Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12480

    Sun kiss legit?

    Haven't been in a long time. Last 2 visits totally legit and rushed. This old fav now no extras? Or am I just not familiar with new faces?

  2. #12479
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2  [View Original Post]
    She has defiantly upgraded her appearance and lost a lot of weight. She is one of the only gals I found who will stick her tongue up your ass.
    I had a feeling this would be on the menu for future visits once I became a regular. Good to know as I will definitely be back now.

  3. #12478

    NW Logan Square

    The place is at the intersection of Kimball and Elston, within a gated building.

    Finally had a sweet near-GFE dream and worth repeating. The pics are correct, although the demographic description is a bit off. But that's not really a problem once you got pass their verification. They did not do TER or RS2 k, just want to see ids (plural). I was nervous about that since I felt like TGTBT, almost got blown off by MT. But we settled down and she was very very friendly.

    While it is clear that no FS, but what they did not say is that, many services are included with $ . 6. Surprised but very happy that she did not expect tips. Well, $. 6 is pretty much the total of the door / service fee + extra tips of the market rate.

    Seniors can PM for specific details about MT & the dream, I particularly welcome story exchanges and info trade. Those who want to know more about how the dream went can also PM.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ai-24/20725049

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ck-25/20624604

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...nt-24/20832332

  4. #12477
    Well, after getting blown off by another Latina place I wanted to try (and not in the good way) I decided to break down and try Golden Hands in Schaumburg (Chicago suburbs) for a change. Called and made an appointment with Leah. She's a petite redhead MILF with curves in all the right places. Great ass. Very cute. After a good massage, I got an equally good HE. Hands roamed all over. All in all it was well worth it. Definitely going to go back there again.

  5. #12476
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    Nah, have already provided the nutshell about the dream (PM for details if you really want to know). Just curious, how many members visit that bookstore on a regular basis?
    Don't know. I've never been. But I'd say a few.

  6. #12475

    Judy

    She has defiantly upgraded her appearance and lost a lot of weight. She is one of the only gals I found who will stick her tongue up your ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    There was a post not too long ago from someone giving a thumbs up to Judy at Lily Day Spa in Roscoe Village on Belmont http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ly-spa/9761300 Went in and asked for Judy. She came in and seemed confused because she did not recognize me. I told her a friend had recommended her.

    She did a quick but effective table shower and back to the room for one of the best massages of my life. She was thorough and had great strong hands. Many massage places overlook the hands and feet, but Judy hit them multiple times. She also massaged my scalp and the part where your neck hits your skull with her hand and fingernails which felt great.

    Appearance wise Judy is pleasant looking and probably in her late 40's early 50's. I was pleased to find a very tight body for her age when my hands started to wander. Nice trim legs and ass. I repeatedly petted the kitty over her pants and reached up under her shirt to play with her ample breasts and nice hardening nips.

    At one point she reached over my face, and I lifted up her shirt and started sucking. She then went for the HE. I also put one hand down her pants and took off her pants and underwear and started to massage her clit. I was about to get her on the table and dry DATY, but she then put a stop to this and raised up her pants and continued with HE. I moved her other hand to my ass and she started fingering the dark hole, and I exploded. She brought in a warm towel and a water and led me out. I left the tip in the room, which she did not even look at. . 70 plus. 50 tip. I will be back for hopefully more, but even if this is all I ever get, I am happy as an incredible massage plus release is worth a repeat trip.

  7. #12474

    Probably still too much

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    Hop on over to the Melrose Park /15th Ave Bookstore page and write about tour dream there.
    Nah, have already provided the nutshell about the dream (PM for details if you really want to know). Just curious, how many members visit that bookstore on a regular basis?

  8. #12473

    Definitely younger than MTs from AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Whats the talent level there? Young and attractive?
    They are young, and pics seem to be accurate. At least from those I encountered.

  9. #12472

    Lily Day Spa

    There was a post not too long ago from someone giving a thumbs up to Judy at Lily Day Spa in Roscoe Village on Belmont http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ly-spa/9761300 Went in and asked for Judy. She came in and seemed confused because she did not recognize me. I told her a friend had recommended her.

    She did a quick but effective table shower and back to the room for one of the best massages of my life. She was thorough and had great strong hands. Many massage places overlook the hands and feet, but Judy hit them multiple times. She also massaged my scalp and the part where your neck hits your skull with her hand and fingernails which felt great.

    Appearance wise Judy is pleasant looking and probably in her late 40's early 50's. I was pleased to find a very tight body for her age when my hands started to wander. Nice trim legs and ass. I repeatedly petted the kitty over her pants and reached up under her shirt to play with her ample breasts and nice hardening nips.

    At one point she reached over my face, and I lifted up her shirt and started sucking. She then went for the HE. I also put one hand down her pants and took off her pants and underwear and started to massage her clit. I was about to get her on the table and dry DATY, but she then put a stop to this and raised up her pants and continued with HE. I moved her other hand to my ass and she started fingering the dark hole, and I exploded. She brought in a warm towel and a water and led me out. I left the tip in the room, which she did not even look at. . 70 plus. 50 tip. I will be back for hopefully more, but even if this is all I ever get, I am happy as an incredible massage plus release is worth a repeat trip.

  10. #12471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Is that the Bookstore

    Quote Originally Posted by BendIt  [View Original Post]
    Not TMI at all, in fact, I'd like more. Is this a massage parlor, BP ad, or?
    In Melrose Park?

  11. #12470

    Supreme

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    The BP page: you can find its ad in GentlemanPage magazine, which explicitly says no FS, but MTs seem to be straightforward about. 6 he.
    Whats the talent level there? Young and attractive?

  12. #12469
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthpawTom  [View Original Post]
    This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.
    I did that once with one of my asian apartment ladies 1 hr massage and FS. It was great the first 15 minutes but let me tell you giving a massage for 1 hr is not easy like they do.

    I kept my eyes on my watch. Ahahahahahahahahah.

  13. #12468
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    The BP page: you can find its ad in GentlemanPage magazine, which explicitly says no FS, but MTs seem to be straightforward about. 6 he.

    The CL page: Laura from Ukraine is legit, her massage technique is superb. Too bad her hands probably not going to rub you know where.

    That's all, from my 7/4 report. Not much going on, but I had a weird dream about 15 ave auditorium and there was a sexually hungry granny asking for cum bath. Sorry in advance if this is TMI for you.
    Hop on over to the Melrose Park /15th Ave Bookstore page and write about tour dream there.

  14. #12467
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 437
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    . . . but I had a weird dream about 15 ave auditorium and there was a sexually hungry granny asking for cum bath. Sorry in advance if this is TMI for you.
    Not TMI at all, in fact, I'd like more. Is this a massage parlor, BP ad, or?

  15. #12466

    Update again

    The BP page: you can find its ad in GentlemanPage magazine, which explicitly says no FS, but MTs seem to be straightforward about. 6 he.

    The CL page: Laura from Ukraine is legit, her massage technique is superb. Too bad her hands probably not going to rub you know where.

    That's all, from my 7/4 report. Not much going on, but I had a weird dream about 15 ave auditorium and there was a sexually hungry granny asking for cum bath. Sorry in advance if this is TMI for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I contacted this http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ub-29/22060251.

    The actual address is #2000 block north damen, not really at the location they advertised. By the time I got there, I was late and the next appointment was knocking the door as well. Jasmine told me. 8 for hh and. 6 for he. She is cute but more curvy than the pic on their website. I felt being rushed and decided to bail since I didn't want to try and see if there would be more options. Any advice or info? Please share or PM.

    Also contacted this from CL http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4553859553.html.

    She was all booked today, will try and report. But this is from CL, so if there is info and advice about available tipping options, I'd appreciate your input.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape