Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,541 to 27,555 of 40018
-
07-08-14 20:40 #12478Senior Member

Posts: 793NW Logan Square
The place is at the intersection of Kimball and Elston, within a gated building.
Finally had a sweet near-GFE dream and worth repeating. The pics are correct, although the demographic description is a bit off. But that's not really a problem once you got pass their verification. They did not do TER or RS2 k, just want to see ids (plural). I was nervous about that since I felt like TGTBT, almost got blown off by MT. But we settled down and she was very very friendly.
While it is clear that no FS, but what they did not say is that, many services are included with $ . 6. Surprised but very happy that she did not expect tips. Well, $. 6 is pretty much the total of the door / service fee + extra tips of the market rate.
Seniors can PM for specific details about MT & the dream, I particularly welcome story exchanges and info trade. Those who want to know more about how the dream went can also PM.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ai-24/20725049
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ck-25/20624604
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...nt-24/20832332
-
07-08-14 14:41 #12477Senior Member

Posts: 254Well, after getting blown off by another Latina place I wanted to try (and not in the good way) I decided to break down and try Golden Hands in Schaumburg (Chicago suburbs) for a change. Called and made an appointment with Leah. She's a petite redhead MILF with curves in all the right places. Great ass. Very cute. After a good massage, I got an equally good HE. Hands roamed all over. All in all it was well worth it. Definitely going to go back there again.
-
07-08-14 12:23 #12476Senior Member

Posts: 307Don't know. I've never been. But I'd say a few.
Originally Posted by Coolpatrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-14 07:42 #12475Senior Member

Posts: 56Judy
She has defiantly upgraded her appearance and lost a lot of weight. She is one of the only gals I found who will stick her tongue up your ass.
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-14 00:46 #12474Senior Member

Posts: 793Probably still too much
Nah, have already provided the nutshell about the dream (PM for details if you really want to know). Just curious, how many members visit that bookstore on a regular basis?
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-14 21:33 #12473Senior Member

Posts: 793Definitely younger than MTs from AMP
They are young, and pics seem to be accurate. At least from those I encountered.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-14 21:07 #12472Senior Member

Posts: 232Lily Day Spa
There was a post not too long ago from someone giving a thumbs up to Judy at Lily Day Spa in Roscoe Village on Belmont http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ly-spa/9761300 Went in and asked for Judy. She came in and seemed confused because she did not recognize me. I told her a friend had recommended her.
She did a quick but effective table shower and back to the room for one of the best massages of my life. She was thorough and had great strong hands. Many massage places overlook the hands and feet, but Judy hit them multiple times. She also massaged my scalp and the part where your neck hits your skull with her hand and fingernails which felt great.
Appearance wise Judy is pleasant looking and probably in her late 40's early 50's. I was pleased to find a very tight body for her age when my hands started to wander. Nice trim legs and ass. I repeatedly petted the kitty over her pants and reached up under her shirt to play with her ample breasts and nice hardening nips.
At one point she reached over my face, and I lifted up her shirt and started sucking. She then went for the HE. I also put one hand down her pants and took off her pants and underwear and started to massage her clit. I was about to get her on the table and dry DATY, but she then put a stop to this and raised up her pants and continued with HE. I moved her other hand to my ass and she started fingering the dark hole, and I exploded. She brought in a warm towel and a water and led me out. I left the tip in the room, which she did not even look at. . 70 plus. 50 tip. I will be back for hopefully more, but even if this is all I ever get, I am happy as an incredible massage plus release is worth a repeat trip.
-
07-07-14 17:59 #12471Senior Member

Posts: 1255Is that the Bookstore
In Melrose Park?
Originally Posted by BendIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-14 17:50 #12470Senior Member

Posts: 936Supreme
Whats the talent level there? Young and attractive?
Originally Posted by Coolpatrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-14 16:15 #12469Senior Member

Posts: 223I did that once with one of my asian apartment ladies 1 hr massage and FS. It was great the first 15 minutes but let me tell you giving a massage for 1 hr is not easy like they do.
Originally Posted by SouthpawTom
[View Original Post]
I kept my eyes on my watch. Ahahahahahahahahah.
-
07-07-14 11:42 #12468Senior Member

Posts: 307Hop on over to the Melrose Park /15th Ave Bookstore page and write about tour dream there.
Originally Posted by Coolpatrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-14 11:34 #12467Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 437Not TMI at all, in fact, I'd like more. Is this a massage parlor, BP ad, or?
Originally Posted by Coolpatrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-14 20:48 #12466Senior Member

Posts: 793Update again
The BP page: you can find its ad in GentlemanPage magazine, which explicitly says no FS, but MTs seem to be straightforward about. 6 he.
The CL page: Laura from Ukraine is legit, her massage technique is superb. Too bad her hands probably not going to rub you know where.
That's all, from my 7/4 report. Not much going on, but I had a weird dream about 15 ave auditorium and there was a sexually hungry granny asking for cum bath. Sorry in advance if this is TMI for you.
Originally Posted by Coolpatrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-14 12:15 #12465Senior Member

Posts: 1255Yes. 100%
Head is right. They love it. I do it 100% of the time. I let them start on me. Even a new partner. A few minutes in I reach for her hand and begin to massage it. Then arm, and shoulders . (About a minute in each spot.) At this point, I pat the table. ("Its ok", Shhh!). Do the back, shoulders. Pull her shirt up but leave it on. She may have to jump up quickly. Make sure you do the feet. Sometimes, I offer that first. Tummy. Thighs. Just like them, tease the good parts to see the reaction. But make sure you really give them a real massage, not just grab ass. Always ends so that both parties are pleased. I've had a few legit masseuses that invite me to their homes to get a massage from me. Actually she's into DATY. Another loves to sit on the table naked, facing me. I massage her feet while she massages my ..... It's a ton of fun, and guess what? NOT at all robotic.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Bob521; 07-06-14 at 12:56. Reason: adding information
-
07-06-14 11:28 #12464Senior Member

Posts: 665Try It They Like It
Not strange at all. I've done it many many many times. And the girls love it. Who wouldn't. The hardest part is convincing the girl you're serious. It may take more than one visit and more than one request but if you're persistent eventually she'll take you up on it. I used to do it on Suzy from K&M all the time. She loved it. And didn't care if I knew what I was doing or not. The key is to not use your fingertips but the palms of your hands. Use circular motions. And the slower the better. Always start on the back and shoulders and neck. Then move to the legs and never neglect her feet. They like this since they're on their feet most of the day. Recall some of your favorite moves that girls have used on you and you're off. The tricky part is figuring out if she'll flip at halftime or not. If she's not comfortable enough just continue on. Maybe next time. But if she does it's a total rush!! Remember, slow and steady wins the race.
Originally Posted by SouthpawTom
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





