, I got an equally good HE. Hands roamed all over. All in all it was well worth it. Definitely going to go back there again.

  11. #12476
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    Nah, have already provided the nutshell about the dream (PM for details if you really want to know). Just curious, how many members visit that bookstore on a regular basis?
    Don't know. I've never been. But I'd say a few.

  12. #12475

    Judy

    She has defiantly upgraded her appearance and lost a lot of weight. She is one of the only gals I found who will stick her tongue up your ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    There was a post not too long ago from someone giving a thumbs up to Judy at Lily Day Spa in Roscoe Village on Belmont http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ly-spa/9761300 Went in and asked for Judy. She came in and seemed confused because she did not recognize me. I told her a friend had recommended her.

    She did a quick but effective table shower and back to the room for one of the best massages of my life. She was thorough and had great strong hands. Many massage places overlook the hands and feet, but Judy hit them multiple times. She also massaged my scalp and the part where your neck hits your skull with her hand and fingernails which felt great.

    Appearance wise Judy is pleasant looking and probably in her late 40's early 50's. I was pleased to find a very tight body for her age when my hands started to wander. Nice trim legs and ass. I repeatedly petted the kitty over her pants and reached up under her shirt to play with her ample breasts and nice hardening nips.

    At one point she reached over my face, and I lifted up her shirt and started sucking. She then went for the HE. I also put one hand down her pants and took off her pants and underwear and started to massage her clit. I was about to get her on the table and dry DATY, but she then put a stop to this and raised up her pants and continued with HE. I moved her other hand to my ass and she started fingering the dark hole, and I exploded. She brought in a warm towel and a water and led me out. I left the tip in the room, which she did not even look at. . 70 plus. 50 tip. I will be back for hopefully more, but even if this is all I ever get, I am happy as an incredible massage plus release is worth a repeat trip.

  13. #12474

    Probably still too much

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    Hop on over to the Melrose Park /15th Ave Bookstore page and write about tour dream there.
    Nah, have already provided the nutshell about the dream (PM for details if you really want to know). Just curious, how many members visit that bookstore on a regular basis?

  14. #12473

    Definitely younger than MTs from AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Whats the talent level there? Young and attractive?
    They are young, and pics seem to be accurate. At least from those I encountered.

  15. #12472

    Lily Day Spa

    There was a post not too long ago from someone giving a thumbs up to Judy at Lily Day Spa in Roscoe Village on Belmont http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ly-spa/9761300 Went in and asked for Judy. She came in and seemed confused because she did not recognize me. I told her a friend had recommended her.

    She did a quick but effective table shower and back to the room for one of the best massages of my life. She was thorough and had great strong hands. Many massage places overlook the hands and feet, but Judy hit them multiple times. She also massaged my scalp and the part where your neck hits your skull with her hand and fingernails which felt great.

    Appearance wise Judy is pleasant looking and probably in her late 40's early 50's. I was pleased to find a very tight body for her age when my hands started to wander. Nice trim legs and ass. I repeatedly petted the kitty over her pants and reached up under her shirt to play with her ample breasts and nice hardening nips.

    At one point she reached over my face, and I lifted up her shirt and started sucking. She then went for the HE. I also put one hand down her pants and took off her pants and underwear and started to massage her clit. I was about to get her on the table and dry DATY, but she then put a stop to this and raised up her pants and continued with HE. I moved her other hand to my ass and she started fingering the dark hole, and I exploded. She brought in a warm towel and a water and led me out. I left the tip in the room, which she did not even look at. . 70 plus. 50 tip. I will be back for hopefully more, but even if this is all I ever get, I am happy as an incredible massage plus release is worth a repeat trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape